If you work with data and give PowerPoint presentations in 2022, consider using infographics. Luckily, there are plenty of good PowerPoint infographic templates to choose from.
Eye tracking studies from the Nielsen Norman Group show that people pay attention to images with information. Infographics are important for visual learners.
Infographics slides do an excellent job of making statistics come alive. That's where infographics templates for PowerPoint come in. They help you showcase key data presentation slides to your audience.
In this article I'll provide some insights on using infographic templates for PowerPoint in 2022. We'll show some example free infographic templates and explore when you might want to use them and when you shouldn't. I'll provide some examples of free infographic templates for PowerPoint. Plus, I'll share top premium infographic templates for PowerPoint that you can download right away.
Why Choose a Premium Infographic Template PowerPoint Download
Are you thinking about downloading free infographic templates PowerPoint files? You need to know the limitations of free PowerPoint infographics.
Free infographic templates for PowerPoint are sometimes all you can afford, especially if you're on a limited budget. But don't let the idea of a price tag scare you away from exploring premium infographic template PowerPoints.
Most premium PowerPoint infographic templates include:
- professional design current with the latest trends
- technical support to answer questions or help you deal with problems
- more slide options and format choices
You'll end up with professional results quickly and easily when you choose a premium template.
At Envato, we offer two options for premium PowerPoint presentation templates.
Our first option, Envato Elements, is the best if you make a lot of presentations. For a monthly fee, you'll get unlimited access to professional infographic template PowerPoints. Plus, you'll get access to other helpful assets such as our stock photos and our professional landing pages. That's an offer that free infographics for PowerPoint can't match.
If you need a PowerPoint infographic template for a single use, but it's crucial you make the right impression, we've got you covered. Pay a low fee for a one-time infographic template PowerPoint download from GraphicRiver. You'll get all the benefits of using a premium template right away.
We'll explore free PowerPoint infographics packs in a moment. First, let's look at some high-quality premium infographics for PowerPoint.
5 Best Premium PowerPoint Infographic Templates (From Elements for 2022)
Here's a curated list of the best premium PowerPoint infographic templates to use in 2022. These are available through Envato Elements:
This modern and colorful infographic PowerPoint template is ready to use. It's got 170 different slides including helpful diagrams and an infographic.
Inside you'll find a puzzle design, tree diagrams, and much more. Choose between 50 different color themes and thousands of icons. This multipurpose slideshow template works well for a variety of purposes. It's a great alternative to free infographic templates for PowerPoint.
The Sante infographic template PPT can be fully edited from within PowerPoint. It also includes amazing slide transition animation. Sante is a professional alternative to a free infographic template PowerPoint file. There are over 100 unique slides in this infographic template PPT, including:
- devices mockups
- a variety of maps
- many infographic slides
- data-driven slides
- portfolio slides
- and more!
You'll love this infographic PowerPoint template. It includes infographic charts and diagrams against a white background. This is a great alternative to a PowerPoint infographic template free download.
Besides charts and diagrams, the template includes a map, a device mockup, a timeline, and more. Use this versatile PowerPoint template for whatever you need. It includes brochures, corporate reports, and flyers as well as presentations.
The colorful STARTUP Infographic PowerPoint template has 40 curated colors. There are also 70 unique slides. You'll find a wide variety of unique infographic designs. It includes:
- arrow infographics
- a gears infographic
- triangle pyramid infographics
- and many others
All the infographics in this infographic template PPT are easy to edit so you can incorporate your own data. The variety offered here is tough to find in PowerPoint infographic templates free.
The Social Media Infographic makes a nice upgrade over an infographic PPT template that's free. It includes over 20 social media-themed PowerPoint infographic slides, as well as coming in PPT and PPTX file formats. Each file of this infographic template PPT is ready for the big screen with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio.
More Premium Infographic Templates to Download From GraphicRiver (For 2022)
GraphicRiver also has an excellent selection of infographic template PowerPoints. You can buy each of these templates individually. Yet, they contain all the features you'd expect from a professional premium template.
Are you looking for a high-quality template that's not a free PowerPoint infographics pack? Head over to GraphicRiver.
Here are some of the best PowerPoint infographic templates on GraphicRiver in 2022:
The magic idea of the cloud dominates modern technology. This infographic template in PowerPoint is ideal to bring your concepts to life if you're marketing a cloud app or software. It's got cloud-centric charts and graphs. Try it out and use any of the 33 unique slide designs to illustrate key concepts and data. They'll do a better job of sharing your data than an infographic template PowerPoint for free.
