It's never too late or early to plan your upcoming months. A calendar template for Google Docs, Slides, or Sheets will help you lay out your events, activities, tasks, and goals to prepare for the future. Be it for school or business we'll explore some Google calendar templates that'll appeal to you.
Don't waste time creating your calendar document from scratch. There are loads of free and premium Google calendar templates out there that you can make full use of. Free templates are there to help if you don't have a budget to work with.
If you've got some budget and want the best possible option, check out the selection of Google Slides calendar templates from Envato Elements. These Google Slides templates are creative, modern and will impress your audience.
Get the Best Premium Google Slides Calendar Templates on Envato Elements for 2022 (Unlimited Use)
If you're looking for calendar templates on Google Slides to impress your clients, Envato Elements is the place to start. Professionals design these templates, so you don't have to worry about the design. All you've got to do is add your content, and you're all set to present.
An Envato Elements membership gives you access to an all-you-can-download library of digital assets. All for a low monthly fee.
Discover Google Calendar Templates
Level up all your creative work immediately with files from Envato Elements. These creative assets will also help you save time and work smart.
Envato Elements' premium digital assets are like:
- templates for PPT, Keynote, Google Slides, and WordPress
- stock videos and photos
- royalty-free audio and music
- presets, fonts, graphic templates, and so much more
5 Best Premium Google Slides Calendar Templates for 2022 (Envato Elements)
Here are some premium top calendar templates for Google Slides from Envato Elements:
1. Calendar Google Slides Template
This template comes with over 30 slides with monthly or quarterly dates. Add any related image to the monthly slides and watch it come to life. Showcase your events, plan, or project timeline with this animated template.
2. Calendar Google Template
This calendar template comes with over 20 slides in six color variations. Easily edit all elements, including the illustrations, and customize them according to your needs in minutes. This template is perfect for beginners as it comes with help documentation.
3. Rutina - Planner Template Google Slides
Rutina is a multipurpose planner template that's perfect for internal pitches, investor meetings, weekly meetings, annual reports, and so much more. It's a creative and professional template that's fully editable. All 30 slides on this come with elegant transitions.
4. Google Slides Calendar 2022 Templates Bundle
Are you looking for a calendar template with loads of options and features? Get your hands on this extensive collection of calendar 2022. It's got 14 designs in various formats:
- full year (miniature months, 12 and 6 month)
- full month on one slide
- full month and task list
- full month and two miniature months
- full month and photo
- full month with task list and photo
- full month with two miniature months and photo.
All objects are vector-based, so it's fully editable.
5. Calendar - Business Google Slide Template
Calendar Google Slides Themes has over ten unique templates in 16:9 resolution and five color schemes. All elements are vectors, so they're editable. This template also comes with free support, so if you've got any questions or concerns, the author is ready to help out.
30 Top Free Calendar Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets Templates and Backgrounds to Download for 2022
Have you checked out Envato's monthly premium freebies? It's a great way to try out premium files (not always Google calendar templates) at no cost to you.
Here's the offer:
- Download 12 unique handpicked files (audio, video, photos, graphics, templates, etc.) from Envato Elements. Get 12 new files every month. Create a free account to download this month's free files.
Here are 30 Google calendar templates free to download from the internet.
Calendar Templates for Google Slides
1. Free 2020 Calendar for Google Slides
This template comes with multicolors. There are two versions with week views starting on Sunday and Monday.
2. Free December 2021 Google Slides
This is a slide with December 2021 as the main focus and a small Jan 2022 calendar on the bottom right.
3. Free 2021 Calendar Google Slides
This one comes with a light and dark background option. You can also pick between a PowerPoint template and a Google Slides template.
4. Free 2020 Calendar Google Slides
And this template provides the same slides and format as 2021 Calendar Google Slides above, but it's for 2020.
5. Free Kinder Calendar
This template is a calendar for younger children. It's multicolored and has images suitable for each month.
6. Free Digital Planner 2021 Google Slides Template
And here's an offering that comes in pink. You'll find cover, monthly calendars, notes, birthday, to-do, and weekly view sections in this template.
7. Free Edu Digital Planner
This one includes 13 months, July to July. It also has one-day slides (with and without hours), a simple weekly slide, and a weekly lesson planner.
8. Free Customizable Desktop Organizer
This template comes with a chalkboard design style. The background is black. Fonts are white, and other elements are colorful.
9. Free School Planner 2020-2021
This template was made for teachers and students based on the school calendar for the northern hemisphere.
10. Rainbow Free Undated Digital Planner
This template offers some options with no date, so you can use it for any year. It comes with a monthly and weekly planner.
