Are you pitching for an architecture or construction project? Or are you a student with an upcoming architectural project presentation? If you need an architecture PowerPoint template, you've come to the right place.
You'd want a presentation that represents your or your business well. One that reflects well on your professionalism, creativity, and uniqueness. By leaving the design to the experts, you can create an impressive presentation with minimal effort and skills. All you need is an excellent pre-built architectural PPT template.
This article lists over 25 free architecture background PowerPoint templates found online. We'll also explore premium architectural PPT templates from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver architecture PPT templates. You'll have plenty of options to look through before you make your final decision.
The Best Premium Architecture PowerPoint Templates on Envato Elements for 2021 (Unlimited Use)
Start your search for professionally designed architectural PowerPoint presentations with Envato Elements. Unlock unlimited downloads of various creative digital assets such as audio, videos, photos, and PPT templates. All this for an affordable monthly fee.
Invest in your business with a subscription from Envato Elements. Once you gain access to these creative assets, you can create unique and impressive materials for your brand. Take your marketing, business development, and other projects to new heights, hassle-free.
The free templates that you find online do have their downfalls. They often have limited slides and are not unique. These shortfalls can become risks that hurt your brand.
Would you like to test out premium templates without a monthly subscription fee? Check out GraphicRiver. Pick and buy a premium architecture PPT template one-at-a-time. We'll explore this option in the following section.
5 Best Premium Architecture PowerPoint Templates for 2021 (Envato Elements & GraphicRiver)
Professional architectural PowerPoint templates look modern. They come with enough features for you to create the best possible presentation. There are loads of premium architecture background PowerPoint templates to help you create an impressive presentation in 2021.
Let's dive in and explore a few premium architectural PPT templates from Elements and GraphicRiver:
Homerhouse is a multipurpose architecture template that comes with 30 slides. It's designed to help guide your audience's eyes to important parts. This templates sections are all laid out to help you make an excellent pitch presentation.
Era is perfect for building or architecture projects but is quite versatile enough to be used for other corporate projects. This template is clean, minimalistic, modern, and professional. It comes with 40 unique slides that are fully customizable and helps you create the best possible presentation.
Use the Building PowerPoint Presentation template for construction, renovation, and other building-related projects. It comes with 50 unique slides and has a light and dark version. This template is fully editable and comes with vector icons, elements, and maps. When you create a presentation with this template, you'll be representing your business in style.
Prohomes comes with 45 sleek looking slides. This template is perfect for anyone in the real estate, architecture, or property development industries. Prohomes helps you make a business portfolio and pitch to new clients like a pro.
This ultra-modern template comes with thirty six beautifully crafted slides. It'll help you stand out from the competition. You're sure to create the best possible first impression with this template. Create your next professional presentation without having to spend time on the design. It's time to work smart!
25 Top Free Architecture PowerPoint Templates & PPT Backgrounds to Download for 2021
Envato has free offerings for those who want to test out premium files. Before we explore free architecture PowerPoint templates online, let's have a look at this month's free offering by Envato.
Here's the offer:
- Envato Elements provides 12 different files every month. They're like plugins, themes, videos, music, photos, and more. Download this month's premium free files by creating a free account.
- Envato Market provides seven freebies every month. Sign in to get this month's premium freebie from all seven creative sections within Envato Market.
Can't find an architectural PowerPoint presentation template among this month's premium freebies and can't afford a low-cost premium template? Free architecture PowerPoint templates found online may be your only option.
Let's look at 20+ free architecture PowerPoint templates from around the web:
1. Free Architecture Background Images for PowerPoint Presentations features an image of tall buildings in black and white.
2. Free Presentation - Architecture Portfolio PowerPoint Template comes with an image of a building and is in grey-tones.
3. Urban - Free Architecture Background PowerPoint. This template comes with four slides. It uses a blueish structure as the main image.
4. Free Architecture Concept PowerPoint Template has a geometric sketch of a house. The colors used are light grey, dark grey, and yellow.
5. Free Dark Architecture PowerPoint Template. As the name suggests, this is a dark template. It uses grey tones.
6. Tower - Free Architecture Background Images for PowerPoint Presentations uses an illustration of a tower at night.
7. Free Buildings and Sky PowerPoint Template is a bold and colorful illustration of a skyline.
8. Berlin - Free Best PowerPoint Templates for Architectural Presentations is a simple template with the blue skyline of Berlin.