Use this infographic PowerPoint template for a variety of purposes to show your data in style. Build eye-catching charts that you share in a presentation. You could even export it to social media to stand out in your follower's feeds.
These are easy-to-update charts with your data that are perfect for building infographics. You might not find this ease-of-use in a PowerPoint infographic template free download.
Eargo has more than 200 unique slides across 20 different color schemes, which few free PPT infographics can say. This combination of styles and formats makes this infographic PowerPoint template very versatile. Use several key images with the easy placeholders to bring your infographics to life in less time than ever.
Many business processes run in cycles, so it's an easy fit to describe them with that type of infographic. This cycles infographic PowerPoint template does that. It shows how the steps and parts fit together into the larger scheme. Present about your business in ways that aren't found in an infographic PPT template that's free.
The Ammay Business infographic template PPT features a bright red color scheme to help your ideas stand out. Here's some of the other great features of this infographic template for PowerPoint (PPT):
- 800 total slides
- includes popular infographic types like timelines, device mockups, and business roadmaps
- includes creative infographic types like lightbulb Infographics, puzzle infographics, and bicycle infographic
- template includes documentation and an update guarantee
- and more!
Try out Ammay Business instead of an infographic template PowerPoint that's free.
Do you have a business proposal but don't want to use free PPT infographics? Use this infographic template for PowerPoint. It includes 393 unique slides so that you can choose the right design for you.
There are also 1000 vector icons and 23 different color schemes. This professional template is drag-and-drop ready. Add your own images and photos to customize it.
Don't overlook this beautiful modern PowerPoint template that's full of infographic options. The colorful, professional design is sure to attract your target audience. Unlike an infographic template PowerPoint that's free, you can choose from 250 unique slides with light and dark color schemes. This template is also fully animated to help you further engage your audience.
The Unity PowerPoint infographic template features a free font for your convenience. Choose from four aspect ratios: 16:9 HD, 16:10, 4:3, and A4.
There are some creative, handcrafted infographics in this one. Plus, this is easy to edit and update. And you'll get fast support if you need it. Very few free PowerPoint infographics pack can say that.
With 1200 unique slides, this PowerPoint infographic template features a wide variety. Many slide sizes, more than 40 color palettes, and dark / bright options give you the ultimate flexibility in your slide design. The professional design in this far exceeds free infographic templates for PowerPoint options.
Our last premium template before getting to the free PowerPoint infographics is this pack. This infographic template PPT has all the most popular chart types that help you illustrate your key ideas. Sample from flow charts, pyramids, funnels, and more that'll transform your data into interactive ideas. Use this instead of an infographic template PowerPoint that's free for your next presentation.
25 Free Infographic Templates PowerPoint Files to Try in 2022
Your best choice for a PowerPoint infographic template is to download a premium template. You'll get more options, support, and be happier with the result.
But there are times when the budget doesn't allow for a oremium template download. Or maybe you rarely do PowerPoints and need a free infographic template PowerPoint file for a one-off occasion.
Perhaps you're learning how to create presentations. You want a template you can play around with, but you don't intend to actually show it to anyone. For those instances, a free infographic PowerPoint makes sense.
I've scoured the internet and found 25 free infographic templates PowerPoint files for you. Sources for free infographics for PowerPoint on this list include:
Each month, Envato Market also shares handpicked premium freebies you can use. It's a great place to start if you want a free PowerPoint infographics pack but don't want to compromise on quality.
Here's a list of over 25 free infographics for PowerPoint:
This free infographic for PowerPoint can enhance your next presentation. Simply define your map pins and then place them on the map with this PowerPoint infographic template free download.
2. Animated Infographic Slides. This free PowerPoint infographics pack is an accessible template with animated slides. The infographic PowerPoint template free also includes a bulleted list.
3. Process infographic. This process PowerPoint infographic template free download features the Integral theme. This free infographic PowerPoint features columns. Use it on its own or as part of a presentation.
This free PowerPoint infographics pack from Microsoft features seven slides. Six are PowerPoint infographic templates free, and the seventh is a cover slide template.
5. Cymbeline Presentation Template. There are 25 different slides in this infographic template PowerPoint free download. It also includes icons and a world map. These free infographics for PowerPoint feature and black and white color scheme.
6. Basset Presentation Template. Here's another multi-purpose infographic template PowerPoint free download. It includes graphs, charts and tables. There are also 80 different icons in this free infographic template PowerPoint.
One of the most popular types of infographic slide designs is a timeline. Looking for free infographics for PowerPoint that include timelines? Consider this infographic template PowerPoint free from Microsoft Office.