Calendar Templates for Google Docs
1. Free 2021 Monthly Calendar Template Google Docs
Now this template is a simple one in shades of green.
2. Free 2021 Calendar With Large Boxes
As the title suggests, this template has large boxes. It comes with a section below for notes.
3. Free 2021 Yearly Calendar Template Google Docs
This template shows all 12 months on a page. It highlights 17 top events of the year in red.
4. Free Daily Calendar and Weather Report
This template was created to help students learn how to read a calendar and discuss the weather. It's not a typical calendar format.
5. Free Editable Monthly Calendar 2020/2021
This template is set up from September to June, leaving out the summer holiday months. This may not work for all students around the world.
6. Free November Calendar Template Google Docs
The idea behind making this template was for teachers to fill out the assignments and test dates to keep their students informed.
7. Free 2020-2021 Pacing Calendar
Here is a simple template that's more of a school timetable planner.
8. Free Lesson Plan 2021 Calendar Template
This template helps you list activities for the day, link assignments, get organized for the entire year all in one place.
9. Free Distance Learning Home Pocket Weekly Calendar
This template serves as a communication doc between teachers and parents. Both parties can write weekly activities of the students in it.
10. Lesson Planning Calendar Free
This template runs from August to May and has a total of 10 pages.
Calendar Templates for Google Sheets
1. Free Yearly Calendar With Large Numbers
This template is a landscape version. The title was removed to make more room for more significant numbers. It's also available for Excel 2010 or later.
2. Free Content Calendar Template Google Sheets
Plan out content for blogs or social media with this template.
3. Free Monthly Calendar Template Google Sheets
Here is a 12-month calendar starting in January. Each month is on a separate worksheet.
4. Free Social Media Editorial Calendar 2020
Make your copy of this template to be able to edit it. There are instructions on how to do so.
5. Free Weekly Google Sheet Planner 2021
Tabs included are:
- monthly and yearly goals
- week planner
- week template.
This template helps you list plans for a year and break them into actionable monthly or weekly tasks.
6. Free Digital Coaching Weekly Calendar Template Google Sheets
This template has two tabs. The first tab is an editable coaching log, and the 2nd tab is a weekly observing document.
7. Free School Year Calendar Template Google Sheets
The calendar is from September 2020 to June 2021 and leaves out summer vacation months.
8. Free August to December 2020 Calendar
This template is colorful and is created for school kids.
9. Free Lesson Calendar 2020-2021 - Semester 1
This template has four tabs: September, October, November, and December.
10. EL Education Weekly Planner Template 2020-2021
This planner comes with two weekly planners, a weekly sample plan, a daily planner, a pacing guide, and a year-at-a-glance calendar.
How to Quickly Customize a Premium Google Slides Calendar Template
Customizing a premium Google Slides calendar template is easy. All it takes is a few steps, and you'll have a professional and custom calendar ready to go. For this tutorial, I'll use the Calendar 2022 templates for Google Slides from Envato Elements.Let's get started:
1. Choose Your Color Variation
Start by choosing the color variation that you want to use as a starting point for your calendar. Different color variations are organized into separate folders, so it's easy to choose your preferred color variation.
2. Import Template to Google Slides
Go to your Google Drive and click on New > Google Slides > Blank Presentation. Then, click on File > Import Slides > Upload. Locate the presentation file on your computer and press Open.
3. Select Your Slides
As you're importing the file into Google Slides, you'll have the option to choose which slides you want to use. Simply click the ones you want to keep and leave the rest unchecked. Then, click Import Slides.
4. Customize Colors
To change colors in your calendar, click on the cell you want to edit. Then, click the Fill tool and choose a different color by entering a hex code or moving the slider around.
5. Add Your Content
The last step is to add your content. All you have to do is double-click the text you want to edit and press CTRL+A to highlight all of it. Hit Delete on your keyboard. You can then enter your own text.
5 Quick Google Slides Calendar Design Tips for 2022
Let's look at five quick tips that'll instantly improve your presentation deck. Use these tips along with any pre-built template (free or premium) to make the best of what you've got. New to Google Slides? Check out Quick Start Guide.
Here are the five design tips:
1. Work Smart With a Premium Pre-built Template
Find and download the best pre-built template that gives you loads of features and saves you design time. Often, that would mean a premium template from platforms like Envato Elements.
Be picky. Take your time and only download a template that closely resembles what you've got in mind. Having high standards during this initial stage sets you on the right path to creating an impressive presentation.
