Are you a small business owner, a party planner, or a marketer who needs to get the word out by using flyers? Do you need make a flyer on Google Docs or Microsoft Word because you don't know your way around Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign?
You've come to the right place. This article is for you.
Well-designed flyers are perfect for personal or business projects to:
- announce the start of a new business venture
- promote a product or service
- advertise events or promotions
Take your flyer creation to the next level by using professionally designed flyer templates that grab attention and save you loads of design time. They're editable on Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
We've got premium Microsoft Word flyer templates from Envato Elements and Word flyer template designs from GraphicRiver. This article also lists seventeen free Google Docs and Microsoft flyer templates for various uses.
Jump right in and find the best flyer templates that are editable on Google Docs or Microsoft Word for your needs!
Find Top Premium Microsoft Word Flyer Templates on Envato Elements for 2020 (With Unlimited Use)
A professionally designed premium flyer helps you work smart and saves you loads of design time. Regardless of your design skills, making a great first impression takes your marketing activities to the next level.
Envato Elements gives you unlimited access to thousands of top premium flyer templates as well as millions of premium creative digital assets. All for a minimal monthly subscription.
Free flyer templates for Microsoft Word will do the trick, but your choices are limited. And you may end up with results that lack a wow factor. If you're serious about marketing your business and reaching your business goals in 2020, you don't want to take this risk.
By working smart and going premium, you can browse through thousands of options, pick the perfect template, customize it in minutes, and send it for print. Improve your marketing initiatives instantly by getting access to creative digital resources like:
- high-quality stock photos
- videos and royalty-free music
- creative graphic templates
- and more
Envato Elements is the best go-to if you want unlimited, professionally pre-built creative digital assets that give you endless marketing opportunities. It's got so much to offer for a low monthly fee.
Do you prefer a pay-per-download model for now? Browse through the collection of best flyer templates from GraphicRiver. We'll also explore it later in this article.
5 Best Microsoft Word Flyer Templates from Envato Elements for 2020
To give you a rough idea of the premium flyer templates Envato Elements has to offer, here are five top flyer templates for Word:
Creative Agency - Flyer Templates for Word is double-sized, minimal, and clean. It's perfect for promotion, distribution, and advertising needs. It comes fully layered and well organized, making it so easy to edit on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and even Microsoft Word.
Corporate Flyer Templates for Word is an ideal multipurpose business flyer template. Use the front and back of this template to give out important information about your business. It represents a robust, modern, and professional business well.
Though designed for a laundry service, this versatile, creative, and unique flyer template is perfect for any industry or purpose. It comes in both US letter and EU A4 flyer formats. It's also double-sided and fully print-ready.
Corporate Business Flyer is an elegant business flyer template that's suitable for any business marketing initiative. Resize the file easily without losing quality. Edit the content and change the image as well as color in minutes.
Flyer Template is a minimal, creative, and multipurpose template. This two-page custom document comes in A4 and is easy to edit in Adobe InDesign or Microsoft Word. Edit all text, color, and objects on this professional template with ease.
5 Best Premium Microsoft Word Flyer Templates from GraphicRiver for 2020
Would you prefer to pay a single flat fee to download just one premium flyer template? GraphicRiver, which is part of Envato Market, has some great options for you.
Envato Market offers a pay-per-download model. This allows you to select the flyer that best fits your needs, pay a single flat fee, and download it. It's an excellent choice for those who want to test this marketing initiative before investing time and resources.
Here are five premium flyer templates that can be edited in Microsoft Word from GraphicRiver to get you started:
Promote your company in style with this unique corporate flyer template during roadshows, exhibitions, and other marketing events. Make this template compatible with your brand identity with simple changes in minutes. Add your preferred images and content. You're all set to print!
Grab attention with this bright and creative flyer. This double-sized template comes with a bold-colored background and illustrations of boxes and moving vehicles. The other side comes perfectly designed with a white background and text space for you to list key points about the company.
This template helps you create a one-page creative multipurpose personal or business flyer. It's well layered and easy to edit, making it a great template to work with. Though designed in InDesign, it's editable in Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
This is a minimalistic sale flyer template that'll come in handy for any business that needs to advertise their upcoming sale. This template allows you to include a few images of your products, contact details, and sale information in a modern and creative way. Be straight to the point and grab attention by not being too wordy.
Real Estate Flyer is professionally designed and is a must-have if you're a real estate agent. On the front page, list a few key points about the area and state a starting price. On the back is a list of three properties with info and images. There's also an About the Developer section, but if you've got more units to advertise remove this section and list them there.
10 Free Google Docs Flyer Templates in 2020 (From Around the Web)
Professionally designed flyer templates are well layered and easy to customize. You also have a lot of options to pick from, making it easier to start with a template that best suits your needs. This means you save loads of time and get more done.
Having said that, if you're on a tight budget and can't go premium just yet, a Word or Google Docs flyer templates that's free to download and found online may be your only option.
Now that you've seen some premium flyer designs let's also look at some Google Docs flyer templates that are free to download and found online:
1. Travel - Google Docs Flyer Template Free. Use this template as a flyer or a brochure. It's ideal for any business that's got a global presence. Highlight your business locations on the map, add some text, as well as contact details, and you're ready to go.
2. DigiBulb - Google Docs Flyer Template Free. This is a clean black and white Google Docs flyer template free to download and found on online. Red is used to highlight the essential parts and add some color to the template.
3. Modern Brochure Flyer Template. This template was designed as a brochure, but it can easily be used as a flyer.
4. Geometric - Google Docs Flyer Template Free. This one-page brochure or flyer template uses modern design and vibrant colors. Though it's got a straightforward design, it does the trick.
