PowerPoint templates are a great way to add design elements to your presentation. MS PowerPoint templates can also be a timesaver. They'll help you to pull your presentation together quickly.
Even premium Microsoft PPT templates can save you money since you don't have to hire your own designer. Finally, the right template can help you to easily brand your presentation to match your company guidelines or other standards such as school requirements.
The best PowerPoint templates, of course, are the premium templates. But if you don't have any budget at all you can find Microsoft PowerPoint templates for free download. There are dozens of free Microsoft PowerPoint templates online.
In this article, I've shared some of those resources for you. The list includes free professional PowerPoint templates, free modern PowerPoint templates, and free educational PowerPoint templates.
You might be wondering why you should bother with premium PowerPoint templates when you can use a free one. Plus, there are so many free Microsoft Office PowerPoint templates available. Let’s briefly discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both free and premium Microsoft PowerPoint themes to download.
Free vs Premium PowerPoint Templates (Download PPTs Now & For 2020)
Free PowerPoint templates have their own set of advantages. For starters, you can download these PowerPoint templates for free. That means you can use them even if you don’t have a big budget for your business presentation. Free Microsoft PowerPoint templates are also a great choice if you’re a student who needs to create a presentation for their class.
Premium MS PowerPoint templates have several advantages:
- They feature unique Microsoft PowerPoint designs.
- Premium Microsoft Office PowerPoint templates will help you create a powerful, visually engaging presentation.
- Premium Office PowerPoint templates are updated on a regular basis.
- Premium PowerPoint templates include support from the author.
You can find thousands of premium MS PowerPoint templates on marketplaces like Envato Elements and GraphicRiver.
As mentioned earlier, there's no shortage of Microsoft PowerPoint templates online for free download. We’ve gathered the best ones for this article. Let's start with a look at some top-notch premium Microsoft PPT templates first.
Best Premium Microsoft PowerPoint Templates From Envato Elements
Before we dive into the free Microsoft PowerPoint templates, let's look at some top-notch premium Microsoft Office PowerPoint templates. For professional results and to get your presentation done quickly, choose one of the many affordable Microsoft PowerPoint templates available on Envato Elements and GraphicRiver.
Here are a few of our favorite MS PowerPoint templates:
This business PowerPoint template includes 86 unique slides to fit a wide variety of presentation needs. The template includes infographic elements to make building an eye-catching presentation easier. Plus, there are animation and transition slides.
It's based on only free fonts, so you don't have to worry about making a font purchase. And there's a help guide file to make using the template even easier. Try it out if you've been needing Microsoft PowerPoint themes to download.
Design an eye-catching professional presentation with this popular PowerPoint template. Presentation features include:
- full HD support for 4:3 and 16:9 screen layouts
- slide transition animation
- a set of editable icons
- four pre-made themes
- 40 unique slides for each theme
- PDF quick guide
- and more!
Create a unique, professional-looking PowerPoint presentation with the Fluent template. This template is easy to edit in both MS PowerPoint for Mac 2011 or later and MS PowerPoint for Windows 2007 or later.
Choose between the 20 different masters to find the layout you need. Change the background color, make it a gradient, or add a photo. Plus, the template is easy to customize with your own text and images. A help file is included.
The Business PowerPoint Presentation template is a great professional template for businesses of any size. Here are some of the features you'll get:
- drag-and-drop ready image placeholders
- 7 professional color schemes
- 50 unique PowerPoint slides
- 16:9 widescreen layouts
- free and fast support
- and more!
If you're a creative and you need a PowerPoint template, Paradox might be for you. It includes many infographics such as icons, maps, graphs, and more. There are 74 different slides to choose from. Plus, it includes animation and transition effects.
It's based only on free fonts, so there's no need to download anything else to create your presentation. And there's a help guide file to answer your questions.
10 Top Premium Microsoft PowerPoint Templates From GraphicRiver for 2020
Before we share the best free PowerPoint templates from around the web, here are a few of our favorite Microsoft PowerPoint themes to download from GraphicRiver:
Infographics help explain ideas. When you download template PPTs for free (gratis) you're unlikely to find options like this one. An infographic is where information and graphics meet. This template is home to the best of them. Use Microsoft PowerPoint themes like this one with explanatory graphics.