9. Free Big City PowerPoint Template uses an illustration with skyscrapers. The primary color used is blue.
10. Free Big City Night PowerPoint Template. The illustration here is of the sun setting in a city with a purple sky.
11. Green City - Free Architecture PowerPoint Template. This template comes with an illustration of a green city skyline from the future.
12. Historical - Free Architecture Background Images for PowerPoint Presentation. This template comes with images of famous old architecture from around the world.
13. Salisbury - Free Architecture Portfolio PowerPoint Template is a simple template. It uses photos of urban buildings as the background image.
14. Verges - Free Architectural PowerPoint Presentation Template comes with a few slides of a city skyline. The template has a few bold colors as its slide background.
15. Elementum - Free Best PowerPoint Templates for Architectural Presentations uses yellow, black, and white. This creates a good contrast.
16. Free Architecture Home-Real Estate PPT Templates comes with a master background and an internal slide. The main image is of a huge house.
17. City Building Scenery Real Estate - Free PowerPoint Template comes with thirty three slides and uses blue as the primary color.
18. City Building Skyline - Free PowerPoint Templates has a colorful building silhouette design on a gray background. It uses light green as the primary color.
19. House Renovation - Free PowerPoint Templates features 48 colorful slides. The paint roller is the main element in every other slide.
20. Statue of Liberty New York Skyline - Free PowerPoint Template uses iconic American architecture for a travel presentation.
21. Bond Free Template comes with a pencil drawing of famous city skylines. The font looks like handwriting.
22. Free Architecture Portfolio PowerPoint Template uses a geometric approach. It comes in yellow, black, and white.
23. Architecture Studio - Free Architecture Background Images for PowerPoint Presentations comes in shades of brown. It's a template that gives out a calm and grounded feel.
24. Free Smart City Company Meeting uses isometric designs and dark slides with contrasting green graphics and fonts.
25. Blue Business - Free Architecture Portfolio PowerPoint Template is a clean and simple template in blue shades.
How to Make a Professional Looking PowerPoint Presentation
Once you've downloaded your premium architecture PowerPoint template, it's time to customize it to fit your brand. In this next section, we'll go over five quick and easy steps for you to follow for how to customize your template.
For this example, we'll be using the premium template, ARCHITECTURE - PowerPoint V410
The template features one hundred and fifty slides, five color schemes, and a unique layout. Let's get started:
1. Choose the Slides
Before you begin customizing each slide, go through our template and find the slides that you want to use. Our premium template comes with many different unique a professional slides, but not all fit your presentation.
To delete certain slides, right click on them from the left hand slide menu. Choose the Delete option.
2. Change the Color Scheme
The first customization you'll want to make is the color scheme of the template.
We're going to change the color scheme to fit our brand's colors. To do this, go to the top menu header and choose the Design option. From there choose from all the preset colors there by clicking each of the themes.
3. Replace Text
The next step is to add in your content to each slide. All the slides in our template have dummy text that you can replace.
To replace the text double click it and copy and paste in your presentation's text. Keep the document with all the presentation text handy when completing this step.
4. Add Images
Next, add in your presentation images to bring the slides to life. Our premium template has image placeholders that are already set on each slide.
To add in an image, click on the image placeholder icon. This opens up your computer files where you can choose the images to add from your computer.
5. Add Transitions
Transitions give your presentations that professional polish.
To add transitions to your slides, click on the Transitions tab. This opens up all the available transitions for each slide. Choose the desired transition for each slide. To preview what each transition looks like, click on the Preview button on the far left of the menu.
Now let's look at a five quick design tips for you architecture presentations.
5 Quick Tips to Design Better Architecture Presentations in 2021
Here are some design tips to help you create the best possible architecture presentation:
1. Pick Premium Over Free
A premium PPT template includes loads of useful features like icons, infographics, and animation. Some templates have all the sections laid out as well. This makes it easy for people who are new to creating presentations.
The best part of premium templates is that all design elements are taken care of by the experts. All you've got to do is add your content. Create an impressive and professional presentation with minimal effort.
2. Tell Visual Stories
A wordy presentation can get long and dull really quickly. A dull presentation reflects poorly on you and your company.
