Presentations for your business will be key in 2019. In a business landscape that spans the entire globe instantly, communication is a must to carry your message far and wide.
What better way than to use free professional business PowerPoint templates?
Let's focus on some of the best business PowerPoint templates available from all around the web.
By using these free templates in 2019, you can spend more time crafting a message of prosperity and success without having to budget for it.
Before we dive into our free selections, let’s take the time to explore ten of the best premium business PowerPoint templates available for 2019. We'll survey the best PowerPoint templates from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver. Then we'll explore over 25 free templates.
Find the Best Premium Business PowerPoint Templates on Envato Elements (2019)
For top-notch business PowerPoint designs, Envato Elements is an all-you-can-download resource for creatives. As an Elements member, you’ll pay a low monthly fee and unlock access to thousands of premium, professional resources that include:
- professional PowerPoint templates
- stock photos and royalty free music
- graphic templates, fonts, and more.
Premium templates from Envato Elements is the place to start your presentation project professionally. Free templates are often not as robust as professional premium templates like those available from Envato Elements.
Premium themes include professional design options and hundreds of slide template features that go beyond the free products available around the web.
Elements is intuitive and easy to use and is the perfect tool for making a statement with your business PowerPoint in 2019. As you can see, it includes thousands of business PowerPoint presentation templates.
5 Best Business PowerPoint Templates From Envato Elements
Let’s check out five of the top business PowerPoint Templates on Envato Elements:
Show off your big idea in 2019. This business presentation design is all about the “wow factor.” Included in this template are a wide variety of slide designs and layouts, fully customizable with stylish text and image placeholders.
- more than 100 unique slides with dark and light themes
- free fonts for a low total cost of ownership
- easy-to-fill image placeholders
SWOT: strength, weakness, opportunity, threat. It’s the competitive business analysis that helps you understand how you compare to peers. Use a SWOT slide to size up each of those four key pillars of a competitive analysis. Prepare your SWOT slides to show your audience that you understand your place.
- more than 100 SWOT slides in a variety of formats
- 20 color schemes for deep reusability
- multiple aspect ratios (16:9, 4:3) to help you always make the best use of screen real estate
Landbook is a richly-themed business PowerPoint presentation driven by its focus on visual appeal. Its slide designs are perfectly suited to almost any business scenario. Included:
- introductory slides
- image showcases
- decision analyses
- a full set of handcrafted charts and graphs
- and more
Simple and understated styling is often best to complement a presentation. Themed around the cool vibe of water, this premium business PowerPoint template presents a sleek visual to your audience.
The image placeholders are formatted in an edgy block style for a modern look. Simple, yet robust charts and lifecycle graphs help you fit your business into its larger ecosystem. This template is designed around the heavy use of master slides, making customizations easier and faster.
In search of creative charting and unforgettable graphs? This business PowerPoint Template is your starting point. When you’re presenting data to your audience, it’s key to make it engaging and appealing. Use MASSIVE to build out your data and tell stories with charts.
- 65 unique slide designs provide layouts for every concept
- Advanced infographics to illustrate your business processes
- Easy-to-update charts and graphs for data-centric slides.
5 Best Business PowerPoint Templates from GraphicRiver
Unlike the unlimited download model found at Envato Elements, our GraphicRiver marketplace is built as a pay-per-download platform. This is perfect if you want to download a premium template right away without paying a monthly membership.
GraphicRiver includes thousands of dynamic professional business PowerPoint templates for 2019. Pay a single flat fee to download the template you’ve selected. Let’s dive in and check out five of the top options from GraphicRiver:
Motagua has a slide designed for every purpose. The customization options are virtually unmatched. The assortment of elegant, bold charts sets Motagua apart. They’re exemplary ways to chart past performance and plot future growth.
- the complete package: 3,000 customizable vector icons, 600 unique layouts, and over 40,000 total slides for deep reusability
- 60 color themes are complemented by easy-to-use image placeholders that enable you to introduce your content onto each slide
- drag-and-drop image placeholders make it easy to drop your visuals into the template
Marketofy is another dynamic business PowerPoint design crafted to meet any need. This template is perfect for marketing pitches and sales organizations.
- Focus on mapping your territory in 2019 using the geographic slide collection included here.
- Break out demographic information and financial performance by region, with one of the colorful map slides.