Massive is the name of the game with Microsoft PowerPoint templates like this. The single download has so many options that you maximize your value with just one purchase. You get more than 650 unique slides that are waiting for your content. That gives you unlimited options as you design your presentation. You'll have a hard time finding that in Microsoft PowerPoint templates for free download online.
Pro animations are a major advantage over the free templates for PowerPoint (gratis.) Premium creative PowerPoint templates like ThePress have these highly advanced animations that far exceed the built-in options. This template has an incredible variety of animations that are sure to captivate the audience.
You'll have plenty of options with one of our best-selling and versatile PowerPoint templates, Motagua. This presentation template has thousands of customers, and with good reason. Here are some of the features you'll get when you download this template:
- hundreds of unique Microsoft PowerPoint slide designs
- 60 different color themes
- choose between a light and dark-colored version
- fully editable template elements
- fast and free support
- and more!
Motagua's feature list is unmatched by Microsoft PowerPoint themes available for free download online.
With the i9 Template System, you get tons of easily editable options such as over 13,000 slides and 22 templates. No wonder this is one of our highest ranked Microsoft PowerPoint templates to download on GraphicRiver. Here's what customers have to say:
It’s brilliant and one of the best template I came I a cross; it’s truly served my purpose
Really creative, awesome design!
Best animated PowerPoint slide on the market period! Thanks for putting together such a high-quality product!
Get a clean, modern feel for your presentation with the Simplicity Template's minimalist design. Choose between 15 fresh color themes. This template includes drag-and-drop ready image placeholders for ease of use. Plus, there are product-focused pages, making this ideal for a sales presentation and many other types of presentations. Four different aspect ratios are supported: 16:9, 16:104:3A4. You'll also find easy-to-edit infographics, maps, and charts. It's tough finding this quality in Microsoft PowerPoint themes for free download online.
With this professionally designed template, you'll get custom animated pages, a variety of layouts for print and screen. Plus, there's a huge number of infographics and charts. The design lets you use fonts as icons--giving you a choice of thousands of icons. Customers love the Six Template for PowerPoint. It's one of the highest-rated Microsoft PowerPoint themes available for download on GraphicRiver. Here are some customer comments:
Woow! Very nice work, great design, great slides…
This is stunning, amazing colors and typography!
Awesome Quality Design!
The Startup X Pitch Desk PowerPoint Template is a professional pitch deck designed for startups and other businesses. The modern, clean template design will wow your clients and prospects alike. It's packed with useful features you can't find in Microsoft PowerPoint templates for free download, such as:
- 480 unique slides organized in 20 categories
- 40 colors
- 4000+ vector icons
- around the clock support
- based on free fonts
- and more!
It's important to tailor your presentation to your brand. That means updating it with the color scheme that matches your visual identity. Voodoo has just that thanks to a custom color palette generator that's unlike most other templates. When you download PPT (gratis) in free packages you won't find customizations like this one.
Light and minimal, Liquid does content the right way. With simple and uncluttered slides, your content won't be overshadowed by busy slide designs. Creative PowerPoint templates don't need "more" to help your content stand out, and Liquid is the perfect example.
40+ Free Microsoft PowerPoint Templates to Download Now or for 2020
Getting Microsoft PowerPoint Templates for free download might seem like a good idea. But keep in mind that free Microsoft PowerPoint templates sometimes don't include support or help.
Before looking for Microsoft PowerPoint themes for free download on the web, check free Envato PowerPoint templates first. Try out various premium template files (not always Microsoft Office PowerPoint Templates) at no cost to you.
Here's the deal:
Every month Envato Elements offers 12 different hand-selected files, (fonts, presentations, videos, and more). Create a free account to download this month's free premium files now.
Or try Envato Market for free. They offer seven handpicked monthly freebies. Log in with your account to get this month's handpicked free Envato templates.
But remember, many free Microsoft PowerPoint templates don't take advantage of the latest PowerPoint features. And many free PowerPoint presentation templates look similar. Your presentation might not look as unique if you choose to use one.
Still, if free is all your budget can bear, there are PowerPoint presentation templates available for free download. Here are some of the best free Microsoft PowerPoint presentation templates we could find for your convenience.
Sources for the best free PowerPoint templates downloads on this list include:
Here's your list of free Microsoft templates for PowerPoint (gratis):
1. Othello Presentation Template. Editable design with 25 different download slides for PPT (gratis). This free template for PowerPoint can be used as a Google Slides theme or as a PowerPoint template.
