How do you create PowerPoint presentation list infographics? Are you looking to make visually appealing lists for an upcoming presentation? This article is full of list presentation designs for you to check out and get your hands on.
Spice up any dull bullet points or text lists with the help of pre-built PowerPoint presentation list templates. They help you work around your skill limitations and saves you loads of design time. Present your content creatively and impressively like a pro.
We'll check out free creative lists in PowerPoint found online. Plus, we'll look at premium PowerPoint presentation list templates from Envato Elements.
Let's explore the top pre-built list presentation design below. It's the first step to find the perfect design for your upcoming presentation.
The Best Premium Microsoft PowerPoint List Templates on Envato Elements for 2022 (Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements helps you get through creative projects effortlessly. Lack of skill or time will never stop you from creating extraordinary work again. Pick and choose from millions of digital assets (not just premium PowerPoint list templates) for your future projects and start reaching your goals.
Enjoy unlimited access to millions of creative assets as an Envato Elements member—all for a low monthly fee.
The number of items on Envato Elements increases daily, allowing you to discover new digital assets every time. Here are a few main categories you'll get access to:
- royalty-free music, sound effects, and videos
- high-quality stock photos
- templates for PPT presentations, web, videos, and graphics
- fonts, actions, and presets
Explore PowerPoint List Templates
Free PPT templates from the web are easy to get hold of and use. Like anything free, they come with risks you need to be aware of. Issues you may face are like:
- outdated designs
- limited features
- lack of unique options
Not all of us have the time or energy to deal with these risks. Buy and download any premium professional templates with the pay-per-download model.
Premium PowerPoint List Templates for 2022 (Envato Elements)
Explore list presentation design templates from Envato Elements. Here are three best premium examples:
1. Table Price List - Template List PPTThis template comes with 27 slides of animated table price lists. Use them to explain just about anything like product features, product comparisons, or competitor reviews. Pick from any six color variations and easily customize all elements according to your needs.
2. Unlimited List PowerPoint Slide Template
If you're looking for a variety of handcrafted infographics that include lists, this is an excellent template for you. Easily edit all elements on this template on PowerPoint. Each object also comes with custom animation.
3. Infographic - PowerPoint List Design Template
This template is a must-have for those in need of tons of list infographics. It comes with 80 unique slides, and most of them are list diagrams. This is a clean and modern multipurpose template that can be used by anyone.
24 Top Free List PowerPoint Slide Design PPT Templates to Download for 2022
The section above gives a great idea of what premium PPT list presentation templates that Envato Elements has to offer. Now, it's time to explore 24 free creative lists in PowerPoint found online.
But before we go any further, have you heard of Envato's monthly premium freebies offerings? Try out various staff-picked digital assets at no cost to you. If you're lucky, the list PowerPoint slide template you're looking for could be up for grabs this month!
Here's the deal:
Envato Elements offers 12 premium files (templates, photos, fonts, music, videos, and more) every month for anyone to use. Create a free account or log in to download this month's free premium assets.
As promised, here's the list of 24 free creative lists in PowerPoint found online:
1. Approval List - PowerPoint List Template Free
This isn't an infographic template, but a background image of a checklist.
2. Swotty - Free List Presentation Design
This focuses on listing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of an organization with a SWOT analysis.
3. Bubble - Free List Presentation Template
This free PowerPoint template for lists uses a white background and has colorful circles on it.
4. Overlapped Circle - Free PowerPoint Sample Download
This PowerPoint list template for free is a list diagram that's got vertical multicolored overlapping circles.
5. Keys List PowerPoint Diagram Template
This shows the PowerPoint list in order through a key illustration.
6. Paint Brush List PowerPoint Diagram Template
The PowerPoint list design comes with a simple list on the left and an illustration of a paintbrush on the right.
7. List Water Drop - Free Template List PPT
This free PowerPoint list template has water drops in different colors arranged horizontally.
8. Icon Number - PowerPoint List Template Free
This is a slide with a list diagram with icon numbers in order.
9. Zigzag Diamond - Free PowerPoint List Design
There are five multicolored diamond-shaped elements on this slide.
10. Vertical Triangle - Free PowerPoint Sample Download
List up to six items in this multicolored vertical triangle list.
11. Fork Food - Free Template List PPT
This list in PPT has a diagram with various food on a fork. There's room for descriptions below each fork.
12. Five Trees - Free List PowerPoint Diagram Template
The PowerPoint presentation list comes with five trees and icons listed horizontally.
13. Set 3 - Free Infographics PowerPoint Template
Here's a template with a mix of infographics that includes lists. It uses multiple colors.
14. Set 2 - PowerPoint List Template Free
The PowerPoint list comes in shades of green and blue.
15. Set 1 - Free Infographics PowerPoint Template
This one comes in many colors. Like what we saw in Set 2 & Set 3 above, it's got a mix of infographics.
16. Sinclair - Free Infographics Template List PPT
This template uses circles as the main design element.
17. Chapman - Free Infographics Design Template
The list in PPT uses shades of green and blue. It also uses squares as the main design element.