- Illustrate results with the use of advanced charts.
Zembra is a professional business design template structured as a corporate overview. It's an excellent introductory presentation design for your business. In today’s business environment, clear communication of histories and objectives is key to attracting funding and customers.
- summary slides include profile, quotation, and image placeholders to bring your story to the world
- ideal template to gather venture capital funding.
Honesty and accuracy are essential when pitching your business. Build a concise, refined narrative in advance, and use these slides to support it.
This premium business PowerPoint design is all about flexibility. No two businesses are exactly alike, and this fundamental truth is reflected in the design styling of Massive X. When you purchase a premium template, value-add is accomplished by the inclusion of slides for every possible application.
- over 300 unique slides with scalable vector graphics
- custom fonts included
- dark and light versions included
A data-focused presentation needs stunning charts and graphs. This infographic PowerPoint template is designed around data-driven messaging. It emphasizes interconnectedness: how the parts of your business fit together with each other and the broader landscape.
Business presentations help drive decisions by illustrating outcomes. Powerful graphics reduce complex concepts into simple visuals. Many business functional areas are represented in this template, with supporting charts and graphs to fuel success and growth.
Free Business PowerPoint Templates or Premium (Which Should You Use)?
This round-up features top free business PowerPoint templates as well as premium templates. So, which should you use when you're building your next PowerPoint presentation?
It makes total sense why many users go searching for free professional business PowerPoint templates. Here are some top reasons:
Variety in themes. Searching for "free professional business PowerPoint templates" probably means that you've grown bored with Microsoft's options.
- Cost. This is an obvious one, but it makes total sense; if you're used to using Microsoft's built-in free PowerPoint templates, it's unlikely that you'll want to pay for additional looks for your presentation.
- Freedom to experiment. If you've already decided to grab a non-standard template, you're likely to want to try many different options and not pay for each new template.
Many people search for free business PowerPoint templates because they want to try many templates and not run up their bill with each one. It can take some trial and error to find that perfect template for your next presentation.
But, there's a better solution that helps you conquer that cost curve, and it's Envato Elements. It helps you strike that balance between trying many templates out, and not incurring more cost with each template.
The key advantage of Elements is that you unlock everything with a single subscription. Each additional template costs you nothing extra (not to mention the thousands of stock photos, graphics, icons, and more.)
Premium templates from Envato Elements are the top choice of professionals for the following reasons:
Top quality designs. The Envato Elements templates are stunning. Each of them has been vetted by the quality team to ensure that they meet the needs of modern presentations.
- Lower "total cost" than any other option. Free PowerPoint templates are available, but what do they really cost you? They might cost you the time and effort that you should really be spending developing the content in your presentation.
Highly niche templates. Most free PowerPoint templates are solid "general purpose" designs. On Elements, however, you can sample from templates specifically devoted to SWOT analyses, infographics, and more.
Remember: you can try many different PowerPoint templates for one flat cost thanks to Envato Elements. You don't have to purchase template after template just to find the right one for you. Pay once, and you'll unlock thousands of PowerPoint templates.
26 Best Free Professional Business PowerPoint Templates (From Around the Web)
Now that we’ve looked at ten top premium business PowerPoint templates for 2019, let’s focus on twenty of the top free PowerPoint template design options. These are available from all around the web, but we’ve taken the hard work out by compiling some of the best right here in the list below.
Let’s dive into the best free professional business PowerPoint templates for 2019.
1. Bright Business Presentation. Free business PowerPoint templates like this one give an open and bright appearance to your slides. Simple placeholders let you add in your own content in a few clicks, like images, videos, charts, and more.
2. Golden PowerPoint Template. A golden palette is the unifying theme of this free professional business PowerPoint template. Included are several different layouts, including four chart designs. Also, you’ll find icons and free fonts used throughout.
3. Global Logistics Network PowerPoint Template. These free business PPT templates are focused on firms in the logistics industry. They’re in 16:9 widescreen resolution and come with four dozen unique layouts. Drag-and-drop placeholders are built in to help you add your content.
4. City Buildings Business PowerPoint Template. Building something big in 2019? This architecturally inspired free PowerPoint template design focuses on growth. 35 custom slides are included, which you edit even more with image placeholders. Embedded Excel charts are also useful for showing off numbers and data.