2. Back to School PowerPoint Template. This free educational PowerPoint download features a blackboard backdrop.
3. Light Rays Blue PowerPoint Template. Here's a free PowerPoint template with an abstract blue design.
4. Time Management PowerPoint Template. This free downloadable template includes a cover page with a time management theme.
5. Solanio Presentation Template. This free nature-inspired template features the color green.
6. Stethoscope Medical PowerPoint Template. This free medical PowerPoint Template features a stylized version of the popular medical symbol – a stethoscope.
7. 3D Concept Bar Chart Design for PowerPoint. Use these slides if your presentation needs to illustrate statistics with a bar chart. It's a great option if you need to download a PPT free (gratis).
8. Technology and Computers Free PowerPoint Template. There are four slide layouts in this free PowerPoint template download.
9. Free Nym PowerPoint Template. The free Nym PowerPoint template is a free modern PowerPoint template with an abstract design. Use it for a variety of purposes.
10. Veterinarian Checking Up Sick Dog. A puppy is featured on this free medical PowerPoint template download for veterinarians.
11. Hand Drawn Chart Template for PowerPoint. Download this free PowerPoint template for a business presentation that includes financial situations.
12. Berlin Template. Microsoft Office owners can get free PowerPoint templates to download. The includes this template with an orange and black color theme.
13. Celestial Template. The purple and blue Celestial template is another free PowerPoint template from Microsoft. It features soothing colors and celestial imagery. Try it if you need a template for PowerPoint free (gratis).
14. Mowbray Presentation Template. This is a free technology-themed PowerPoint template with different Microsoft PowerPoint slide designs.
15. Classroom Timers (Hourglass). Here's one of many free Microsoft PowerPoint templates themes for teachers available online. This one lets the teacher communicate to the class how much time is left in a test.
16. Piggy Money Box PowerPoint Template. Use this free Microsoft PowerPoint template for a variety of money-related presentations topics. If you need to download a tema for PPT gratis (free PPT theme download), this is for you.
17. Heart Cardiogram Free Animated PowerPoint Template. Here's an example of the type of free animated PowerPoint templates for Microsoft you can find. This one, featuring a heart, works for a medical presentation.
18. Hexagon Infographic Diagram for PowerPoint. This free Microsoft PowerPoint template diagram could work for several business applications.
19. Roderigo Presentation Template. The free Roderigo PowerPoint template was designed to illustrate the concept of teamwork.
20. Horizontal Mobile Mockup w/Hand. Here's a Microsoft PowerPoint template you can download for free that depicts a hand. Add your own mobile device text. Try it if you've been looking for Microsoft PowerPoint themes for free download that have mockups.
21. Kent Presentation Template. Here's an editable free presentation template. It features a circle pattern and several Microsoft PowerPoint slide designs.
22. City Buildings and Colors PowerPoint Templates. This free modern PowerPoint template download features a colorful cityscape.
23. Corporate Identity PowerPoint Template. Here's another free corporate PowerPoint template. This time it features a red theme and a photo of a city. It's a nice touch not found in other Microsoft PowerPoint themes available for free download.
24. Integral - Free Modern PowerPoint Template. Here's a free Microsoft PowerPoint presentation template with a modern design from Microsoft Office.
25. Business PowerPoint Template. This is another one of the many free business PowerPoint templates. This free Microsoft PowerPoint template features a red color theme.
26. Wood Type. You can also get free PowerPoint templates backgrounds. A wood pattern gives this free PowerPoint template from Microsoft a unique look.
27. Edgar Presentation Template. A basic intro and a purple palette characterizes these simple Microsoft PowerPoint templates for free download.
28. Global Infographic Chart. Use this data-driven layout to bring numbers, data, and maps to life. It's got pre-built placeholders thanks to the simplicity of Office PowerPoint templates.
29. Orange-Brown Triangle Mosaic Template for PowerPoint. Orange-brown accents take form as a series of panes for a modern look on every slide. It's a fresh look that sets it apart from other Microsoft PowerPoint themes for free download.
30. Blue PowerPoint Template Mountains. Mountain style your Microsoft PowerPoint themes with the free download. Swap out the color options with the app’s built-in editing tools.