18. Digital Journal Template
19. School Bundle
20. Interactive Lesson Planner
21. 3D Clustered Squares
22. Numbering List PowerPoint Diagram
Edit your PowerPoint list template by adding numbers to keep everything in order. All numbers have different colors, which are fully customizable.
23. Rounded Square List
24. Chevron Arrow List
There’s nothing better than a minimal list presentation design, it helps to keep your ideas organized. Start working with this free template now.
How to Customize Your Premium PowerPoint List Template
After choosing a premium template, you’ll want to customize it. Here’s how to customize a premium template.
In this tutorial, I’ll be customizing slide five of the premium template Infographic from Envato Elements.
Let's get started:
1. Add Your Information
Slide five already has a list. You just need to add information.
To add information, you need to change the text. To do that, highlight the text that you want to change. After the text is highlighted, press the Delete button on your keyboard. This erases the current text. Now you can add your text.
2. Add a Text Box
This slide only comes with four bullet points on the list. Your PowerPoint list could be longer, so you may need to add another text box.
To add a text box, click on the Insert tab. Next, in the toolbar, click on the Text Box button. Then, click on the blank spot you want your text box to be and draw a diagonal line. Now you've got a text box.
You’ll have a blinking cursor in the text box. This means you can start typing.
3. Make It Match
After you add a text box and put information in it, you’ll want to make that bullet point look like the others. To do this, you can copy and paste objects.
To copy an object right, click on it, and you’ll see a menu pop up. Choose the Copy option. Next, right-click in a blank area where you want the object and choose the Paste option. Finally, move the object to where you want it to be.
4. Change Object Color
You can change the color of an object. To begin, click on the object that you want to change the color of. Next, select the Shape Format tab above the toolbar. Then, click on the arrow next to the Shape Fill button.
When you click on the Shape Fill button, a color menu drops down. Choose the color that you want.
5. Change the Background Color
Changing the background color can make your slide stand out. To do it, click on the Design tab. Then, in the toolbar, click on the Format Background button. A format pane opens on the right side of your window.
You’ll see a Color field with the Fill Color button in the format pane. When you click the Fill Color button, a color menu drops down. Choose the color you need.
5 Quick PowerPoint List Slide Design Tips for 2022
You've got your hands on a pre-built PowerPoint template, what now? It's time to start creating an impactful presentation. Here are five design tips for you on the right track:
1. Know Your Audience
Presentations need to represent your brand, be suitable for your content, and resonate well with your audience. Do some research to know who your audience is. This helps you include content, graphics, and other elements that appeal to them.
2. Tell Visual Stories
Wordy presentations get hard to follow and dull. This reflects poorly on you and your brand. Turn your presentation into a visual story that's suitable for your subject and audience. Check out this tutorial to learn more:
3. Stay Minimal
Most modern premium PowerPoint templates are minimalistic because it's best to avoid overloaded slides. They end up looking unprofessional. After adding your content, take a step back to see if the slides still look as minimalistic as it was before you started. If it doesn't anymore, consider removing some information or breaking up slides further.
Here are a few ways to maintain a minimalistic presentation:
- Don't add more design elements on a pre-built professional template.
- Leave as much white space as possible.
- Use only a few colors or stick to the color themes the template comes with.
- Use bullet points or visuals.
4. Mix It Up
Grab attention at the turn of a slide by using different infographics, visuals, and media elements. View your presentation on Slide Sorter view to get an overview of it. If you notice three or more slides looking the same, try changing the design elements or the visuals.
5. Use High-Quality Images and Graphics
Pixelated or stretched visuals ruin any presentation deck. Use high-quality photos and graphics at all times. Pick and download as many visuals as you need from Envato Elements. That's right. With a monthly subscription to Envato Elements, you'll get unlimited access to millions of digital assets (high-quality visuals included).
5 Cool Trends to Improve Your List in PPT
Do you want to have a fantastic PowerPoint presentation with eye-catching lists? You might be wondering how to achieve this. Don't worry. We've got you covered.
This section includes a few design trends for you to add to lists in PPT:
1. Bold Colors
Don't let your elements like charts, infographics, and icons fade into the background. Give these items flashy colors, so your audience understands their importance in your PowerPoint list design.
Some bold colors include green, red, bright pink, yellow, or other colors that generate excitement.
Learn more about great color combinations for your PowerPoint list designs here:
2. 3D Elements
Give visual help to your project with a PowerPoint list template that includes 3D icons. This style is a game-changer because it'll attract many looks due to its modern shapes. Using this design trend makes your PowerPoint list very memorable.
3. Use Serif Fonts
Times New Roman, Georgia, and Didot are Serif fonts used in many software applications. Due to their popular use, some have become a little outdated. But that's a thing of the past because Serif fonts are back.
There are many beautiful ways to use Serif fonts in your list presentation design. Download our Arloji template to experiment with a modern and elegant font.
Read this article to learn how to install fonts on your computer:
4. Add Cool Gradients
Create a PowerPoint presentation list that people will remember with gradient backgrounds. This design trend can give your PowerPoint list design a modern and futuristic look. Due to its versatility, you can mix many color combinations to get an excellent background.