5. Rocket Launched PowerPoint Template. Symbolize your big idea taking off with this rocket theme. In 2019 it’s all about your climb to the top, and you can do it with a free PowerPoint template like this one. It's got bright yellow styling and the rocket graphics to symbolize success.
6. Paper Idea Bulb PowerPoint Template. An idea bulb is a simple infographic designed to illustrate the thinking behind a concept. This free PowerPoint template design includes over 30 other custom infographic slides.
7. Global Business Map PowerPoint Template. Business is going global, and so can your business PowerPoint presentation. This template has a worldly feel provided by spectacular maps, charts, and graphs.
8. Free Flow Chart PowerPoint Template. Flow charts are designed to highlight ideas and hierarchies from start to finish, or from top to bottom. The graphics are simple enough for easy use.
9. Gears & Team Work PowerPoint Template. Businesses are really just groups of people working towards a common objective. But to outsiders, your organizational structure might not be clear. That’s why it pays to use a teamwork theme like this, in order to introduce your team and its shared goals.
10. Free Business Contract PowerPoint Template. Contracts provide the legal framework for businesses to operate successfully. Thus, it’s critical for all stakeholders to understand business contracts, what they say, and what they mean. Contracts can be very complex, so it really helps to use a free business PowerPoint presentation template like this to help explain a new contract.
11. Modern Business PowerPoint Template. Basic graphics and placeholders are included, and you can always add additional content with PowerPoint’s built-in tools. Don’t forget to tweak the color themes, or even add in custom colors to match your branding perfectly.
12. Jigsaw Puzzle PowerPoint Template. Jigsaw puzzles symbolize how individual parts together form a cohesive whole. This metaphor is useful in a business PowerPoint presentation, showing how what your team is doing fits the company’s mission. Use this free presentation template to explore your business and be sure to use the many different slide layouts to customize the look and feel.
13. Blue Gradient PowerPoint Template. The Blue Gradient PowerPoint template is another simple theme designed to suit any business. Remember, even if a slide doesn’t include content placeholders, all types of media can be added to your slides via the Insert tab. This free business template builds a stylistic framework, and you get to choose how best to present your slides.
14. Business Sales Presentation on Product or Service. For many businesses, sales is the most important activity. This business PowerPoint presentation template is designed specifically for selling organizations. It’s presented in a linear fashion.
15. Business Office City Sketch Presentation. This presentation features green and brown styling. Try out different layouts and chart options and check out the SmartArt demo to build totally unique infographics.
16. Free Gantt Chart Project Template for PowerPoint. Gantt charts are commonly used to map project schedules and workflows. You’ll find them especially useful in project data presentations, status updates, and more. This Gantt chart template for PowerPoint is a customizable layout that allows you to build a professional project status chart in just a few clicks. You’ll be able to add and remove tasks, rearrange the workflow, and edit the colors, fonts, layout, and more.
17. Polaris. This free PowerPoint template design comes with all the image and content placeholders you’ll need to build a truly unique slide deck. Optional animations smooth transitions and alter the linear flow of your concepts, courtesy of bold styling and a full suite of editing choices.
18. Business Project Plan Presentation. Communicate your ideas and supporting data with this custom project plan presentation. Included are placeholder slides for goals, scope, challenges, and more.
19. Nowco - Free Corporate PowerPoint Template. Nowco is a relatively robust free business PowerPoint template targeting app developers. What sets it apart from many free templates is the inclusion of mockups to illustrate websites and apps. Included are web browser, desktop, and tablet mockups to show off your product.
20. Aldebaran. Denim and fabric may not be the design elements you think of when choosing a free business PowerPoint presentation. The Aldebaran template, aimed at the fashion industry, features special denim styling. There are also many included image placeholders for your catalog.
21. Sirius. Last, but not least, in our feature of free business presentation templates is the Sirius template. Use it to highlight your core values, outline your goals, and introduce your team. Explore custom layouts and change out the colors to bring your own look and feel to these slides.
22. Goal Setting. Track business goals with a professional PowerPoint template free download like this. An assortment of task management slides assist in outlining ideas and progress.
23. Project Status Report. When you’re working on a project, leaders and stakeholders expect regular updates. Fill them in quickly with this free business template that focuses specifically on project updates. It's got customizable color themes and room for images and other content placeholders.