31. 2020 Business Plan PowerPoint Templates. Map your journey to success with 48 assorted business plan slides included in this Microsoft PowerPoint theme for free download (tema PPT gratis).
32. Paper Idea Bulb PowerPoint Template. Here's a slide download template PPT (gratis) that helps illustrate ideas using a paper idea bulb, and simple infographics.
33. Concept Slides PowerPoint Template. Track projects with these quick, no-frills business slide designs for Microsoft PowerPoint free.
34. Continuous Delivery PowerPoint Template. Model closed-loop systems like recycling with this Microsoft PowerPoint theme free download (tema PPT gratis). Download this template in PPT format gratis and start using it right away.
35. Pisanio Presentation Template. This is one of many Microsoft PowerPoint templates available for free download online. Bright colors are notable features of this multipurpose theme. Layouts are quickly adjustable using PowerPoint’s editing tools.
36. Kate Free Presentation Template. This Microsoft PowerPoint theme with a free download option styles itself in the fashion of a classic notebook.
37. Hexagon Free PowerPoint Template. This Microsoft PowerPoint template for free features soft and light colors. Use it for any type of presentation.
38. Geometric Conference Presentation. If you want to create a good-looking conference presentation, this template for PowerPoint (gratis) is a good starting point.
39. Water-Colored Splashes PowerPoint Template. Use this PowerPoint template if you want a creative look for your presentation. It includes a custom color theme and icons that you can use in the presentation. Not bad if you've been hunting Microsoft PowerPoint templates for free download (temas PPT gratis).
40. Tech Presentation Template. Consider this template for PowerPoint (gratis) if you've got a tech presentation coming up. The free Microsoft PowerPoint template is based on master slides. Change the fonts, colors, and background.
41. Blue Spheres Free PowerPoint Template. Use this minimalist free PowerPoint template for any type of presentation. Customize this template PowerPoint free (gratis) to your needs with your choice of colors and fonts.
How to Quickly Customize PowerPoint PPT Templates Designs
The best thing about PowerPoint templates for Microsoft is that they can all be customized to your needs. When you find the perfect template for your presentation, follow these steps to add your own style and make it your own.
We used the premium Nook Minimal PowerPoint template from Envato Elements for this mini-tutorial.
1. Choose Which Slides You’ll Use
PowerPoint templates include many slides and slide designs to help you create a compelling presentation. Start by opening your PowerPoint template and then click on the View tab. Choose Slide Sorter. Then select the slides you don’t want to use by holding SHIFT and clicking each slide. Then, right-click on any of the selected slides and press Delete.
2. Add Your Content
Once you've got all your slides, it’s time to add your own content. Switch back to the Home tab. Click on the text on the slide you want to edit. Press CTRL+A to highlight all the text, delete it, and then enter your own. Repeat this process on all the slides.
3. Customize Fonts
The next step in customizing your PowerPoint template is to use your brand’s fonts or fonts that you like. Change the fonts by selecting the text you want to edit. Then choose a new font from the drop-down menu.
4. Change Colors
Change the colors of any shape or any slide background. An easy way to do this is to click on Format > Theme Colors. Then, change background, text, accent color, and more in one convenient spot.
5. Add Your Images
The last step is to add your own images. Luckily, premium PowerPoint templates for Microsoft like Nook, come with image placeholders. So, all you've got to do is double-click it and then drag your own image onto it.
5 Quick PowerPoint Slide Design Tips for Better Presentations in 2020
Microsoft PowerPoint themes are a great start for creating an engaging presentation. Take it to the next level with the tricks that pros use when building PowerPoint presentations.
Let's check out five of the best tips to create PowerPoint presentations effectively:
1. Use a Timeline to Tell Stories
Presenters are always looking for new ways to explain content. Here's a straightforward tip: consider using a timeline to tell part of your story.
Timelines are great because they link events together. Many skilled presenters use them to explain how they've arrived at a current moment. Even better, a timeline can give a sneak preview of the future!
Check out our feature-length piece to learn more about using timeline templates to tell a story:
- Microsoft PowerPoint25+ Best Free PowerPoint Timeline and Roadmap Templates PPTs for 2020Laura Spencer
2. Use Infographics to Explain Ideas
When you're building a presentation, your job is to explain ideas to the audience. Your audience is likely full of viewers that understand the information in various ways. Maybe they learn visually, or via speaking points.
