Would you like to produce Business content for Envato Tuts+?
We’re growing our Business Instructor team and are hiring business writers with content marketing experience.
We need help with updating our Business archive of content, as well as producing great new business material for 2018/2019.
Also, to teach Business topics that relate (such as branding, presentations, business strategy, and more), to help creative entrepreneurs and professionals quickly level-up their business results.
Read on to learn what we're looking for in the right business writing candidate, a bit about our content marketing goals, and how to apply:
What Are We Looking For?
You’re not only a skilled business writer, but you can creatively turn a phrase, are well-versed in the process of topic research, and good at pulling together business concepts into a compelling narrative.
You also have experience with producing business software tutorials, writing promotional content that converts, and are great with preparing images/graphics for publication.
A few more skills we look for:
- You’re experienced in a wide-variety of business topics we cover.
- You have a portfolio of work and business writing samples to share.
- You can readily blend content marketing aims with educational objectives.
- You’re equally equipped to write strong copy as you are to prep images in Photoshop.
- You enjoy making complex business subjects simple to understand.
- You can ground strategic business ideas into actionable tutorial-based instruction.
- You want to guide a large audience of digital creatives and entrepreneurs.
- You know how to write for the web and you eat long form content for breakfast.
- You can take on a volume of work, follow a creative brief, and hit tight deadlines as a professional.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
About Our Content Marketing Goals
There are a diversity of subjects we produce for the Business section of Envato Tuts+. Browse through our recently published material to get a feel for the type of content we publish on a regular basis.
Does This Fit Your Experience?
Are you interested in producing content that details step-by-step how to use our PowerPoint templates, make branded business cards with our online builder, or design a new website with our best themes?
With our content we shine a light on the creative resources we have available at Envato (from Envato Elements, Envato Market, and Placeit) that allow Business pros to complete creative projects quickly and professionally.
And, does it interest you to create educational tutorials that give a diverse audience of creative, tech-savvy business people the foundation they need to move their business forward, advance their careers, and reach their goals?
The right business writing candidate will teach our audience how to make business projects with our pro resources. Also, have the business writing experience to cover a number of related business and business software topics.
If this mix of skills and interests sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Why Teach for Envato Tuts+?
- Work from home in your own time, as a freelance contributor, and as a valued member of our team.
- Give back to the community and share your business skills by teaching others.
- Get paid a competitive rate to share your knowledge and experience with the millions of students using Tuts+ every month.
- We care deeply about diversity, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds.
How to Apply
Complete our Create a Tutorial Application Form to apply. Be sure to select Business as the Topic. Use this form to outline your strengths, provide a concise background covering your experience, and send a content idea our way.
This is a remote position—open to applicants from anywhere. Learn more about creating content at Envato Tuts+.
We appreciate those of you that contact us, as well as the ideas you propose. We'll be reaching out to promising candidates as quickly as possible.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post