Do you need to create a military presentation? In this article, we'll take a look at some free military PowerPoint templates. We'll also take a look at some trips, tricks, and trends for your military presentation.
We've got ample army PowerPoint presentation templates in this article. They'll assist in creating the best possible presentation that's on-theme.
It's important that this presentation is professional and of a certain standard. Creating a presentation from scratch can get tricky as you can't be too sure of what the end product will look like. It's also time-consuming.
Start working on a fully customizable professional pre-built army PPT slides template. It helps you work smart, save time, and create the best possible on-theme presentation.
In this article, you'll find 25 free army background for PowerPoint templates. We'll also explore premium army PowerPoint templates from Envato Elements. Then, we'll check out some premium pre-built military presentation templates from GraphicRiver too. There are plenty of PowerPoint military themes to choose from. You can also use this content for army PowerPoint background design inspiration.
Dive right in and discover the right military PowerPoint template for your needs!
Find the Best Premium Army PowerPoint Templates on Envato Elements (2022)
Want to create impressive army PowerPoint presentations each time? Envato Elements is the best starting point when looking for premium templates.
With Envato Elements, you get unlimited access to a library of premium assets. This includes army presentation templates. All for a low monthly subscription fee.
Many people opt to use free military PowerPoint templates. This can be risky. Here are a few common risks you've got to be aware of and prepared to work with:
- Limited Choice. If you present frequently, you'd need to keep changing your template often. This may not be possible. Your presentation could also look the same as the next person's.
- Unprofessional. Your audience may recognize it as a free template and feel that it's not professional for you to be using it.
- Customization. Not all free templates are easy to work with. You may end up spending loads of time on customization and infographics creation.
By going premium, you avoid these risks. Browse through loads of modern, updated, and on-theme template and pick the best fit. Impress your audience by creating the best possible presentation each time.
It's easier, faster, and the licensing is ready for commercial use. It's a great choice for finding a premium military PowerPoint template.
As soon as you sign up for Envato Elements, your possibilities become endless. It's got loads to offer, all for a reasonable subscription fee. You'll get access to premium digital assets like:
- professional PPT and WP templates
- high-quality stock photos and HD stock videos
- royalty-free music
- creative graphic templates, fonts, and so much more
Not a heavy user but still want to work with premium pre-built templates? Only in need of a single army presentation template? Check out the selection of premium pre-built military presentation templates from GraphicRiver. You'll get the flexibility to download what you need one-at-a-time, right away. This is without the commitment of a subscription. We'll explore some army PowerPoint template options from GraphicRiver later in this article.
5 Best Premium Army PowerPoint Templates From Envato Elements for 2022
Here are five of the best premium army PowerPoint presentation templates on Envato Elements. These PowerPoint military themes are included with unlimited downloads.
1. Camouflage - Army Background for PowerPoint
Camouflage - Army Background for PowerPoint comes with 32 masters in standard 4:3 size. Most objects in the template can be recolored, reshaped, moved, or removed. Choose the best layout for your information and edit the objects.
2. GrozA - War Themed PowerPoint Template
This template offers 30 unique slides and five premade colors to choose from. GrozA - War Themed PowerPoint Template includes handcrafted infographics. These will come in handy if you need to turn complex data into easy to understand charts and graphs. The graphics are resizable and editable.
3. Special Force - Army PPT Slides
This template helps you present military-related materials. It comes with 30 unique slides that are classy yet professional and on-theme. Pick between a dark or light layout. Sections found in this template are:
- cover slide
- welcome slides
- about slides
- introduction slides
- review slide
- portfolio picture slide
- gallery slide
- infographic slide
- team slide
- mockup slide
- contact slide
- thank you slide
4. Green Parit - Military Slideshow Template
This template comes with 30 slides and five premade color options. It comes with the right colors for a military presentation. Quickly add in your military images and other content. The handcrafted infographics are also easy to customize according to your data.
5. Unleash - Army Presentation Template
Unleash - Army Presentation template is a simple and clean template. Use it for financial or technological presentations to the military. This template is right for you if you're tired of using camouflage background design. It's also a great option if you're looking for a clean look that subtly resembles a military theme.