Either way, you can use infographics to explain advanced ideas. Many of the best Microsoft PowerPoint themes include infographics that are so helpful in explaining ideas. They combine information and graphics to help any viewer.
See 15 of the best infographic PowerPoint templates in our guide below:
- Microsoft PowerPoint15 Really Unique Infographic Templates for PowerPoint You'll LoveSharon Hurley Hall
3. Use Custom Image Masks
Custom image masks transform your images from simple shapes to custom ones.
Notice in the screenshot below that there's a slight twist to the image. It breaks out of the simple rectangular shape with a tab on the side. It's simple, but a great example of using a custom image mask.
4. When in Doubt, Add an Image
One of the trends that we're monitoring in 2020 is the increased use of images. Audiences have spoken and it's clear, more than ever, that they love image-heavy slides.
It helps to have tips to master working with images in Microsoft PowerPoint templates. Learn those skills with the help of our article below:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Images in PowerPoint (Complete PPT Picture Guide)Andrew Childress
5. Show the Real World in Action
Many of our readers are working to launch apps and websites. A design tip I always share is that showing that app in the real world helps users imagine using it.
You don't have to hire a photographer to shoot your device with the app open. Instead, grab a screenshot and add it to your device mockup like the slide below.
5 Top Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Design Style Trends for 2020
Adding stylish touches to your Microsoft PowerPoint templates is easy with the right advice. Using the tips above and the design trends below will make your premium Microsoft PPT templates look even better:
1. Vibrant, Trendy Colors
Pastel tones have been popular in the last few years, but vibrant colors have been making a splash in 2020. They're eye-catching and don't distract from your content. Since you can change the color scheme of Microsoft PPT templates, try this trend.
2. Added Slide Transitions and Animations
The idea of transitions and PowerPoint animations as "cheap-looking" are a thing of the past. The best PowerPoint presentations of 2020 are following this trend. Well used transition and animation effects help the storytelling of your presentation.
3. Infographics for Data
Images are a great way to make visually impressive presentations. But if you've got data on your slides, use infographics instead. It's the trendiest way to share your information. Charts and graphs are easy to add, and some MS PowerPoint templates have custom ones included.
4. Custom Fonts
Default fonts work well enough, but using a custom font is a nice touch that's overlooked. Big, bold typefaces complement your content and can make the difference in tone in your presentation. There are many modern and stylish typefaces online, like the ones from Envato Elements.
5. Minimal Slide Design
Minimal slides are still an important design trend seen in many PowerPoint templates for Microsoft. This design style uses a lot of white space between elements and fewer objects on each slide. They make slides easier to read and understand for your audience.
More Top Microsoft PPT Templates for Download
At Envato Tuts+, we're passionate about using Microsoft PPT templates to help our users save time. These pre-built designs are the best way to save time while building a presentation.
You've already seen some of the best Microsoft PowerPoint themes. That includes some free Microsoft PowerPoint templates. But there are even more premium options that save you the most time.
Here are several more of our favorite MS PowerPoint templates:
- Microsoft PowerPoint34 Animated PowerPoint PPT Templates (With Cool Interactive Slides for 2020)Sean Hodge
- Microsoft PowerPoint32+ Professional PowerPoint Templates: For Better Business PPT Presentations 2020Sean Hodge
- Microsoft PowerPoint40+ Awesome PowerPoint Templates (With Cool PPT Presentation Designs 2020)Sean Hodge
Learn More About Using PowerPoint Templates
Once you've downloaded your template, it's time to use it. Learn more about using PowerPoint templates for Microsoft (free or otherwise) with Envato Tuts+. Here's a list of Microsoft PowerPoint tutorials to get you started:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Professional PowerPoint Presentations (With PPT Templates)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Download & Install a PowerPoint Template in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Use PowerPoint PPT Templates to Design Awesome PresentationsAndrew Childress
Where to Get the Best Premium PowerPoint Templates (GraphicRiver vs Envato Elements)
You'll see in this round-up that both Envato Elements and GraphicRiver have outstanding Microsoft PowerPoint templates. Both options have deep libraries of professionally designed PowerPoint templates. Use them to quickly build your next presentation.
If you're wondering how to choose between the two marketplaces, here are some tips. You can't go wrong with either. But one marketplace might fit some users better than the other.
