With so many calls on people’s attention, good marketing is one way businesses can stand out from the competition. And to market effectively, you’ll need a marketing campaign template for Word.
If you’ve never put together a marketing plan before, you can make the process easier by using a Microsoft Word marketing plan template. This ensures that you cover all the essential areas and that you end up with a professional-looking document.
In this guide, I’ll share some marketing plan templates for Word, free to download and premium that'll give you a head start on creating your plan. There are plenty of attractive premium Microsoft Word marketing plan templates on Envato Elements.
Modern Word Template Marketing Plans on Envato Elements (Unlimited Use)
If you're looking for premium marketing templates for Word, Envato Elements has an offer you won't want to miss. Download as many basic marketing plan templates for Word as you like, all for one low price.
You can find free digital marketing plan templates for Word to download online. But keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Premium marketing strategy templates for Word deliver easy-to-edit files with professional results.
A subscription to Envato Elements also includes thousands of Premium design assets to use, such as market research templates for Word, stock videos, graphics, fonts, icons, and more.
6 Premium Marketing Plan Templates (Word)
To give you a head start, here are some of the best marketing campaign templates for Word available on Envato Elements:
Do you need a high-quality marketing campaign template for Word? Then this file is the right option for you. Get 32 custom pages of Word marketing plan templates that are easy to customize. This Word template marketing plan includes auto page number and file guides to make your life easier.
This A4 marketing template for Word also works with Adobe InDesign. It includes 16 pages containing everything you need to create an appealing marketing plan. It uses free fonts and is print ready.
A great strategy needs a professional market research template for Word. We've got you covered with this marketing strategy template for Word. These files include four pages of marketing plan templates for Word, editable files, and file guides, and is easy to customize.
There's nothing basic about this marketing plan template for Word, though the design is in minimalist black, grey, and white. It includes pages covering the most important marketing plan topics. This marketing strategy template (for Word) also works with Adobe InDesign.
You won't lack inspiration with this marketing plan Word template. This marketing strategy template for Word includes 16 pages and is available in both US Letter and A4 paper sizes. It'll help you create an in-depth market research template in Word and Adobe InDesign.
This marketing campaign template for Word has an eye-catching blue and red color scheme and includes 12 pages. This will help you create a detailed and appealing marketing plan. It includes the main areas of marketing you need to cover. Get this Word marketing plan template today.
16 Top Free Marketing Strategy Templates (Word) to Download (2022)
Premium small business marketing plan templates are a good bet to help you make the right impression. Premium templates are usually well-designed and supported. Using premium market research templates for Word means you don't have to focus on the design. Instead, you can save your energy for the content.
Before looking for free marketing plan templates for Word, look at the premium freebies available from Envato Elements. You may find premium marketing plan templates that are free to download.
Here's how it works:
- Every month, Envato Elements offers 12 different hand-selected files (fonts, presentations, videos, and more). Create a free account to download this month's free premium files now.
But if you're on a tight budget and didn't find anything above, we've got you covered. If you need a small business marketing plan template for free, here are some to help you out:
This marketing plan template in Word is a free download from Microsoft Office. It's most suitable for those presenting a plan in the healthcare sector.
This brochure is a great option to work with a free marketing plan template for Word. Get the most out of this free marketing template and start creating your presentation.
Check out this minimal marketing plan template for Word with free download. It features a simple design, but it's enough to put all your ideas in one file.
Like geometric shapes? This free marketing plan template download will help you create an attractive plan quickly.
This far from basic marketing plan template for Word includes several areas of marketing strategy you'll want to cover. You can also easily include action items and deliverables.
Get your marketing strategy off the ground with this marketing plan template, a free download.
You can get this small business marketing plan template free download from Microsoft Office. It'll help you quickly create a marketing plan that's easy to read.
This marketing plan template is free to download from Business Plan Template. It's perfect for analyzing your marketing costs and revenue. Get this free digital marketing plan template (Word) and start creating.
This marketing plan template free download helps you plan your marketing, breaking it into projects so you always know when marketing tasks are scheduled.
You'll be able to stay on top of budgets and outcomes with this free marketing plan template for Word.
Predict your profits and stay on top of deliverables with this marketing plan template for Word that's free to download.
Here's a small business marketing plan template for Word free download to help you create a detailed marketing strategy for your business.
Getting started with marketing? This free Word business plan timeline will help you.
There are eight key sections in this free small business marketing plan template. They'll help you create a thorough marketing plan for your business.
