Would you like to produce Business content for Envato Tuts+? We’re growing our Business Instructor team and need to hire business writers.
If you’ve written about digital marketing or how to help small businesses start and grow quickly, then reach out to us.
We’re also looking to expand our career development material to help digital creatives navigate their career paths.
There are a few additional topics we’re looking to expand on as well, keep reading to find out more!
What Are We Looking For?
You’re not only a skilled business writer, but you can creatively turn a phrase, are well-versed in the process of research, and good at pulling together business concepts into a compelling narrative.
A few more points we look for:
- You’re experienced in the business topic you want to cover.
- You have a portfolio of work and business writing samples to share.
- You enjoy making complex business subjects simple to understand.
- You can ground strategic business ideas in actionable tutorial-based instruction.
- You want to guide a large audience of digital creatives and entrepreneurs.
- You’re equally equipped to write strong copy as you are to prep images in Photoshop.
- You can readily blend content marketing aims with educational objectives.
- You know how to write for the web and you eat long form content for breakfast.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
Open Business Subjects
Here are a few subjects we need Business writers to cover:
- Small Business, How to Start and Launch
- Small Business, Marketing and Growth
- Small Business, Branding and Design Tips
- Small Business, Online Strategy and Web Design
- Small Business, Presentations
- Small Business, Ideation and Planning
- Small Business, Sales and Finance
- Career Development, for Digital Creatives
We cover a whole lot more business subjects here at Envato Tuts+, and are interested in your ideas, so reach out and tell us what you’re passionate about!
Help give our diverse audience of creative, tech-savvy business people the foundation they need to move their small business forward, advance their careers, and reach their goals.
About Our Content
We have a diversity of material we’re creating in our Business subject, browse through our recently published material to get a feel for the type of content we produce:
- Business Tutorial - Examples: How to Start a Business, How to Make a Resume, and How to Create a Keynote Presentation Template Design.
- Business Article - Examples: What Is a Landing Page?, 37 Effective PowerPoint Presentation Tips, and 9 Creative Resume Design Tips.
- Envato Market Promotional Post - Examples: Top New WordPress Themes of 2016 and 15 Creative, Infographic Resume Templates.
Why Teach for Envato Tuts+?
- Work from home in your own time, as a freelance contributor, and as a valued member of our team.
- Give back to the community and share your business skills by teaching others.
- Get paid a competitive rate to share your knowledge and experience with the millions of students using Tuts+ every month.
- We care deeply about diversity, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds.
How to Apply
Complete our Create a Tutorial Application Form to apply. Be sure to select Business as the Topic. Use this form to outline your strengths, provide a concise background covering your experience, and send a tutorial idea our way.
This is a remote position—open to applicants from anywhere. Learn more about creating content at Envato Tuts+.
We appreciate those of you that contact us, as well as the ideas you propose. We'll be reaching out to promising candidates as quickly as possible.