5 Best Premium Military Presentation Templates From GraphicRiver for 2022
Envato Elements is a dream come true if you're a heavy presentation user. It's got so much to offer for a low monthly subscription fee. But this option may not be for you if you're not a heavy user of digital assets or on a tight budget.
Would you rather download single PowerPoint presentation template designs? Be sure to check out GraphicRiver's collection of premium templates. GraphicRiver is part of Envato Market. One fee, one download. It's nice and simple.
Envato Market offers a pay-per-download model. Download army PowerPoint presentation templates without a monthly subscription. Pick a template, pay the single fee, download, and customize. It's quite simple.
Here are five war themed PowerPoint templates that you can easily pay-to-download. Remember, these military PPT template designs are fully customizable.
1. Foxtrot - Army Background for PowerPoint
This template comes with 100 unique slides and 11 color schemes for you to pick from. Foxtrot is everything you need for your military presentation. It comes with two aspect ratios, normal in 4:3 and widescreen in 16:9. It includes:
- section breaks
- handmade infographics
- animated slides
- vector graphics charts
2. B&W Elegant Army PPT Slides (Army Presentation Template)
This is a multipurpose PowerPoint slide template that's clean and professional. It comes with 300 unique and elegant slides. This premium template gives you:
- over 10,000 vector icons fully editable vectors
- smart and innovative presentation slides
- handcrafted infographics
- and so much more
This multipurpose template works well for a military presentation.
3. Project - Army PowerPoint Presentation
This is a modern multipurpose presentation template. If you need to present to the military, this is a suitable template. Quickly change the colors, infographics, and include your text. This clean and versatile design will help you create slides that'll speak for your work.
4. Drone & Aerial - Army Presentation Template
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or drones are a big help to the military. Do you need to present your aerial business to the military? This template will really come in handy. It's a clean and modern presentation that comes with 36 easy to edit slides for you to pick from. All graphics are resizable and customizable.
5. ASGARD - War Themed PowerPoint Template
ASGARD is a professional and modern military-themed design template. It comes with more than 40 unique slides and free support. Easily drag and drop your images into the placeholders. Then, you'll have a finished to presentation in minutes. This template has a strong focus on typography and was designed with attention to detail.
25 Free Military Presentation Templates for Download in 2022 (From Around the Web)
Premium military presentation templates are easy to work with. They're also a stylish solution. You'll be able to create many unique presentations with these professionally designed templates.
Premium templates are the best option, but if you're on a budget it may not be an option for you now. Free templates found online may be your only choice at this point. But, before you dive into free templates, check out Envato's free offerings. You can try out various templates for free. This is not limited to military presentation templates.
Here's the deal:
- Envato Elements offers 12 unique handpicked files every month. This includes presentations, WordPress themes, music files, and more. Create a free account to download this month's free premium files now.
- Envato Market offers seven unique monthly freebies. Log in with your Envato Market account to get this month's handpicked premium freebies.
Now, let's look at 25 free army PPT templates from around the web. Download these free military PowerPoint templates and customize them to meet your needs.
1. Free Army PPT Templates (Military PowerPoint Template) has an army green camouflage background. You can customize the small beige text banner. Use it as a historical war PowerPoint template or army PPT template.
2. Veteran Day - US Army PowerPoint Templates Free. This template comes with a background of the US flag waving in the wind. It's a great choice if you're looking for military themed PowerPoint templates for Veteran's day.
3. Navy - Free Military PowerPoint Templates Download. This army PowerPoint template has a navy blue camouflage with a gray for text. Customize this army presentation template to meet your needs.
4. Free Military PowerPoint Templates Download. This design comes with a border of green camouflage. It has a sizable beige text box. There's also a soldier at the left bottom corner. If you're looking for military themed PowerPoint templates, give this one a try.
5. Free Air Force PowerPoint Template (Military Presentation).This template features a jet fighter. It has blue skies and a gray part for text. Or customize this template for other uses, like a US army PowerPoint template.
