Have you got a school or business presentation coming up? Are you looking for a creative out of the box newspaper themed presentation?
You could create your own unique newspaper PowerPoint template design, but that takes lots of time. Designing from scratch may not be a good idea as well if you're not a professional graphic designer. A lot can go wrong!
Create your next presentation with a fully customizable professionally pre-built newspaper PowerPoint template. So, it'll stand out, show how creative you are, look professional, and above all, save you loads of time.
In this article, we've gathered 20 of the best free to download news PPT templates. We've also listed some premium newspaper PPT background template designs from Envato Elements and some magazine or newspaper backgrounds for PowerPoint from GraphicRiver.
Dive in and find the news or newspaper template design that fits your requirements best!
Find the Best Premium Newspaper PPT Background Templates on Envato Elements (2020)
Let's look at some professionally created premium newspaper PPT background template designs. These premium templates from Envato Elements are a great choice to take your presentation to the next level.
Envato Elements is an all-you-can-download powerhouse of creative assets. As an Envato Elements member, you'll pay a low monthly fee. It gives you access to thousands of premium, professional creative resources that include:
- professionally designed PowerPoint templates
- high-quality stock photos and royalty-free music
- creative graphic templates, fonts, and more.
Without a doubt, the best go-to when you need to create a professional new magazine presentation in PowerPoint is Envato Elements. Most free newspaper PPT background templates found online could provide you with a quick fix. But they may not be unique, creative, easily editable, and as impressive as premium templates like those available on Envato Elements and GraphicRiver.
4 Best Newspaper Templates in PowerPoint From Envato Elements for 2020
Here are four of the best premium newspaper slide templates on Envato Elements:
Diurna - Newspaper Template for PowerPoint is a classic and vintage newspaper themed presentation template. It's suitable for any business presentation. Showcase your facts and figures professionally with the infographics that come along with this template. Diurna - Newspaper Template for PowerPoint is simple, clean and perfect if you're looking for newspaper slide templates.
Seenews - Newspaper Article PowerPoint Template is a great template. Easily edit all elements or add animations in PowerPoint as no extra software is needed. This template comes with 30+ total slides with five premade colors. It's a well-designed template that's suitable for all business and personal needs.
Breaking News - Newspaper Template PowerPoint is a beautifully created modern newspaper slide template. The classic newspaper layout, along with the textured text titles and modern graphics, makes this newspaper slide template one of the best.
Easily add your content and customize this multipurpose template to create your next big presentation. Sinestesia - Magazine Newspaper Article PowerPoint Template contains modern, elegant, creative, and unique slides. They'll help you create the best possible presentation.
5 Best Premium Newspaper Background for PowerPoint From GraphicRiver for 2020
Envato Market offers a pay-per-download model. It's ideal for someone who needs a premium magazine or newspaper background for PowerPoint right away without paying a monthly membership fee. Check out GraphicRiver if paying a low monthly fee isn't something you're looking for at the moment.
Here are five unique newspaper background for PowerPoint ready for you to make your own by paying a single flat fee to download:
Almond - Newspaper Template PowerPoint is a well-crafted black and white minimalist newspaper-themed PowerPoint template. It's suitable for just about any business or school presentation you may have. All graphics that come with these 50+ slides are resizable and editable. That allows you to customize this template to exactly how you need it to be.
Business Newspaper Layout PowerPoint Template comes with 16 unique slides. 2500 icons and handmade infographics are also included with this template. All objects are either vectors or smart objects, which makes them fully editable. Get the real look of a newspaper for your next presentation with this premium template.
This premium template is professionally designed to be clean, modern, and creative. Vanish - Magazine Newspaper Presentation PowerPoint template is great if you need to create a presentation that's got a modern magazine or news feel to it. Easily add your images, text, and graphics to create your presentation in minutes.
This template is designed with smart and creative use of black and white elements to create a minimalistic magazine or newspaper-like feel. Magazine - Newspaper Layout PowerPoint template is perfect for anyone who is looking for a newspaper feel with not too much text on each slide. Use strong images or graphics to help grab attention and keep the audience's focus.
Unlight - News Magazine / Newspaper Presentation PowerPoint template comes with more than 35 modern and clean slides. Use these professionally designed multipurpose slides for any business, school or personal use. Allow your next presentation to speak volumes of how creative and professional your brand is.
20 Free Newspaper PowerPoint Templates for Download in 2020 (From Around the Web)
We've looked at some top premium newspaper templates in PowerPoint for 2020 from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver. If premium templates aren't something you can afford at the moment, this compilation of the best free templates may help.
Here are 20 news PowerPoint templates free to download online for 2020:
1. Free Press Release PowerPoint Template. This is a news PowerPoint template free to download. It's suitable for announcements or press releases. Free Press Release PowerPoint Template comes with a newspaper image and a silhouette of a man reading a newspaper.
2. Free PowerPoint Template Newspaper Headlines. Download a basic news PowerPoint template free to use as the main slide design or as the background of your presentation slides.
3. Press Release - News PowerPoint Template Free. This template includes an image of a businessman reading the newspaper or press release. Use this very basic design template for any presentation.
4. Breaking News - Free PowerPoint Template Newspaper Headlines. Create the main slides or headlines with this design template. It comes with a blue background and a bold Breaking News text with effects.
5. MacCarthy - Free Editable Old Newspaper PowerPoint Template. A vintage-style free editable old newspaper PowerPoint template. Impressive and multifunctional.
6. Money - Free Newspaper PPT Background. If you need a finance news related template, this free template may be suitable for you. Do note that the pictures used in the image placeholder as examples aren't included.
7. Mailbox - Free Editable Old Newspaper PowerPoint Template. This free template background is white, with three thin red strips on the left. On the right is an image of a mailbox with an old newspaper inside.