To avoid this, presenters try to turn their presentation into an enjoyable visual story. There are a few ways to do this. This tutorial takes you through the how-tos:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Tell Effective Visual Stories in Your PowerPoint PresentationsAndrew Childress
3. Use High-Resolution Images
If you need to include your images of your architectural work, team members, or plan drawings, make sure the photos are in high resolution. Pictures are a big part of any presentation. It helps draw attention and send a message.
Not sure how to work with images for your presentation? Check out this tutorial:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Images in PowerPoint (Complete PPT Picture Guide)Andrew Childress
4. Cut Distractions
The ultimate goal of any presentation is to effectively pass information along to your audience. To do this, keep focus throughout the entire presentation. Identify possible distractions and avoid them. Distracting elements can be anything like these:
- cluttered or busy slides
- poorly designed or outdated slides
- too much audio or video
- bad alignments
- too much text or difficult words
- too much flashy animations or transitions
5. Keep Up With the Latest Trends
If you're not a graphic designer, chances are you don't keep up with the latest design trends for 2021. You may have a standard style that you stick to for every presentation. Or you may not be able to tell the difference between a dated presentation or a modern one. Check out this tutorial to get a good idea of the latest presentation design trends:
- Microsoft PowerPoint15+ Top Presentation Design Trends to Create Cool PowerPoint PPTs 2021Andrew Childress
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs for 2021
Haven't found what you are looking for? Browse through other free business templates for 2021. Here are three selections to start with:
- Presentations25+ Best Microsoft PowerPoint PPT Themes for Free Download in 2021Barni Rajah
- Presentations25+ Free Elegant PowerPoint Templates With Stylish PPT Slide Designs 2021Barni Rajah
- Microsoft PowerPoint30+ Best Free Professional Business PowerPoint Design Templates (2021 PPT Downloads)Andrew Childress
Top Design Trends for Architecture PowerPoint Templates in 2021
It's important to stay on top of the current design trends for your architecture PowerPoint presentations. This shows that you're in tune with what's happening in the industry.
Below is a list of the top five design trends that you can use for your own presentations:
1. Feature Your Images
Architecture PowerPoints place a heavy emphasis on the images in the slides. Images for architecture PowerPoints take up much more room than images in most other presentations.
For each slide that has an image, increase the size of the image so it takes center stage. This allows you to really highlight all the various designs and past projects that you and your company have worked on.
2. Keep the Design Spacious
To create a more modern look to your presentation, leave plenty of room around the elements on your slides. Including enough white space around each element helps highlight your elements. It'll give your presentation that professional polish.
3. Use Images as a Background Layer
Another way you can feature your images on your architecture PowerPoint templates is to have them set as a background. Doing this brings your slide to life and helps you deliver a more interesting presentation.
4. Use Three Different Font Sizes
Having three different font sizes on your slide helps create a more three dimensional look to your presentation. At a minimum use two font sizes: one for the title and one for the body text. Adding in a third font size for other subheadings, titles, or image text works best here.
5. Use a Highlight Color
Using a highlight color in your slides designs helps create a more uniform look to your presentation. Using different shades of the highlight color can add more interest to the presentation. Try adding a highlight color to these areas:
- highlight color graphs
- design shapes
- other elements on your slides
Are you new to PowerPoint creation or are you looking for architectural presentation layout tips? Add our How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) to your browser favorite. Whenever you get stuck at something or see room for improvements, this guide comes in handy. Pick a tutorial and learn more about it.
Here are three examples of helpful PowerPoint how-tos:
- PresentationsHow to Make a Persuasive PowerPoint Presentation (With Powerful Tips)Celine (CX) Roque
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Good PowerPoint Slide Designs Even Better in 2021Sven Lenaerts
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Change PowerPoint Templates (Download & Import) 2021Andrew Childress
Grab a Premium Architecture PowerPoint Templates Today!
Create your next presentation slides like a pro. Start by browsing through premium architectural PowerPoint presentation templates on Envato Elements. With a subscription you get unlimited access to all the digital assets. This includes all the PowerPoint templates.
Want to go premium without a monthly subscription? With GraphicRiver, pick and download a template with a convenient pay-per-download model. Check out the vast selection of premium pre-built architectural PowerPoint presentation templates to get started.
Is going premium out of the question for you? It's still a good idea to use a pre-built template, so you don't have to start from scratch. Try out any of the free architecture PowerPoint templates found in this article.
Select a premium architecture PowerPoint template and start creating your presentation. Download one now!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Daniel Strongin. Daniel is a freelance instructor for Envato Tuts+.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly