Would you like to produce Business content for Envato Tuts+? We’re growing our Business team and are hiring writers with content marketing, graphic design, and presentation making experience.
We need help with updating our Business archive of content, as well as producing great new material for 2019. The key topic areas we need your help with are:
- Logo Design & Business Cards. You are a graphic design expert and will help us carve out authority content in this topic. Also, teach our audience how to use our related templates and software to produce great brand assets.
- Presentation Design. You are well-versed in designing great presentations. We've got a lot of presentation material published. You'll help us improve and grow this material. Also, teach our audience how to use our templates to customize slide layouts in PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
If these are topics you have extensive experience in, and you have content marketing writing experience, then reach out to us today!
Read on to learn what we're looking for in the right candidate, a bit about our content marketing goals, and how to apply:
What Are We Looking For?
In addition to having content marketing, graphic design and experience creating presentations, there are a few additional skills the right candidate will have.
You have experience with producing business software tutorials, writing promotional content that converts, and are great with preparing images/graphics for publication.
A few more skills we look for:
- You’re equally equipped to write strong copy as you are with graphic design.
- You have a portfolio of design work and content marketing writing samples to share.
- You can readily blend content marketing aims with educational objectives.
- You have experience working in design apps like Photoshop, InDesign, and more.
- You're an experienced presentation designing working in PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- You know how to write for the web and you eat long form content for breakfast.
- You can take on a volume of work, follow a creative brief, and hit tight deadlines as a professional.
- You want to guide a large audience of digital creatives and entrepreneurs.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
About Our Content Marketing Goals
There are a diversity of subjects we produce for the Business section of Envato Tuts+. Browse through our recently published material to get a feel for the type of content we publish on a regular basis.
However, your key areas of contribution will be in graphic design and presentation topics.
Does This Fit Your Experience?
Are you interested in producing content that details step-by-step how to use our PowerPoint templates or make branded business cards with our online builder?
With our content we shine a light on the creative resources we have available at Envato (from Envato Elements, Envato Market, and Placeit) that allow business pros to complete creative projects quickly and professionally.
And, does it interest you to create educational tutorials that gives a diverse audience of creative, tech-savvy business people the foundation they need to move their business forward, advance their careers, and reach their goals?
The right business writing candidate will teach our audience how to make business projects with our pro resources. They will also have the writing experience to cover a number of related business and business software topics.
Also, keep in mind that we are updating a lot of our content this year. So, as a part of our team, you'd be updating and improving many of our graphic design and presentation posts. This requires a mix of graphic skills, writing skills, and content marketing experience.
If this mix of skills and interests sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Example Tuts+ Graphic Design & Presentation Content
Here are a few examples of the types of posts you'd work on producing or updating for us:
1. Presentation Content (PowerPoint, Keynote, & Google Slides)
- Microsoft PowerPoint40+ Awesome PowerPoint Templates (With Cool PPT Presentation Designs 2021)Sean Hodge
- KeynoteHow to Quickly Make a Timeline in Keynote With TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Google SlidesHow to Quickly Change Themes For Google Slides (Download & Import)Laura Spencer
2. Graphic Design for Business (Logo Design, Business Cards, & Branding)
- Logo DesignHow to Make Your Own Logo Design (Do It Yourself Guide)Nona Blackman
- Logo Design20 Creative Landscape Company Logo Design Ideas for 2021Nona Blackman
- Business Cards8 Quick Tips on What Information to Put on Your Business CardJulia Melymbrose
Why Write for Envato Tuts+?
- Work from home in your own time, as a freelance contributor, and as a valued member of our team.
- Give back to the community and share your business skills by teaching others.
- Get paid a competitive rate to share your knowledge and experience with the millions of readers using Tuts+ every month.
- We care deeply about diversity, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds.
How to Apply
Complete our Create a Tutorial Application Form to apply. Be sure to select Business as the Topic. Use this form to outline your strengths, provide a concise background covering your experience, and send a content idea our way.
This is a remote position—open to applicants from anywhere. Learn more about creating content at Envato Tuts+.
We appreciate those of you that contact us, as well as the ideas you propose. We'll be reaching out to promising candidates as quickly as possible.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post