8. Economics News - Free PowerPoint Template Newspaper Headlines. This free to download template is suitable for any news, economics, and finance related presentations. It's a simple yet effective slide design.
9. Newsprint - Free PowerPoint Template Newspaper Headlines. Newsprint is a bold presentation slide that comes in 4:3 format. Use it for any purpose as it's simple and straightforward.
10. Reader - Free Newspaper Article PowerPoint. This template comes with a yellow background, a green border, and an image of a newspaper with glasses on it. It's a free to download template that does the trick.
11. Red Aesthetics - News PowerPoint Template Free. This fully editable design template has a variety of newspaper slides in black, red, and white. It comes as a 16:9 screen layout.
12. Language School - Free Newspaper Slide Template. This template is fun and eye-catching for people of all ages. Use these slides as a school newsletter or for academic news.
13. Minimalist Color - Free Newspaper Layout PowerPoint. This colorful minimalist template gives a modern feel to the usual black and white layout. It helps bring some fun to the presentation.
14. Headlines - Free Newspaper PPT Template. This widescreen 16:9 format template is bold and classic. This template is perfect if you want the freedom to create using a barebone template.
15. Travel - Free PPT News Magazine Themed Template. This modern and creative travel news magazine themed template allows your images to shine.
16. Digital Company Newsletter Free. Clever use of red, white, and black to help you get your message across well. It also includes information about the fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used.
17. Free Editable Old Newspaper PowerPoint Template. Create your articles, news headlines, and insert images into them too. The background of the slides in the Free Editable Old Newspaper PowerPoint Template is sepia, the old newspaper color.
18. Free Editable PowerPoint Newspapers. Here's another useful template if you need to create articles, news headlines and include your pictures as well. A few designs are available.
19. Free Newspaper Headlines PowerPoint Template. Create your catchy newspaper headlines or announcements. It's fully editable.
20. Free Editable Olden Times Newspaper. Do you need to recreate a newspaper from the 1800s? The Olden Times publication theme comes with a sepia background and fonts designed to look exactly like a vintage newspaper.
5 Tips to Make Great News Style Presentation for 2020
Design your next news style presentation like an expert with these few quick tips. These five tips and tutorials will change the way you approach slide designs and help you create the best possible news presentation.
If you're looking for the ultimate PowerPoint tutorial, check out our guide, How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide):
1. Start With a PowerPoint Template (And Customize it)
Save yourself loads of design time and work by getting a pre-built slide template. Creating slides from scratch can be a tedious job that's very time consuming if you aren't used to it. Leave design to the professionals and get your hands on a suitable pre-built template. Besides having a good layout design, icons, infographics, and animations you need, a pre-built template also comes with design ideas that spark inspiration and help guide you in the creation process.
Learn how to quickly customize a PowerPoint template in this tutorial:
2. Avoid Being Too Wordy
Often when we think of newspapers, we think of loads of texts on a page. This mindset contradicts how an excellent PowerPoint presentation should be.
Though your template is news-themed, text shouldn't be cramped on the slide. Use bullet points, not paragraphs. Explain each bulleted item further during your presentation.
Learn more about how to write a professional PowerPoint presentation in this tutorial:
- PresentationsHow to Write a Professional PowerPoint Presentation (Discover the Writing Process)Brad Smith
3. Use Plenty of Images and Infographics
A picture paints a thousand words. To keep your presentation from being too wordy, you can also use plenty of images. Infographics are ideal when you've got loads of facts and figure to present. By turning boring data into infographics, you make it easier for your audience to stay focused and interested.
Learn more about images, charts and graphs in these tutorials:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Images in PowerPoint (Complete PPT Picture Guide)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Great PPT Charts & Graphs in Microsoft PowerPointAndrew Childress
4. Minimize Distractions
There are a few ways your presentation may be distracting to your audience:
- There's too much animation or flashy transitions.
- It's got cluttered or busy slides.
- It's got too much audio.
- It's poorly designed, has bad alignment or isn't readable.
Use animation, transitions, and audio only when it's appropriate. Keep your slides simple and leave plenty of white space around your text and graphics. White space will make your presentation more visually appealing, less cluttered, more readable, and easier to follow.
Not sure how to align objects in PowerPoint? Check out this tutorial:
5. Use Bright Colors to Draw Attention
Often, news-themed presentations are black and white. Bright colors can be used to highlight certain parts of your presentation. These highlights help draw your audience's attention to the interesting bits on your slides. It also helps keep them focused and interested in your presentation.
Discover More Great PowerPoint Templates for 2020
Didn't find the best news themed PowerPoint presentation you were looking for? Check out more of our best PowerPoint templates for 2020 below:
- PresentationsThe Best New Presentation Templates of 2020 (Top PowerPoint PPTs & More)Sean Hodge
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Cool & Creative PowerPoint Templates (Free PPTs to Download 2020)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Best Fully-Customizable PowerPoint Templates (Make Custom Quick 2020)Brenda Barron
Grab a Premium PowerPoint Newspaper Template in PowerPoint Today!
Is your school or business presentation deadline around the corner? You don't have much time to start from scratch. A professional pre-built newspaper template in PowerPoint from Envato Elements is a great place to start. Also, browse through our collection of premium magazine or newspaper background for PowerPoint on GraphicRiver.
Premium newspaper templates for PowerPoint are better than any new PowerPoint templates you find online for free. But if you're strapped for cash, we've also shared some free editable newspaper PowerPoint templates.
By choosing the best template that fits your requirements, you're able to immediately work on the best professionally created design style. You'll also have a good idea of how your completed presentation is going to look.
Save time, work smart and create your next professional newspaper PowerPoint presentation swiftly with a premium pre-built template!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post