8. Process Path Infographic. Here's another infographic template free download PowerPoint file from Office. This one's an infographic that shows the path of a process.
9. Infographic Pie Chart. This free infographic PowerPoint that features a unique-looking pie design with icons in each of the slices.
If you're in product development, Microsoft's product roadmap template could be helpful. Check out this infographic template PowerPoint free file.
11. Timeline SmartArt Diagram. Here's a modern-looking timeline slide template based on an arrow with circles to depict the passage of time. If you need to use a timeline, it's a good infographic template PowerPoint free download.
Here's an editable free infographic PowerPoint template. This infographic template free download PowerPoint file works well for printed presentations. But it's not the best for a live slide deck presentation.
13. Ideas Bulb Diagram for PowerPoint. Here's another of our chosen free infographic templates for PowerPoint. This two-slide infographic PowerPoint template free download has a light bulb design. Choose between a light or dark layout.
14. Pie Chart Infographic for PowerPoint. This infographic template free download PowerPoint files features a pie chart with eight parts. Edit the chart to add your own statistics.
15. Doughnut PowerPoint Diagram. Here's another infographic template free download for PowerPoint with circular designs. This one consists of doughnut-shaped layers. Edit this free PowerPoint infographic to customize the colors or change the sizes.
16. Infographic Org Chart. Many business presentations include an org chart. So, it's good that there's this free infographic PowerPoint. Download this free PowerPoint infographics org chart if you need it.
17. Banner Staircase PowerPoint Diagram. We like PowerPoint infographic templates free like this. The rectangles on this colorful free PowerPoint infographics design make a staircase. Use it to depict a progression or growth.
For facts and figures, a bar chart can be a great illustration. Here's a nice bar chart free infographic template PowerPoint. It's one of the many free PowerPoint infographics from Microsoft.
19. Concept Chart Template for PowerPoint. This PowerPoint infographic template free download has circular elements. It's a good option for an infographic template PowerPoint free file.
20. Sankey Diagram for PowerPoint. Does your business use Sankey diagrams? You'll appreciate this infographic template PowerPoint free download. Change the line widths or colors if you need to.
There are many free infographic templates for PowerPoint online, but we like this one. This infographic PowerPoint template free download has colorful arrows for many things.
22. Free Multi-Level Pyramid Diagram for PowerPoint. Here's another free infographic PowerPoint. Use this multi-level pyramid diagram in various ways. Customize this infographic PowerPoint template free download with your own colors and information.
24. Infographic Cycle Diagram for PowerPoint. This is a PowerPoint infographic templates free file with a cycle diagram. There are horizontal folded banners connected to eight donut pie chart slices. It also features editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
To round out our list of free infographics for PowerPoint, we've got this ribbon wrapped arrow template. The text is editable, and through copy and paste, you can turn this into a free PowerPoint infographics pack of arrows.
How to Quickly Customize Premium Infographic PowerPoint Templates
Throughout this article, we've touted PowerPoint infographic templates. These are the best way to jump ahead while designing your presentation.
These templates might not look like the final slide you've got in mind. But that's why we customize them. A PowerPoint infographic template is a starting point, not a finished product.
We'll customize three PowerPoint infographics slides from the premium Sante data PPT template. Let's walk through three examples:
1. The Bubble Timeline
There are many forms of infographics, and timelines are one of the most popular.
When you use a timeline, you can link events together. In fact, you can also use it to chart a path to the future. Slide 47 in our design is a neat bubble timeline slide. Here are three steps I took to customize it:
- Remove several bubbles. I'm a minimalist by trade. Removing objects in an infographics slide makes it more readable. I removed about half of the intermediate bubbles by clicking on them and pressing Delete on my keyboard.
- Update text. On the remaining bubbles, update the captions with text that reflect the steps that show progression.
- Create a forecast. It's optional, but I chose to make half of the bubble steps a forecast of the future. To the right of the middle circle, I made all the points predictions and projections for the future.
2. The Triangle Slide
Triangles are a common shape for infographics, and it's easy to see why. Three pillars fit together for a cohesive message.
Slide 51 is a stunning design for a slide infographic. Here are my three customizations:
- Separated objects. I love the triangle diagram, but it felt a bit crowded. I clicked on the separate shapes, then pulled them apart to give the slide more space.
- Updated text. Each section of the triangle stands for a pillar of my company's principles. I updated both the text boxes and the text on the triangle to represent each of the three principles.
- Minimalist approach. Throughout this slide, I've reduced the amount of text used. With fewer text boxes to focus on, the audience is more likely to focus on my key points.
