Struggling to find a name for your new business? Are you having problems even getting started with finding a name for your business?
Business name generators are one of the best tools available for you to find a business name. Starting your search from scratch is a common mistake that most business owners make. There are plenty of free tools that you can use from across the web to generate free business name ideas.
Business name generators are very easy to use and can help generate hundreds if not thousands of names for you in a couple of seconds.
The generators are simple to use. All you've got to do is input a few keywords for your business and a list of names will pop up. Some generators ask for even more information such as your industry. You can even change the word length and other characteristics of the name in some of the business name generators.
In this article, we'll cover the best free business name generator that you can start using today. Before we go over the list, let's first talk about the benefits of using a business name generator and how to choose a business name.
Benefits of Using a Business Name Generator
There are many benefits of using a business name generator.
Below, we'll cover some of the top benefits of using a business name generator:
- Save time. Finding a new business name can be incredibly time-consuming. Business name generators instantly give you thousands of choices for your business name.
- Creative. Business name generators can help you get more creative. The names that are generated can help inspire a new and creative name that you wouldn't have thought of otherwise.
- More Choices. When you're coming up with names from scratch, you might only get fifty names. When you get more names to choose from, you've got a better chance of finding a name that fits your business rather than settling on a name.
- Specific Names. Many of the business name generators have ways for you to change the characteristics of the business name generated. This gives you the ability to generate a more specific name that can better match your business.
Let's now have a look at how to choose a business name.
How to Choose a Business Name
Even if you're using a business name generator, it can be difficult to choose a name. Below, we've got listed a few tips that can help you pick the perfect name for your new business.
- Choose a name that people can pronounce. If your name is hard to pronounce, people will have a hard time remembering what your business sells. Choose a name that's easy to pronounce and people will build a stronger connection with your business.
- Be consistent with your brand. Too often businesses choose names that don't fit with what their business does. Choose a name that fits with your business and your customers will be more likely to buy from you.
- Look for a trademark. When you find a name that you want to use, make sure to check USPTO.gov to see if the name is trademarked. If it is, you might want to look for a new name depending on your plans for the business.
- Make sure it's available. Be sure to check out social media profiles, emails, and any other platform that you plan to use to see if your name is available. If your name is taken on these platforms, you may want to choose another name.
- Be happy with the name. If you don't like the name that you choose for your business, then change it. There's nothing worse than having a name that you've got to see every day for a business you created or helped create.
Now let's have a look at the top free business name generators for 2022.
Best 15+ Free Business Name Generators for 2022
In this section, we've collected the best free business name generators for you to use. Check out as many of the generators as you would like and get find your businesses name now:
This popular free business generator give you multiple options. The generator prompts you to enter one word that describes your business.
Then the generator will output many possibilities that you can browse. You can input as many queries into the generator as you would like.
This business name generator outputs many different business names. You'll type in a keyword and a whole menu and business names will pop up.
There are three drop-down menus where you can filter your search. You can filter by industry, character count, and one or two words.
There's even a search field to see if the domain name is available.
This is one modern-looking generator. The generator uses artificial intelligence to generate a business name for you. After you enter a keyword, it'll prompt you to set filters such as name length, branding style, and naming style.
The business name generator will as present you with logo options and links to register a domain directly from the website.
This is another AI Powered business name generator. It'll ask you to enter two keywords that you want in your business name or are associated with your business. From there you'll add in your location and industry.
A list of potential business names will then populate the screen. When you click on one of the names, a drop-down menu will appear where you can generate a logo and get the domain.
5. Wix BNG
This is a free business name generator from the popular website builder Wix. You're asked to input a keyword and your industry for the search to work.
This company name generator can give one hundred plus options that you can filter down to find the best one. This is another artificial intelligence powered catchy business name generator.
Within seconds, you can get hundreds of suggestions. You're asked to enter one keyword. Once you enter your keyword, a list of suggestions will pop up. On the very bottom of the results web page, there are a few business name FAQs that you can check out.
NameSnack lets you generate a brandable domain name for free. The generator claims that it can generate unique names with its artificial intelligence based tool.
Like many of the generators, you just need to enter a keyword that best represents your niche. There are a few filters that you can use when you're on the results page. You can also check to see if the domain name is available.
Logo allows you to have a more detailed search than most other business name generators. You've got options such as character count, word limit, and keyword placement. You can also search domain endings for your business names website.
This company name generator not only gives you free business name ideas, but it gives you a logo design for every single one of the names.
9. Squad Help
SquadHelp is one advanced business naming generator. It's got a quality scoring algorithm and machine learning to give you a high-quality and creative name. This catchy business name generator has named and branded over thirty thousand projects.
You can also get feedback on your business name by using SquadHelp's audience testing service. The service allows you to poll your target demographics.
Like most other free business name generators, you adding in a keyword and then it generates tons of free business name ideas. You can get up to one hundred and fifty pages of business ideas with Anadea.
Zero is another great catchy name generator for free. You can add in multiple keywords to get a wide range of results. Once you click on the business name, you can get a special discount on a website through Zyro.
Brandroot states that this is the smartest business name generator ever. Their smart search gathers the best premium domain names from around the web.
The search results show tons of business names with unique logos for each name. When you click on the logo, there will be a description of what the name stands for. It'll also give you the option to buy the domain.
Namify is a great option for finding a business name. You're prompted to put in multiple keywords and choose a category. There are plenty of names for you to choose from on the results page.
Once you click on a name, you can browse domain endings and their availability. A link to GoDaddy to purchase the domain is also there for your convenience.
There are plenty of great filtering options with Naming. You can customize suffixes, prefixes, the rhyming of the name, and the number of syllables. You can get a staggering twenty thousand choices each time you search.
This is a very simple business name generator. You start by inputting a few keywords in the search field and a few hundred names will pop up. You've got a few options for finding a name such as one word and multiple words filter. You can also creates a favorites list of the names you like.
This last free business name generator is a unique one. It uses different types of rhyming to generate names. The site gives you six different rhyming options. This is a great company name generator to use in conjunction with other generators. Rhymer also offers a premium version for a small fee.
Looking for even more awesome creative assets for you new business? Check out a must-have offer in the next section.
Gain Access to High-Quality Creative Assets (With Unlimited Use)
Regardless of the type of business you're getting into, you'll need some type of professional creative assets. This can be anything from documents, images, and fonts. Using professional creative assets in your projects is a must if you're trying to save time and deliver a high-quality product. Envato Elements has just what you need to supercharge your next project and save you time.
Envato Elements is the best place on the web for creative tools of all types. For a low monthly fee, you get unlimited downloads of PowerPoint templates, photos, fonts, videos, and much more. All these resources can be used in your next project.
Elements is one of the best values out there for creatives today. With the unlimited downloads, you'll be able to try out all types of options in your upcoming projects.
Here's how you benefit from using Envato Elements:
- save money by not having to hire professional graphic designers
- save time by starting with an already professional design
- generate new ideas with all the fresh creative assets
- focus on other parts of your creative project
Finding Your Business Name Made Easy!
Finding the name of your business can be stressful. Often, you don't know where to start when looking for a name. With the help of business name generators, you can quickly get hundreds and thousands of ideas for your business name.
This article covered the best free business name generators that you can use. Many of them have advanced filtering so you can really narrow down your search.
Be sure to check out all the high-quality PowerPoint templates on Envato Elements. Find out your new business name today!