1. The Key Benefits of Envato Elements
Envato Elements gives you a tremendous value for a single flat-rate subscription. Subscribe to Elements. You'll unlock everything in the library. Do you want to try yet another PowerPoint template in search of your next design idea?
For frequent presenters, I highly recommend Envato Elements. It includes all kinds of extras that add a lot to your presentation, like stock photography and graphics. Not only does it include Office PowerPoint templates, but it also has everything you need to create an eye-catching presentation.
2. The Key Benefits of GraphicRiver (& Envato Market)
GraphicRiver's approach is different: you pay for individual assets purchased when you need them.
If all you need is a single PowerPoint template, then GraphicRiver might be the right choice. Buy a single template each time you've got a project.
Your Choice (What’s Right for You?)
Now that we've outlined the two marketplaces, you've seen that there are advantages to each option. So, that leaves us with the question: which marketplace is right for you?
Envato Elements offers superior value for most entrepreneurs and creatives. It takes only a few downloads before the value of the service is easy-to-see. The monthly subscription is inexpensive. Plus, you'll unlock more than a million assets to use for your next project. Sign up for Envato Elements today.
If you only need a single Microsoft PPT template, don't forget about GraphicRiver. For the decisive creative, it offers a low-cost option.
Microsoft PowerPoint Common Questions Answered (FAQ)
If you're using Microsoft PowerPoint, you may have some questions. Here, we've gathered up some common questions people ask along with some answers.
1. Is PowerPoint Online Free?
You can use PowerPoint online for free. But keep in mind that some of the functionality won’t be present in the online version. These include features such as slide animations and transitions as well as trimming and fading features for images and video. As such, PowerPoint online would be a good choice if you’re looking to create a very basic presentation.
Here's a tutorial that explains the differences between the different versions of PowerPoint:
- Microsoft PowerPointWhat Is Microsoft PowerPoint? +How to Start Using It For Presentations (Now)Andrew Childress
2. Can PowerPoint Slides Be Vertical?
Yes, you can create both vertical and horizontal slides in PowerPoint. To change the orientation of your slide, go to File > Page Setup. Select the vertical orientation from the drop-down menu.
3. Can You Change PowerPoint Templates?
Yes, you can easily change PowerPoint templates by importing a new PowerPoint template. Learn how to import Microsoft PPT templates in this tutorial:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Change PowerPoint Templates (Download & Import)Andrew Childress
4. Can I Make Custom Charts in PowerPoint?
Charts and graphs help you visualize your data. They can be easily made in PowerPoint. Add a chart from the Insert tab. Then import the data from an Excel spreadsheet for the chart to display the data.
Learn more about charts here:
5. Can I Add Video to a PowerPoint Presentation?
PowerPoint makes it easy to enrich your presentation with multimedia content. Learn how in these tutorials:
- OfficeHow to Add Videos to Your PowerPoint PresentationsBob Flisser
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Add Music to PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
Learn More About the Basics of Making Great PowerPoint Presentations
Now you know where to find PowerPoint presentation template downloads, free and premium. You're on your way to creating an eye-catching slideshow that'll set your presentation apart.
If you need a primer on using PowerPoint's toolset, then get started with the tutorials in our comprehensive guide to using Microsoft PowerPoint. Or jump into one of these tutorials:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make & Give Great PowerPoint Presentations (In 5 Simple Steps)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make PPT Slide Layouts in Microsoft PowerPointAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Views in Microsoft PowerPointAndrew Childress
Grab This eBook on Making Great Presentations (Free Download)
Another way to improve your presentation is to learn more about how to make a good presentation. To do that, grab our eBook: The Complete Guide to Making Great Presentations. It's available to download for Free with a subscription to the Tuts+ Business Newsletter.
The eBook will help walk you through the complete presentation process. Learn how to write your presentation, design it like a pro, and prepare it to present powerfully.
Design Your Next Presentation With a Great PowerPoint Template for 2020
Don't forget. You can use the right PPT template to help bolster your organization's brand and deliver your message with an awesome set of visuals.
Otherwise, you can get one of the many Microsoft PowerPoint template free downloads that are available online. Either way, act today. Get started with making a great PowerPoint presentation.
Editorial Note: Our staff updates this post regularly—adding new, exciting PowerPoint templates with the best, trending Microsoft PowerPoint presentation designs.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post