24. Free Pitch Deck PowerPoint Template. If you need to build a pitch deck, data is key. In this pitch deck you'll find concepts and space for charts and other data. All objects and placeholders come fully editable. Build your pitch deck with this free PowerPoint template.
25. Double Exposure Business PowerPoint Template. With 48 custom layouts, this free business PPT serves as a general overview for any business. Excel-based charts are included. Additionally, the template makes use of PowerPoint’s Slide Master option to enable quick bulk edits.
26. Arcturus. Arcturus, a free PowerPoint template for business, can be used for a multitude of organizational purposes. Charts and infographics are useful ways to illustrate data to an audience. And you can easily change out colors and fonts with PowerPoint’s built-in edit options.
5 Quick Tips to Make Any Business Presentation More Professional
When you're building a professional PowerPoint presentation, you need more than just slide designs—you need presentation techniques that help you drive your message to the audience in an impactful way. Let's look at five tips that help you use slides to make an impact.
1. Build a Roadmap at the Start
Audiences won’t follow you if they don’t know where you’re going. That’s why it’s key to outline the main objects of your presentation right at the start. Begin by introducing yourself.
Then briefly highlight the key ideas, points, and goal (more on that later!) of your presentation. This really sets the stage for everything to follow and engages an audience right from the start.
2. Know It, Don’t Read It
Nothing’s worse than a presenter reading their slides. To make any presentation more professional, you need to know and understand your material.
Let’s be clear: that doesn’t mean memorizing everything you want to say. Instead, it means using your slides as an outline that drives a greater conversation. Build bullet points, not paragraphs. Add all your details with an inspiring narration to engage the audience.
3. Focus on One Goal
You’ve already highlighted key ideas and points. These support one thing: the goal of the presentation. You’re trying to persuade an audience to do something, whether it’s investing, joining a team, or simply believing in a cause.
That “ask” is the goal. You should only have one. Keep it clear, concise, and you’re sure to deliver a professional presentation.
4. Minimize Distractions
The best material and the greatest goal alone won’t carry a presentation if you’re distracting your audience. In PowerPoint, that comes from a few key areas: too much animation, too many flashy transitions, and cluttered, busy slides.
Keep movement to a minimum. Simple pushes and fades provide stylish intros without being disruptive. And slides should be kept aligned, clean, and readable from a distance.
5. Use Infographics
Talking about data without a visual aid is a sure way to make a slide deck dull. That’s where infographics come in. These are nothing more than custom visual representations of ideas.
Professional templates like those from Envato are packed with stunning infographic visuals to inspire audiences anywhere.
For even more tips and tricks to master building business PowerPoint presentations, check out our tutorial selections below:
- Presentations15 Bad Business Presentation Mistakes (And How to Avoid Poor Results)Brad Smith
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Any PowerPoint Presentation Slide Design More InterestingAndrew Childress
- Presentations15 Creative Presentation Ideas: That Will Inspire Your Audience to ActionJulia Melymbrose
How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide)
No matter what type of template you choose, it helps to add skills to your PowerPoint toolbelt. Learning a bit more about how to work in Microsoft's presentation app helps you spend less time building presentations and more time preparing to speak.
At Envato Tuts+, we've got a deep library of tutorials that you can use to conquer PowerPoint's learning curve. For a complete set of tutorials in one convenient round-up, check out our guide, How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide.)
Check out these professional PowerPoint tutorials for lessons that can help you learn key skills quickly:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make & Give Great PowerPoint Presentations (In 5 Simple Steps)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Change PowerPoint Templates (Download & Import)Andrew Childress
- PresentationsHow to Group Objects, Items, & Pictures in PowerPoint (In 60 Seconds)Andrew Childress
Start Designing Your PowerPoint Business Presentation Now (In 2019)
There’s a rich library of free business PowerPoint presentation templates available for 2019. Free templates are perfect for building out slide decks to share your business with the world.
These professional PowerPoint templates add even greater refinement to your presentations. Whichever template you choose for 2019, be assured you can present with new confidence through the use of a pre-built presentation design for Microsoft PowerPoint!
Editorial Note: Our staff updates this post regularly—adding new PowerPoint professional business presentation templates with the best, high-quality designs.