6. USA Veteran Day - US Army PowerPoint Templates Free. This US patriotic template is a free download. It features soldiers and stars. Try out this free US army PowerPoint template today.
7. War Planes (War PPT Template) - Air Force PowerPoint Template Free. This is a free background design with warplanes on a blue background. Use it as a historical war PowerPoint template or for other military purpose.
8. War PowerPoint Templates Free Download (Military PPT Template). Check out this army PowerPoint background. It's half green camouflage and half gray. Between these two areas is a design that looks like a fence.
9. Tech - Free Military PowerPoint Templates Download. This is a multipurpose template with a simple background. Give it a look if you're looking for free military PowerPoint presentations.
10. Patriotic - US Army PowerPoint Templates Free. This template features an image of a patriotic soldier. This design is better suited for the air force, as it has jet imagery.
11. Soldier in Action (War PPT Template) - War PowerPoint Templates Free Download. If you're looking for a template with imagery, check out this one.
12. Soldiers With Weapons - Free Army PPT Templates. This design comes with a silhouette of military soldiers. Use this imagery or customize this army PPT template to suit your project.
13. Humvee and Soldier - Free Military PowerPoint Templates Download. This template has a background image of soldier booking up a Humvee in an airplane.
14. Submarine Sailing - War PowerPoint Templates Free Download Here is a darker template. It features an image of a submarine in the water.
15. Soldier and Children - Free Army PPT Templates. This template uses an image of a soldier and two children with a desert background.
16. Pistol and Holster - War PowerPoint Templates Free Download. This design includes one cover slide and two internal backgrounds. The template uses an image of a gun and holster with a beige background.
17. Submachine Gun - Free PowerPoint Theme War Template. Looking for a desert theme? Then try out this free PowerPoint template.
18. Squad of Soldiers in the Desert - Free Soldier PowerPoint Template. Try this template if you're looking for free military PowerPoint presentations. It has plenty of space for imagery.
19. Jet Fighter - Free Air Force PowerPoint Template. This template uses an image of a jet fighter taking off. It has aircraft carriers and the sea background. If you're looking for free military templates, free download files like this one might be a good fit.
20. Special Unit - Free PowerPoint Theme War. Here is a free military slideshow template. It has a background image of tactics or special unit teams. The white background complements this well.
21. Jet Fighter with Fire - Free Air Force PowerPoint Template. This design features a jet fighter. This is an image taken at night.
22. Navy Ship - Free PowerPoint Theme War. Here is a design that comes with an image of patriotic marines saluting. The primary color used is blue.
23. Military Boats - Free Soldier PowerPoint Template This template is a free military slideshow. It features soldiers patrolling on the sea.
24. War Illustration - Free PowerPoint Theme War. Looking for illustrations related to the army and soldiers? Try this one out. This soldier PowerPoint template comes in green and yellow.
25. Free Soldier PowerPoint Template (Army PowerPoint Template) uses abstract shapes. It features an image of a soldier in a kneeling position. If you need free military templates, free download files like this one are worth a try.
How to Quickly Customize Military, Army & War PowerPoint Templates (In 2022)
Working with a military presentation and wondering how to get started? Maybe you’re not a PPT expert, or you’re trying to build slides quickly. Thanks to premium Army PowerPoint background templates, you’re in great shape. You can build a military presentation in five quick steps.
In this demo, we will use this premium PowerPoint template from Envato Elements.
1. Customize Text
Your military presentation needs to deliver a powerful message. And an US Army PowerPoint template like this lets you do exactly that.
Highlight any block of text, then start typing over it. Watch as your own words appear on-screen. Repeat throughout the slide deck, as necessary.
2. Add Photos
Premium Army PowerPoint background templates like this have built-in image placeholders. They make it easy to add photos quickly.
Find a saved image on your computer, then drag it over the slide placeholder. Drop it into place. PowerPoint will size, scale, and import it right onto your military presentation slide.