2. Use Plenty of Visuals
Stay clear of a wordy presentation deck. When possible, turn texts into images. Use infographics if you've got loads of facts and figures. Turn data into infographics so it's easier for your audience to focus and remember your points.
Learn more about images and infographics with these tutorials:
- How to Add Pictures and Backgrounds in Google Drive SlidesLaura Spencer11 Jul 2017
- How to Make a Great Infographic With Google Slides Using a Template (+Video)Sharon Hurley Hall14 Jun 2021
- 24 Best Infographic Google Slides Templates To Make Presentations in 2022Alexis (Lexi) Rodrigo08 Jun 2021
3. Use Bright Colors to Draw Attention
Use bright colors to highlight certain parts of your slides. Draw your audience's attention to the essential elements like headings, call to actions, or key takeaways. This also keeps your presentation visually appealing and easy to follow.
4. Cut Distractions
Not everything should go into your presentation. Be critical when picking what content you want to add to your slides. A minimalistic approach is vital here.
Here are a few tips on how to keep your presentation less distracting:
- Go easy on the animations or flashy transitions.
- Ensure your slides aren't busy or cluttered.
- Stay away from too much audio or video.
- Pick a premium template that's got a modern design.
- Pay attention to alignments and overall readability.
Keep your slides simple and maintain plenty of white space on each slide. This keeps your slides more visually appealing, more readable, less cluttered, and easy to follow.
5. Use Custom Image Masks
Square or rectangle photos are a thing of the past. Add creativity quickly to any presentation. Premium modern templates come with image placeholders and custom image masks. So, all you've got to do is drag and drop your photos into these placeholders.
Discover More Top Microsoft Google Slides Template Designs
Haven't quite found what you're looking for? Explore more multipurpose Google Slides templates for inspiration. The template you've in mind could be listed in one of these articles:
- 20 Google Slides Themes With Cool (Customizable) Background Template Designs 2022Alexis (Lexi) Rodrigo27 Mar 2021
- 25+ Free Minimalist Google Slides Themes (Designs to Download for 2022)Daniel Strongin21 Jan 2022
- 25 Best Google Slides Presentation Themes (Premium Templates to Download in 2022)Sean Hodge01 Jul 2022
5 Benefits of Using the Best Google Slides Calendar Templates With Pro Designs (In 2022)
Are you still debating whether you should use a Google Slides template to get a jumpstart on your presentation design? You might wonder about the value of outsourcing the design work.
Here are five reasons why you should use a great Google Slides template for your next presentation in 2022:
- You save time. When you use one of the top Google Slides presentation templates, you start with much of the work and content already built. Just add your content into the placeholders.
- The finished slide deck is the best possible presentation. Leave the design to the professionals while you focus on getting the content for your presentation ready.
- Ideas are built into the slides. A good Google Slides template is full of ideas for the content that every presentation should include. Simply turn to your template for inspiration.
- Plenty of customization options. You can totally customize every aspect of your chosen Google Slides template. You're free to change colors, customize the fonts, add your own images, modify the layout, and more.
- The slides stand out. Most presentations will use the built-in Google Slides presentation templates. Professionally designed attractive Google Slides templates are sure to stand out because it's unlikely that your peers will use custom designs.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements is a unique service. It's a flat-rate subscription that includes thousands of great Google Slides templates for a single monthly price.
Sign up for Envato Elements today. You'll get access to thousands of unlimited-use graphics and templates.
Learn More About Making Great Google Slides Presentations in 2022
Are you new to creating presentations on Google Slides? Keep the How to Use Google Slides (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) handy by pinning it on your browser. It's got loads of bite-sized how-to tutorials to guide you through your deck creation.
Here are three tutorials from this guide:
- How to Convert Google Slides to PowerPoint Presentations on ExportLaura Spencer08 Jun 2017
- How to Add Music & Sound to Google Slides PresentationsLaura Spencer19 Aug 2021
- How to Create Google Slide Layouts (Dimensions, Sizes, and Design)Laura Spencer13 Jul 2017
Get a Premium Google Slides Calendar Template Today!
There are loads of free Google calendar templates for Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets found online. But if you want to create the best possible calendar that'll impress everyone, a premium calendar template is your best bet.
Envato Elements is the best place to start your search. Active membership gives you access to tons of professional creative digital assets. With this unlimited download access, you can get any calendar template for Google Slides and other digital files any time. Level up all your future creative projects effortlessly.
Start creating like a pro with a Google Slides calendar template. Subscribe and download one now!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Brenda Barron. Brenda is a freelance instructor for Envato Tuts+.