3. The Map Slide
With the help of a map slide, create a geographic-based infographic. Slide 64 in our template is perfect for a map slide.
In my case, I'm going to use this slide to show that my company is a remote-friendly company. Here are the adjustments I made to make this slide shine:
- Recolored the states. Each of the states on our map is a shape of its own. Click on a state and choose a new color on the Format > Shape Fill dropdown. In my case, I recolored the states where I've got a presence.
- Update the data. My statistics on the right side are different than the placeholders. So, I typed over the numeric values and adjusted them with relevant details.
- Update the slide title. I typed over the slide header to add my specifics and make a strong impression.
5 Tips for Using Infographics in PowerPoint
You've seen some of the best infographic templates in PowerPoint. Now, let's review some tips that'll help you make the most of them:
1. Choose the Right Design
We've highlighted many templates in this round-up. Together, the templates have hundreds of different infographics that you can use to illustrate key ideas.
Do you know the most important part of working with PowerPoint infographic templates? It's choosing the right visual to showcase your data. Before you start dropping your data into an infographic, review your options to choose the right one. For example, the overlapping concentric circles below show how the shared parts of ideas versus the divergent points.
Spending time choosing the right infographic is crucial. Think about the type of visual that showcases your idea effectively.
2. Convert Basic Data to Infographics
When you begin working with infographic templates in PowerPoint, you might be unsure of when to use them. What situations are the right time to use infographics?
One of the best opportunities is to take basic, flat data and re-arrange it into an infographic. In the example below, basic data points become alive with a thematic infographic.
3. Use Infographics Sparingly
Even though I'm a big proponent of using infographics, it's not wise to fill an entire presentation with them. Use an infographic PowerPoint template sparingly, saving them for your big ideas.
As always, presentations benefit from variety. It's not ideal to use an infographic for every concept in a presentation. Instead, save them for a few key slides and your audience will focus in on them.
4. Add Tasteful Animations
Most PowerPoint infographics feature many steps or objects in an infographic. With all those individual components, it's ideal to "phase them in", step-by-step.
This is where PowerPoint animations are so useful. With the help of animations, introduce each section of the infographic elegantly.
Make sure to check out our tutorial to master PowerPoint animations, then add them to your PPT infographic template:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Add Good Animations to Your PowerPoint PPT PresentationsAndrew Childress
5. Connect on Social With An Infographic
Every successful presentation creates action. A great infographic can serve as the start of a conversation with an audience member.
One popular infographic that continues to grow in popularity is a social infographic. It gives you the chance to show your social media channels and connect with the audience.
Use a social slide to list your channel and show your audience the presence of your social channels. It builds credibility. It also gives your audience the chance to get in touch and follow your content after.
5 Best Infographic PowerPoint Slide Design Trends for 2022
Keeping up with what's new in the design world can be tricky. Styles and ideas change so quickly that it's hard to know what to use. Don't worry. Here are five of the most useful design trends you can apply to have an excellent looking PPT presentation:
1. 2D Illustrations
3D designs have been popular in the graphic and presentation design world in the last few years, but 2D is coming back strong. More and more, illustrated characters with 2D forms have become more popular. Using these illustrations in your infographic PPT can bring your design into 2022.
2. Unique Fonts
Typography plays a very important role in design. In 2022, that role is making a statement with large, modern fonts. They look bold and exciting and are a great way to hold your audience's attention. You can find these unique fonts on Envato Elements and elsewhere online.
Learn how to choose your fonts with this tutorial from Envato Tuts+:
The trend of minimal design continues to make an impact on all types of creative projects. It not only looks stylish, but it makes your content easier to engage with. Reducing the number of elements you've got on each slide and managing white space is a great way to use this trend.
4. Line Art Style
The line art design style makes use of distinct straight and curved lines over minimal backgrounds. It's become a popular design trend for creative projects in 2022. While a good idea to use for charts and infographics, it's worth noting this style only works with a restrained, minimal design.
5. Bright, Bold Colors
Eye-popping colors are everywhere in the 2022 design world. On infographic PPT presentations, they make data and text content stand out when used effectively. If you want to experiment, I recommend using the color wheel from Adobe to find options that match.
5 Benefits to Using the Best PowerPoint Infographics Templates
You may still be unsure about using a premium PowerPoint template from Envato Elements or GraphicRiver. But there are many benefits from going this route. Let's look at the top five benefits of using premium templates:
- There are better customization options. Premium PowerPoint templates tend to have more assets to use than infographic PPT templates that are free.
- You spend less time when you use templates. Starting from scratch can be difficult with PPTs. Using a template frees up your time to use perfecting your presentation delivery.