3. Build Animations
Simple animations help you control the flow and focus of your military presentation. To add them, begin by clicking on any object that you want to animate.
Then, find the Animations tab at the top of your PowerPoint screen. Click on the drop-downs to browse the various effects. To see one in action, click on its thumbnail. PowerPoint will apply the animation to the selected object while previewing the effect.
4. Edit Master Slides
Master slides help you make bulk edits to your army PowerPoint background. Master slides are the framework on which PPT decks are built. Edit one of them, and every slide with a matching layout will automatically update.
Start by going to the View tab, then clicking on Slide Master. Choose one of the thumbnails and start editing. Any change you make will reflect on each slide built on the same master layout.
5. Rearrange the Presentation
As you build a military presentation, you might end up wanting to rearrange slides. Luckily, that doesn’t mean having to start over! The easiest way is to go back to the View tab and click on Slide Sorter.
There, you’ll see every slide in the deck. Click and drag the thumbnails around the screen to reorder the slide sequence.
5 Quick Tips To Make Great Military PowerPoint Presentations in 2022
Do you want to create better PowerPoint presentations in 2022? Here are five quick tips for setting you on the right path:
1. Work Smart (Leave the Designing to the Experts)
When working on an army presentation, a certain standard and professionalism needs to be maintained. If you're not a designer, don't try creating a design from scratch. You'll wind up gambling with the outcome of your presentation and spending a lot of time designing too.
Save yourself the hassle and invest in a premium PowerPoint template. Improve the standard of your presentation by working smart and leaving the time-consuming tasks to the experts.
2. Use Interesting Copy
Besides the design of your presentation, the actual content or copy is also crucial. With well-written copy you:
- Engage your audience.
- Illustrate your points.
- Persuade your audience to take action.
Use simple, clear, and concise words. It'll make your presentation easy to understand and follow. Include introduction copy that grabs attention and conclusion copy that's got a clear call to action.
Check out this tutorial to discover the writing process:
- How to Write a Professional PowerPoint Presentation (Discover the Writing Process)Brad Smith26 Jan 2020
3. Keep It Minimal (Use Fewer Words & Avoid Clutter)
Keep all slides clean and to the point. Try doing the following:
- Turn paragraphs into short bullet points.
- Replace texts with image, photos, or videos.
- Use infographics to visualize facts and figures.
- Avoid clutter (text or graphics) on your slides.
The best presentations are always minimal, clear, and easy to follow. The key is to keep it simple and to break down your presentation well.
4. Reduce Transitions and Animation
Too much of transitions and animations would make your presentation look unprofessional. They can also distract your audience and make it hard for them to follow your presentation. You don't have to avoid transitions and animations entirely. But use them tastefully and minimally.
Check out these tutorials for more help:
- How to Add Slide Transitions In PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress22 Mar 2017
- How to Quickly Add Good Animations to Your PowerPoint PPT PresentationsAndrew Childress05 Feb 2020
5. Use High-Quality Visuals
A picture paints a thousand words and is an essential aspect of any presentation. Once an image is included on a slide, it becomes with the main focal point of that slide.
Use high-resolution images all the time because a poor-quality image can look very unprofessional. If you're unsure, double-check that the photos are sharp on a bigger screen. Replace or remove any that are of poor quality.
With Envato Elements, you get access to over a million stock photos. They are all included with your subscription. Use them in your presentation and other marketing initiatives.
Top 5 Trends for Military Presentation Design
Not sure which direction is right for your military PowerPoint template? Here are five trends to consider when picking out and customizing PowerPoint military themes:
1. Look Professional With Consistent Design Elements
A huge part of professional branding is consistency. This means that your presentation should look related, from slide to side.
Of course, we don't want our presentation to be boring. But if we don't have consistent or repeating elements, our presentation runs the risk of being confusing. If you've got established colors or branding, make sure they're incorporated in each slide in some way. Otherwise, decide in the beginning what core elements will be present throughout.