HubSpot offers a free marketing plan template for Word, plus a guide to help you use it correctly.
There are several marketing plan templates to download from Small Business Marketing Tools. Use these free digital marketing plan templates for Word to ensure you cover all key areas of marketing.
How to Customize a Marketing Plan Word Template
When you’ve downloaded a marketing campaign template Word, you’ll want to customize it. I’ll show you how to do that. I’ll show you how to customize the premium Digital Marketing Proposal MS Word / PPT template in Microsoft Word for this tutorial.
Let's get started:
1. Add Your Text to Your Marketing Plan Template (Word)
Adding your text is important because it allows you to add your data and information to your marketing plan Word template. To add your text, start by getting rid of the filler text that's there. Next, highlight the text you want to get rid of and press the Delete button on your keyboard.
2. Change the Font in Your Word Marketing Plan Template
Adding your font lets you stay on-brand while using a marketing plan template in Word.
Begin by selecting the text that you want to change the font of. Next, click on the Home tab. In the toolbar, you'll find the Font Menu field. Click on the arrow in that field. A menu of fonts drops down, and you can choose the font you want.
3. Add an Image to Your Word Template Marketing Plan
Whether you're adding an image of a product or a screenshot of data, it'll add interest to your marketing proposal. To add an image, click on the Insert tab above the toolbar. Next, click on the Pictures button.
When you click on this button, a menu drops down. Select the right option for you depending on where your image is located. Once you’ve located your image, double-click on the file.
The image should appear on your template. Adjust the image as needed.
4. How to Change the Background Color of Your Marketing Plan Template for Word
Just because you’re using a marketing strategy template in Word doesn’t mean that you must give up color scheme customization.
First, to change the background color, click on the Design tab. Next, click on the Page Color button in the toolbar. When you click on this button, a color menu drops down. Choose the background color.
5. How to Change the Font Color of Your Marketing Plan Word Template
To match your color scheme, you’ll want to change the font color. To do that, highlight the font that you want to change the color of. Then click on the Home tab.
Next, click on the Font Color button in the toolbar. When you click on this button, a color menu drops down. Choose the color that you want the text to be.
5 Quick Tips To Make Professional Marketing Plans in Word for 2022
Now that you've chosen a premium or free marketing plan template for Word, here are some tips to help you make your marketing plan even better:
1. Use Charts and Graphs in Your Marketing Strategy Template for Word
When you're presenting data on projects, deliverables, and more, use charts and graphs to represent them visually. That'll make them easier for your audience to understand.
2. Include Other Visuals in Your Market Research Template for Word
Charts and graphs aside, using the right image - or even meme - can help bring your plan to life. They'll make it memorable long after the initial presentation of data is over.
3. Keep Language Simple in Your Marketing Campaign Template for Word
Using simple language makes your marketing plan easy to grasp. As part of that, avoid jargon, which can be difficult for people outside your immediate circle to understand.
4. Declutter the Design of Your Word Marketing Plan Template
Want to make key facts and figures stand out? Using a minimalist, clutter-free design helps your audience to focus on what really matters.
Use an uncluttered design to make key facts and figures stand out.
5. Make Branding Consistent in Your Word Marketing Plan Template
When you grab your Microsoft Word marketing plan template, included brand colors, logos, and other elements to reinforce brand awareness and help you connect with your audience.
Five Microsoft Word Marketing Plan Design Trends
When choosing your template, you want to choose a stylish one. To do that, you should know about these popular design trends:
1. Add Bold Backgrounds to Your Word Template Marketing Plan
Bold backgrounds on pages of a marketing plan Word template can attract the attention of the reader. When you've got a bold background, it can also make your illustrations and data stand out.
Most people who make a marketing plan won't think to use a bold background.
2. Use Heavy Fonts in Your Marketing Plan Template for Word
Heavy serif fonts are a popular trend to add to your marketing campaign template in Word. These fonts can be helpful if you want to draw attention to an important fact or statement. Plus, heavy serif fonts stand out whether you've got a muted or bold background.
3. Add Muted Colors to Your Marketing Plan Word Template
Muted colors can be calming and soothing for the audience. Because these colors aren’t distracting, they are often used to help people focus on the message. A muted color scheme is versatile and can work with most topics.
4. Add Social Media Screen Captures to Your Market Research Template in Word
Adding a social media screen capture to your marketing plan template in Word shows your reader what social media look you’re aiming for. These screen captures can be used as an example or to show a before and after.