5. Book Launch - Google Docs Flyer Template Free. Here's a minimalistic flyer design that's suitable for any book launch.
6. Digital Marketing Agency - Google Docs Flyer Template Free. The image in this template is the main draw factor. So, use a strong image to grab attention.
7. Food-Menu - Brochure or Flyer Template. This template is a good option for a restaurant on a budget.
8. Daily New - Google Docs Flyer Template Free. This template was designed as a newspaper template, but it can be used as a flyer template. Keep the crucial information in a bigger font size.
9. Purple Flyer Template. This template could seem a little dated at first glance but try changing it according to your brand identity. It could look a whole lot different.
10. Business Brochure or Flyer Template. Here's a clean and straightforward design that's good for any industry.
7 Free Microsoft Word Flyer Templates in 2020 (From Around the Web)
Besides free printable flyer templates for Google Docs, you can also choose to go with free flyer templates for Microsoft Word. Here are seven free flyer templates for Microsoft Word found around the web:
1. Full Time Daycare - Free Flyer Templates for Word. This is a fun flyer with illustrations of kids and a packed school bus. It provides enough space for text and also a pricing table.
2. Discount Sale - Free Printable Flyer Templates for Word. This is a simple multipurpose advertising flyer for any promotional activity.
3. Babysitting - Free Flyer Templates for Word. This is a fun and kid-friendly template to help you to get the word out that you're available for babysitting.
4. Car Wash - Free Printable Flyer Templates for Word. Be it a new car wash business or a school car wash fundraiser, this flyer template will come in handy when you're on a tight budget but need to get the word out.
5. Real Estate - Free Flyer Templates for Word. The flyer template allows you to create a flyer for a single property. Let the images of the property shine with this basic flyer template.
6. Company Party - Free Printable Flyer Templates for Word. Announce a party at your home, class, or company with this party flyer template.
7. Cleaning Service - Free Flyer Templates for Word. This template comes in three color variations for you to pick from. A fast and cheap way to get the word out about your new cleaning business.
Discover more free printable flyer templates for Word that could come in handy:
5 Quick Design Ideas to Make Great Business Flyers
Do you need to make a flyer on Google Docs or Microsoft Word that's impactful and effective? Here are five tips help get on the right track:
1. Define Your Target Audience
Be it a new business venture or a new project for an existing business, start by defining your target audience. By doing this you'll get a good perspective of who your prospective customers are and how you can reach them.
Not sure how to go about defining your target audience? This article will take you through the process:
2. Leave Designing to the Experts
Browse through thousands of premium pre-built flyer templates and pick the best design for your needs. Now all you've got to do is:
- replace the images
- add your logo
- change the colors (if needed)
- replace the content
- send for print
Being able to work from a pre-built flyer and only doing basic edits to it saves you hours and hours of design time without compromising creativity. Working smart like this lets you focus on other parts of the business that need your attention.
3. Stand Out and Grab Attention
Don't create an ordinary flyer that'll get binned without being read. The goal is to create flyers that get read and get the readers engaging with your business. And to do that you've got to start by standing out from the crowd and grabbing attention.
How can you achieve that? Easy, focus on these:
- Overall look. How does the flyer look at a glance? Does it have a pull factor? Pick a template that grabbed your attention as you were browsing through options. If it worked on you, chances are it would work on others too.
- Headline. Keep it short and punchy.
- Visuals. Use images in high resolutions so that they're sharp and look professional. Strong visuals are also a great way to grab attention.
- Colors. Professionally built templates will use combinations of bold and bright colors the right way.
4. Add a Clear Call to Action
What do you want your readers to do? Clearly stating that on your flyer increases the chances of them acting on it. A few examples of a clear call to actions:
- get in touch.
- visit now.
- buy now.
- get your tickets today.
- book a free consultation today.
- redeem your free item now.
Most times, a reader would glance through a flyer and stop at key statements like the header, the offer and also the call to action. A strong call to action could make the reader stop and read the smaller print.
5. Track Your Flyer Conversions
A marketing initiative is only successful if it helps you reach your business goals. Track flyer specific sales by creating a flyer-only-promotion. Do this by offering a discount to customers who bring in your flyer or mention a promo code that isn't advertised anywhere else.
At the same time, keep an eye on the month on month sales numbers to know if this marketing initiative has indirectly impacted the business.
Discover More Great Flyer Templates for 2020
Explore more flyer options before you make your choice. Here are some best flyer inspirations for PSD, InDesign and Microsoft Word for 2020 below:
- Flyers20 Best Free Printable Flyer Design Templates to Download Now in 2020Daniel Strongin
- Adobe InDesign20 Free Adobe InDesign Flyer Template Design Ideas for 2020Daisy Ein
- Flyers20 Best Examples of Business Flyer Designs (For 2019)Sarah Joy
Get a Best Google Docs Flyer Template Today
If you're wondering how to make a flyer on Google Docs or Microsoft Word while working with a tight budget, the list of free flyer templates for Microsoft Word and Google Docs in this article is a great place to start. But, if you've got some budget to spare and want to take your marketing activities to the next level, Envato Elements and GraphicRiver have you covered.
Get started by exploring the collection of best premium flyer templates from Envato Elements and download as many as you want, for a minimal monthly free. If you don't need to create many flyers and prefer a pay-per-download model, check out the top premium flyer templates from GraphicRiver.
Start working smart and creating flyers like a professional designer by heading on to Envato Elements and GraphicRiver today!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post