2. Use Imagery to Help Communicate Ideas
You can use more than text to communicate topics (and you should!). Consider using imagery to help further deliver ideas. Use this idea in two ways:
- Use content like infographics. For example, you can share a statistic with a visual to really drive home the numbers. It might not be as clear or memorable without visual reinforcement.
- Indirectly, with your choice of imagery and color. All visual components communicate in some way. Choose photos and colors that are on topic and support your content.
3. Strategic Use of Color and Type
Your color choices and your font choices can make a big difference. For example, take a look at this army PowerPoint template. Notice that the colors and the fonts are used in a way that's strategic and consistent. For example, the slide titles are all the same font, size, and color scheme.
Now, imagine if this was a curly, playful font. It would completely change the tone of the presentation, wouldn't it? Similarly, imagine this design with five different colors. It might start to look chaotic and disjointed.
Plus, make sure your content is easy to read. This means choosing colors, fonts, and sizes that are legible. Do not put style before functionality. Find a balance.
4. Use Subtle Animations to Complement
PowerPoint has a variety of animations you can add to your military presentation. But it's important to note that less is often times more. You don't need to add elaborate animations to your presentation. It won't necessarily make it better or more exciting. In fact, it's more likely to make it distracting.
Instead, focus on simple transitions, like fading from slide to slide. Consider choosing one transition and using it throughout the presentation. For individual objects, only add animations when it's impactful. For example, it might be beneficial to have a specific point fade or slide in for emphasis. Even then, try to limit your animations to no more than two, as a soft guideline.Want to learn more about adding animations to your military PPT template? Check out these free tutorials for extra help:
- 10 Simple PowerPoint PPT Animation Tips and Tricks for 2021 (+Video)Sven Lenaerts01 Feb 2021
- How to Make Animated PowerPoint Presentations With PPT TemplatesAndrew Childress12 Apr 2021
5. Keep Things Interesting With Strategic Variety
So, we've talked a lot about consistency. It's a great idea to keep your content consistent. This doesn't mean your slides should be boring. If your entire military presentation is the same slide, over and over, it would probably get boring fast.
The key is to find a balance between consistency and variety. The slide designs below are a great example. Notice how each slide is quite different, and yet they still look related. If you pick a few unifying elements, you can change things up with everything else. Then, things look related but not repetitive.
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs for 2022
Looking for other professional Microsoft PowerPoint templates you can use in 2022? Check out our best presentation templates for 2022 below:
- 20 Best Free Corporate PowerPoint Templates: Company PPT Presentations 2022Sharon Hurley Hall01 Sep 2021
- 34 Best PowerPoint PPT Template Designs (For 2022 Presentations)Sean Hodge13 Oct 2021
- The Best New Presentation Templates for 2022 (Top PowerPoint PPTs & More)Sean Hodge09 Jun 2022
5 Benefits of Using Premium Military PowerPoint Templates
The benefits of learning on US Army PowerPoint templates are countless. Let's learn more about five of the best reasons that you should leave design to others:
- Professional design that you just couldn't create on your own. It's fine that we aren't all graphic designers. Premium professional designs give you a finished military presentation that you'll be proud to present. That gives you confidence.
- Get your time back. Life is all about specializing in those things that you do uniquely well. When you buy military PowerPoint themes, you cut out the design development time and free your time up to do other things.
- Spark inspiration. There's a saying that good artists borrow and great artists steal. When you lean on professional US Army PowerPoint templates, you never have to worry about "stealing." Those designs have built-in slides that are just waiting for you to harvest for your own purpose.
- Standards compliant. Most professional templates have already accommodated some of the most important design guidelines. That means that they'll be easy-to-read and conform to standard slide sizes. That ensures that your military presentation looks great on a variety of screens.
- Ready for your content. Never forget—professional military PPT templates don't make you sacrifice customizations. That means that you can still totally tailor them to your content. They make it easy to take placeholders and simply fill them in with the content of your choice.
Only a few years ago, creating a great presentation meant hiring a designer. Instead of doing that, keep these benefits in mind to create the best military presentations.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements is a unique service. It's a flat-rate subscription that includes lots of great military PPT templates for a single flat-rate price.