5. Add Data Visualizations to Your Marketing Strategy Template in Word
Data visualization is a graphical representation of information and data. For example, adding data to a pie chart is data visualization. Using visual elements to present data can make it easier for people to see trends and patterns.
Discover More Top Microsoft Word Template Designs
We've shared some premium and free marketing plan templates for Word, but there are plenty more to choose from. To see more small business marketing plan templates, check out the following articles:
- 35 Best (Free & Premium) Business Proposal Templates (Word & InDesign Formats)Brenda Barron13 Apr 2022
- 25 Best Free MS Word Checklist Templates to Be More Productive in 2022Daisy Ein15 Jan 2022
- Best of 2022: 28+ Microsoft Office Word Document Templates to Download NowNona Blackman01 Jun 2022
Five Benefits of Using the Best Marketing Plan Word Template with Professional Designs (in 2022)
Are you not sure if you want to use a marketing plan Word template? Maybe you want to know what the benefits of using a template are.
Here are five benefits of using a marketing plan Word template in 2022:
- You Save Time. When you use a premium marketing plan Word template, you start with a lot of the hard work done already. Just add your information, drop images in, and it's done.
- The End Result is The Best. When you use a premium marketing plan Word template, you're using a template that's made by a professional. This means that you get a better end result than trying to make a marketing plan from scratch.
- Ideas are Built-In. When you get a template, it comes with sections that are already named and laid out. This can help you make sure you don’t forget an important section.
- It’s Still Customizable. Just because you’re using a premium marketing plan Word template doesn’t mean you give up on customization. Every template is easily customizable. This means that you can personalize your template.
- It Stands Out. Most people won’t use a premium marketing plan Word template. They’ll try to make a marketing plan from scratch or a free marketing plan template in Word. Free marketing plans in Word aren’t as robust as premium templates. Most people can’t design a template as well as professionals.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Sign up for Envato Elements. You'll get access to thousands of unlimited-use graphics and templates. Choose from web themes, to PowerPoint presentations, to Word marketing plan templates, and more—all for one low price.
Common Microsoft Word Questions Answered (FAQ)
Not everyone can be an expert in Microsoft Word. That’s okay. Here are some common Microsoft Word questions and answers:
1. Can I Convert an InDesign Template to a Word Document?
To convert your InDesign file into a Word document, you’ll need to own both InDesign and Microsoft Word. Then, follow these steps:
- Open your InDesign template in InDesign and save the template as a PDF.
- Once the template is saved as a PDF, open it in Adobe Acrobat.
- Click File > Export To > Microsoft Word.
For more information, read this article:
2. How Do I Make a Table in Microsoft Word?
There are several methods you can use to add a table in Microsoft Word. One method is to click on the Insert tab. Next, click on the Table button in the toolbar. Then, specify the number of rows and columns you want your table to have. Finally, draw the table.
For a more in-depth tutorial, review this:
3. How Do I Make a Timeline in Microsoft Word?
Timelines can be helpful to show the passage of time. They can also help when you expect a project or product launch to happen. For a tutorial on how to add a timeline to Microsoft Word, study this tutorial:
4. How Do I Add a Background Image to a Template in Microsoft Word?
Adding an image to your template can show the reader what you’re discussing or add an emotional component to your template. You can add text to an image easily. For more information, read this tutorial:
- How to Quickly Add & Edit Great Background Images in Microsoft WordAlexis (Lexi) Rodrigo16 Jul 2020
5. How Do I Change the Microsoft Word Default Font?
Begin by selecting the text that you want to change. Open the Font Menu in the toolbar. Click on the font that you want to use.
- How to Change the Default Font in Microsoft Word (+ Best 2020 Font Styles)Alexis (Lexi) Rodrigo28 Feb 2020
Learn More About Making Great Word Documents in 2022
You can also improve your Microsoft Word skills with this in-depth guide, plus the following articles:
- How to Make Great Business Proposals With Microsoft Word Template DocsSharon Hurley Hall27 Jan 2021
- How to Make Awesome Page Layout Designs in Microsoft Word (+Video)Alexis (Lexi) Rodrigo25 Mar 2021
- How to Customize a Registration Form Template Using Microsoft WordAlexis (Lexi) Rodrigo26 Jan 2021
Create a Marketing Plan in Word Today!
As you've seen using premium marketing templates for Word can save you time and help you to make a comprehensive marketing plan.
You can find more in-depth or basic marketing plan templates for Word on Envato Elements for one low price.
Grab your favorite template and start creating your marketing plan today.