Never look outdated and get this PowerPoint list template for free when subscribing to Envato Elements.
This article teaches you how to create a gradient background from scratch:
Start using doodles instead of boring icons with this PowerPoint list template. Doodles can give your presentation a crafty look, which will help you connect better with your audience. This template includes sketchy diagrams that are very customizable.
Did you just start illustrating? These articles might be helpful:
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs
Find more inspirational infographics templates for your presentations. Explore these articles:
- 34 Top PowerPoint Flowchart Templates (Infographic Slide Designs for 2022)Laura Spencer13 Mar 2022
- 15+ Best Free Comparison PowerPoint PPT Slide Template Designs for 2022Sarah Joy13 Oct 2021
- 10+ Best Free Fishbone Diagram PowerPoint PPT Templates to Download for 2022Barni Rajah29 Oct 2021
5 Benefits of Using the Best PowerPoint List Templates With Pro Designs
Are you unsure about using a premium PowerPoint list template? Maybe you wonder what the value of a premium template is? Here are five benefits that using a premium PowerPoint template gives you:
- You save time. When you use a premium list presentation design template, you start with a premade base. This means that all you need to do is add in information and images, and you're done.
- The result is impressive. Professionals make every premium list template look professional and stylish. So, if you use a premium template, you're bound to impress.
- Ideas are built into the template. A good premium template has ideas of what each slide is for. This means that it can help you if you’re stuck.
- You can still customize. Just because the template is professionally made doesn’t mean you can’t customize it. Every premium template can be customized however you want. A good premium template is easy to customize.
- It's impressive. Most people will use a free PowerPoint template for lists, which doesn’t look that good and can be challenging to customize. So, your professional and stylish presentation stands out when you use a premium template.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements is a unique service. It's a flat-rate subscription that includes thousands of great PPT templates for a single flat-rate price.
Sign up for Envato Elements. You'll get access to millions of unlimited-use graphics and templates. Choose from PowerPoint list templates to web templates, and more. All for one low monthly price.
Common PowerPoint Questions Answered (FAQ)
Are you using PowerPoint to edit your list presentation design? It's okay if you've got some questions about this popular software. That's why in this section, we'll answer the most common questions our users have about working with PowerPoint presentations and lists.
1. How Do I Change the Background of My PowerPoint?
Follow these easy steps to change your presentation's background:
- Select the slide where you want to add an image.
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on Format Background.
- Now select Picture.
- Click on File.
- Choose the desired picture you'd like to add to your slide.
2. How Do I Make an Image More Transparent?
Give a different opacity to your elements with these easy steps:
- Select the desired element you want to change.
- Right-click the element.
- Click on Format Picture.
- The Format Picture panel appears.
- Select the Image icon.
- Click on Picture Transparency.
- Finally, move the scale according to your needs.
3. How Do I Add Comments to My Slides?
This is a great way to work with a team and add comments to your PowerPoint list template. This is how to do it:
- Go to the slide where you want to add a comment.
- Go to the Review tab.
- Click on New Comment.
- Type your comment.
- Press Enter.
4. Can I Create a Color Palette in PowerPoint?
Yes! You can create custom color palettes to give your list presentation design an identity. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on Colors.
- Now click on Create New Theme Colors.
- A new window comes up where you'll be able to change the color accents according to your needs.
Add beautiful color schemes to your PowerPoint presentation list:
- 25 Best PowerPoint Color Scheme Templates for 2022 Presentations (Free Downloads)Andrew Childress11 Sep 2021
5. I Want to Change the Layout of My Presentation. How Can I Do This?
Your PowerPoint list template might come with a default layout. If you want to change it, go through these steps:
- Go to the Home tab.
- Click on Layout.
- Now just select the desired layout for your slides.
Learn how to edit your PowerPoint list layouts here:
- How to Edit PowerPoint (PPT) Slide Template Layouts Quickly in 2022 + VideoAndrew Childress24 Jan 2022
Learn More About Making Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2022
If you're new to creating PPT presentations, our How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) will come in handy. There are loads of smaller PowerPoint-related how-to tutorials. Pin it as a browser favorite and use it as a quick guide.
Here are three infographics tutorial examples from this guide:
- How to Make a Flowchart in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress20 Sep 2017
- How to Make a Timeline in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress13 Sep 2017
- How to Make Great PPT Charts & Graphs in Microsoft PowerPoint (+Video)Andrew Childress27 Dec 2021
Get a Premium PowerPoint List Template Today!
There are tons of free presentation templates found online, but most of them come with drawbacks. Free PPT templates aren't suitable for those wanting to create a modern and professional presentation to represent their brand well.
As an Envato Elements subscriber, you'll unlock millions of digital assets (not just premium PPT list presentation templates). These creative files are great as they take your creative work to new heights and help you save time. It's time to work smart on your personal and professional projects.
An Envato Elements membership is a brand or marketing investment.
Spice up your upcoming presentation with a premium template from Envato Elements. Download one today!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Gonzalo Angulo and Sarah Joy. Gonzalo is a staff writer with Envato Tuts+. Sarah is a freelance instructor for Envato Tuts+.