Sign up for Envato Elements. You'll get access to thousands of unlimited use graphics and templates. Choose from web themes to military PowerPoint presentation templates, and more—all for one low price.
Common PowerPoint Questions Answered (FAQ)
You've been navigating the world of military presentation templates in this article. The US Army PowerPoint templates (and other options) give you great designs to work with. You've even seen Army PowerPoint backgrounds that really bring the spirit of the armed forces to your next presentation.
But it's okay to still have questions about PowerPoint. Let's say you've found the perfect US Army PowerPoint templates. You might still find features you want to understand better. Then, you can customize things just right.
Let's tackle five of the most popular PowerPoint questions to get the most of your military presentation design:
1. What Dimensions Should You Use in PowerPoint?
When you're starting a new PowerPoint presentation, pay attention to your settings. Setting them properly will ensure that your military presentation makes good use of your screen space.
By setting the proper dimensions, your army PowerPoint background will never be cutoff. Make sure to read the tutorial below so that you all your settings are dialed in perfectly for your US Army PowerPoint template.
- What Are the Right Dimensions (Size) for Your PowerPoint PPT Slides? (+ Video)Andrew Childress28 Mar 2022
2. Does PowerPoint Support Exporting for YouTube?
Let's say that your military presentation is designed to be shared. If you want to show the design to as many people as possible, it's a great idea to share it on a platform like YouTube. That means exporting your military presentation to a video format.
Check out the tutorial below to learn how to export your PowerPoint presentation as a video. This works perfectly with US Army PowerPoint templates. Your Army PowerPoint background appears in a shareable format.
3. What Apps Connect Well With PowerPoint?
Let's say that your military presentation includes data that helps explain the topic to your audience. In that case, you might be wondering how the app ties into other apps that support data analysis.
PowerPoint and Excel: name a better duo. These two apps work hand-in-hand. In Excel, you can craft data and perform analysis. PowerPoint gives you the freedom to present it in a way that matters. Learn how to use them in conjunction below.
4. How Can I Share Printed Copies of My Military Presentation?
Sometimes, your presentation needs to transcend past the world of digital screens. When that's the case, it helps to print your US Army PowerPoint template.
Maybe you're creating handouts or flyers that you use to share information. Printing in PowerPoint is possible, but our guide will help you do it easily and waste no paper or ink in the process. That means that your army PowerPoint background will always display properly. Learn more below.
5. What's The Best Way to Present a PowerPoint Presentation?
The magic of a presentation is sharing it with others. The best military presentation won't be enjoyed if you can't show and inform others.
That's why sharing your US Army PowerPoint template online is so helpful. There are built-in features that make it easy to do just that, and we'll teach you how in this tutorial.
Learn More About Making Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2022
Could you use some help creating your next military presentation? Not to worry, we've got you covered! Check out our ultimate tutorial guide that's got loads to offer. Get started immediately with these tutorials:
- How to Make a Persuasive PowerPoint Presentation (With Powerful Tips)Celine (CX) Roque24 Jan 2022
- How to Make Good PowerPoint Slide Designs Even Better in 2021Sven Lenaerts14 Jun 2021
- 60 Effective PowerPoint Presentation Tips & Tricks (To Improve Your Skills)Brad Smith07 May 2021
Grab a Premium Army PowerPoint Template Today!
Create presentations efficiently without compromising quality by using a premium army presentation template. Start by browsing through Envato Elements. You'll find premium military presentation templates for a low monthly fee.
Are you looking for a pay-per-download model instead? Be sure to check out the collection of premium pre-built army PowerPoint templates on GraphicRiver.
Is premium not an option for now? We've listed some free army PowerPoint templates from around the web. If you're working on a school project or can't afford to buy a template, these free options will come in handy for sure.
A pre-built PPT template is a must. It allows you to work smart, save time, and create presentations like a professional.
Work smart and use a premium pre-built army PowerPoint template. Download one right now!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Andrew Childress and Daisy Ein. Andrew and Daisy are a freelance instructors for Envato Tuts+.