- It's easy to find inspiration. Sometimes you might feel like you hit a roadblock in your presentation. But browsing the different assets included in your template can give you the creative spark you were missing.
- Get help when you need it. Support is another key difference between premium and free PowerPoint infographics. Many premium templates include help files for when you get stuck.
- You feel assured you made the best presentation. Premium infographic template PowerPoints include icons, animations, and unique slides. You'll never worry about whether your presentation will look good.
Benefits of Using Envato Elements (Unlimited Asset Downloads)
Envato Elements is an offer that's full of benefits that are perfect for creatives. For a monthly subscription, access unlimited digital assets for whatever project you're working on. All are premium quality and fall under one easy to understand license.
Sign up for Envato Elements today. Start enjoying unlimited infographic PowerPoint templates. You'll also get stock video, Photoshop actions, and much, much more for one low price.
More Template Resources for PowerPoint Presentations
Infographics add a much-needed visual element to your presentations. But if you'd like to mix it up or browse around, there are thousands of premium options out there. I've grabbed some of my favorite alternatives from the Envato Tuts+ site:
- Microsoft PowerPointThe Best PowerPoint Templates of 2020 (Amazing PPT Presentation Slide Designs)Sean Hodge
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Beautiful PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation Templates With Unique Slide Designs (For 2021)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Free Cute PowerPoint Slide Templates to Make Playful Presentations in 2022Brenda Barron
Common PowerPoint Questions Answered (FAQ)
PowerPoint beginners and experts alike have questions about using the program. Whichever camp you fall into, I'd like to get you the answers you're looking for. I've answered a few of the common questions users have about PowerPoint:
1. I've Never Used PowerPoint, What Should I Know?
There's so much to know about PowerPoint but getting started is easier than you think. Play around with adding text and animations to slides, and keep our ultimate PowerPoint guide handy.
2. Can I Move Excel Data to PowerPoint?
Linking Excel data is possible and easier than it seems. In less than five minutes, this video and tutorial can explain how to get it done:
3. How Do I Add Images to My Presentation?
With PowerPoint open, click on the Insert tab, then on Pictures from the Images group. There are two options for images found on your device or online.
As you can see, there's a lot you can do with images in PowerPoint. Quickly learn how to take it to the next level:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Images in PowerPoint (Complete PPT Picture Guide)Andrew Childress
4. Is There a Way to Collaborate on Presentations?
If you're working in a group, you'll want to have an original version of your presentation, and copies that you can share and track changes with. Here's an in-depth explanation:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Track Changes in Your PowerPoint PPT Presentations (Effectively)Andrew Childress
5. Can I Save My PPT to Video Formats?
Knowing how to save your presentation as a video is useful if you plan on sharing it online. PowerPoint makes it easy with its Export menu, and it only takes a matter of seconds:
Learn More About Using PowerPoint
PowerPoint infographic slides are a great start. But you still need PowerPoint knowledge to work efficiently.
In our resource, How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide), we've got everything you need to master the app. The skills you'll gain help you become a confident presenter.
Here are three outstanding PowerPoint tutorials you can use to kickstart your learning:
- Microsoft PowerPointWhat Is Microsoft PowerPoint? +How to Start Using It For Presentations (Now)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointWhat Are the Right Dimensions (Size) for Your PowerPoint PPT Slides?Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Flowchart in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress
Learn Even More About Presentations
You've discovered where to find PowerPoint infographic template free downloads. And where to get high-quality premium infographic PowerPoint templates. With the right template design, you're on your way to creating an eye-catching slideshow.
Learn more about how to make a good presentation. Do you want to discover more effective presentation techniques? Get our eBook: The Complete Guide to Making Great Presentations. Download it for free with a subscription to the Tuts+ Business Newsletter.
Use an Infographic PowerPoint Template to Showcase Key Data in Your Next Presentation
We've explored top PowerPoint infographic templates. Free infographic templates PowerPoint downloads can be tempting. But premium infographic templates for PPT have so much more to offer.
We covered the benefits of using premium PowerPoint templates. Specially those available from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver for high-quality, professional results. You've also seen some examples of premium PowerPoint infographic templates. Plus, I've provided a list of over 20 free PowerPoint presentation templates.
Are you ready to create your PowerPoint presentation with infographic? Why not start by downloading a PowerPoint template today?
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Andrew Childress, Nathan Umoh and Maria Villanueva. Andrew is a freelance instructor for Envato Tuts+. Nathan and Maria are staff writers with Envato Tuts+.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly