Do you work in the coffee industry or do you have a school project all about coffee? Or do you have an upcoming presentation that's coffee themed? You've come to the right place.
Regardless of the theme of your presentation, the goal of any presenter is to create the best possible slide presentation and impress your audience. Usually we want to do this without spending too much time on it. This can easily be done by working smart and leaving the heavy lifting to the experts. All you need is an excellent pre-built coffee PPT template.
This article lists 25 coffee PowerPoint templates free to download online. We'll also check out premium coffee themed PowerPoint templates from Envato Elements and premium pre-built coffee PPT templates from GraphicRiver, so you know the difference between premium and free presentation templates.
Let's get started and find the best coffee themed PowerPoint template for your presentation.
The Best Coffee Themes for PowerPoint on Envato Elements for 2020 (Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements has loads to offer if you want to take your project to the next level without spending too much time on it. Unlock unlimited access to PPT templates, videos, photos, and other digital assets for a low monthly fee.
Invest in your brand by signing up for an Envato Elements subscription. Leave the heavy lifting to the experts. You'll rapidly improve your marketing, business development, and presentation projects.
Are you still considering coffee PowerPoint templates that are free to download you found online? There are shortfalls that you may face. Uniqueness is generally a major concern. Lack of useful features like infographics or animations is also something to watch out for.
Try out a premium template from GraphicRiver, without a monthly subscription fee. Buy and download coffee presentation slide templates one-at-a-time. We'll also look into this option in the following section.
5 Best Premium PowerPoint Coffee Theme for 2020 (Envato Elements & GraphicRiver)
A coffee themed PowerPoint template doesn't always have to be brown and dull. There are loads of modern and non-brown templates that you can use to impress in 2020.
Let's explore a few best premium coffee PPT templates from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver:
This template comes with over 30 slides and five premade colors. The example image above uses yellow and shades of gray. This gives it a very fresh and modern feel. It also comes with loads of features like:
- handcrafted infographics
- section break slides
- gallery and portfolio slides
- resizable and editable graphics
- picture placeholders, allowing you to drag & drop
- pixel perfect illustrations
Navia helps you make a perfect presentation and impress your audience. It comes with 30 unique slides and five premade color variations in PPTX and PPT. Use this multipurpose template for personal or business presentations.
This is a great PowerPoint template multipurpose presentation for business or personal needs. Edit all elements on this template from PowerPoint, without needing another software. This template also comes with handcrafted infographics. They'll help keep your slides interesting and to the point.
Coffee Presentation Template is a modern design that comes in a unique color. It's got over 40 slides and is fully customizable. Use the infographics, charts, icons, and other elements to help you create the best possible coffee themed presentation in minutes.
Use NGOPAY for any type of presentation like pitches, portfolio, corporate, branding, or advertising. It comes with over 54 unique slides that are easy to use. These professionally designed slides are clean, modern, and multipurpose.
25 Top Free Coffee PowerPoint PPT Templates to Download for 2020
Before diving into the coffee PowerPoint templates that are free to download online, check Envato's free offerings. Test out various premium files (not always coffee themes for PowerPoint) at no cost to you.
Here's the deal:
- Envato Elements offers 12 unique files like templates, fonts, videos, photos, and more monthly. Create a free account to download this month's premium free files now.
- Envato Market offers seven unique monthly freebies. A free file from GraphicRiver, ThemeForest, VideoHive, AudioJungle, PhotoDune, CodeCanyon, and 3DOcean is yours to use. Sign up and log in to get this month's premium freebies.
Can't find a coffee theme for PowerPoint among this month's premium freebies? Coffee PowerPoint templates free to download online are your next best bet. It's still helpful, and you don't need to start from scratch.
Let's explore 25 free coffee PowerPoint presentation templates from around the web:
1. Beans - Free Coffee PowerPoint Presentation features a dark brown template with tan background color and a closeup coffee beans image.
2. Heartbeat - Coffee PowerPoint Template Free comes with an image of a cup of coffee and beans lined up in a row. This template helps you prepare and serve espresso coffee PowerPoint presentations.
3. Free Coffee Shop PowerPoint Template. This brown coffee template design uses an image of a person using a coffee machine.
4. Notepad - Free Coffee Template PowerPoint uses an image of a cup of coffee, coffee beans, and a notebook. It gives off the vibes of a meeting or coffee related training.
5. Coffee Industry - Free Coffee PowerPoint Presentation features seven images that are coffee related. It's a multipurpose coffee themed PowerPoint template.
6. Free PowerPoint Coffee Theme is a dark template that uses an image of a cup of hot coffee and chocolates.
7. Morning Coffee - Free Coffee Theme for PowerPoint uses a top view of a coffee cup on some papers. There are also blueberries and square desserts.
8. Coffee Art - Free Coffee Template PowerPoint features a coffee pot, cup, and saucer made from coffee beans. This is on a white background. Text boxes are in brown and fonts are in white.
9. Coffee PPT Template Free comes with coffee beans at the bottom of the slide and light brown as the background of the rest.
10. Free Coffee Background for PowerPoint. This coffee themed PowerPoint template has an illustration of coffee beans over a black background.
11. Coffee Table - Free Coffee Template Design uses an image of real coffee beans on a white background.
12. Coffee Crown - Coffee PowerPoint Template Free is an abstract coffee template design with coffee beans, lines, and orange background.
13. Coffee Studio - Free Coffee Template PowerPoint. This template has a top view of a cup of coffee on a light brown table. There's also a red image that's got wood-like lines.
14. Happy Coffee - Free Coffee PowerPoint Presentation is a fun and happy illustration of a big coffee cup, gifts, houses, and greens.
15. Coffee Table - Free Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee PowerPoint. It's a pleasant illustration of a hot cup of coffee on a brown background.
16. Coffee Design - Coffee PPT Template Free. This is a coffee-inspired design. It's got coffee beans on dark tiles. These tiles are randomly placed on a light brown background.
17. Coffee PowerPoint Template Free comes with 48 coffee presentation slides in a brown color theme.
18. Coffee Machine - Free Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee PowerPoint comes with a cover slide and two internal backgrounds. It uses a closeup image of a coffee machine as the focus of these coffee presentation slides.
19. Coffee and Smartphone - Free Coffee Template PowerPoint uses an image of a cup of coffee, a pot, a smartphone, and magazines on a wooden table. The image is also edited to look like a pinkish coffee background for PowerPoint.
20. Abstract Coffee PPT Template Free. This coffee template design comes with a master background and an internal slide. It's got an abstract illustration of a coffee cup.
21. Grains of Coffee - Free Coffee Shop PowerPoint Template features a red retro looking coffee cup and saucer on a black table with coffee beans. This template helps you prepare and serve espresso coffee PowerPoint presentations.
22. Flavor-Food - Free Coffee Background for PowerPoint uses a top view of a cup of coffee with latte art against a black background.
23. Diagram - Coffee PPT Template Free is used to compare two opposing concepts of coffee beans. This coffee presentation slide has an editable graphic with text and icon placeholders.
24. Brand - Coffee Shop PowerPoint Template comes in a brownish and reddish tone. Use this template to present the brand identity of your cafe.
25. Hot Coffee - Free Coffee Background for PowerPoint has an interesting combination of white background, dark tons of coffee beans, and a greenish-blue color for the titles.
5 Quick Design Tips To Make Great Coffee Themed PowerPoint Presentations in 2020
Ever wonder how you can improve your slide creation skills? Here are five quick tips to make a good coffee presentation great:
1. Work Smart - Invest in a Premium Pre-built Template
Anything that makes you or your brand look professional without spending too much time or effort is an investment. Not having to start designing from scratch is always a plus as well.
Premium pre-built templates have all the design elements taken care of by an expert. Most of them come with icons, animations, and infographics that are easy to customize. Regardless of your design skills, you can create a professional presentation in minutes.
2. Stay Away From Clutter
A cluttered slide makes it hard to follow. If you've got a slide full of text and graphics, your audience wouldn't know where to look and what's important.
Here are a few simple ways to avoid clutter on slides:
- leave plenty of white space around each element on your slides
- summarize or use bullet points
- use a bigger font size so you'll end up with lesser text that's easy to read
3. Visualize With Infographics
Add infographics when possible to reduce text. It also helps you make complex data easier to understand and remember. Infographics can be anything from charts, graphs, timelines, to maps. An easy to follow presentation keeps your audience more focused and engaged.
Check out this article if you're new to infographics:
4. Minimize Distractions
Keep your audience focused while you present by minimizing distractions. To do this, start by identifying possible distractions. Try to avoid them. Distracting elements can be anything like these:
- poorly designed presentations that are loud or dated
- busy or cluttered slides
- bad alignments
- too much audio or video
- too much flashy animations or transitions
- unnecessary use of difficult words
Test your completed presentation with someone. Look out for their reactions and ask for their feedback. Here are some tutorials to get you started:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Add Good Animations to Your PowerPoint PPT PresentationsAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Add Slide Transitions In PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Align Objects in Microsoft PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
5. Use High-Quality Visuals
As soon as you include an image on a slide, it becomes the main focal point. Choose your images wisely as they can also help send a message.
Always use high-resolution images for all your work. Anything less would look unprofessional. If possible, double-check to see if the photos are still sharp once they're projected on a bigger screen.
As an Envato Elements subscribe, you'll get access to over a million high-quality, royalty-free stock photos. Create an impactful presentation with images of your choice.
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs
Browse through more of the best PPT templates in 2020 for inspiration. These three articles closely match your theme:
- Presentations20 Coffee Shop PowerPoint Templates: PPT Ideas to Energize Presentations 2020Sarah Joy
- Microsoft PowerPoint20+ Free Food, Restaurant, & Menu PowerPoint Templates (Presentations Downloads 2020)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPoint35 Cool PowerPoint Templates (Amazing PPTs Slides For Presentations in 2020)Laura Spencer
Learn More About Making Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2020
As you work on your PowerPoint presentation, it's good to keep useful learning resources handy. Our How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) is an excellent guide to pin to your favorite. It's an extensive compilation of smaller tutorials covering various PPT how-tos.
Here are three more PowerPoint resources:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Good PowerPoint Slide Designs Even Better in 2020Sven Lenaerts
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Images in PowerPoint (Complete PPT Picture Guide)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Share PowerPoints Presentations in Zoom Webinar Meetings in 2020Andrew Childress
Grab a Premium Coffee PPT Templates Today!
Create your next coffee presentation slides effortlessly with a premium PowerPoint coffee theme. Get started by browsing through the selection of premium PowerPoint coffee themes on Envato Elements. With an Envato subscription, download and test out digital assets (including PPT templates) without limits.
Want to go premium but can't sign up for a monthly subscription just yet? Explore a selection of premium pre-built coffee themes for PowerPoint. Select the one that fits your requirements and make it yours with the pay-per-download model offered by GraphicRiver.
Don't have much of a budget? Always use a pre-built template even if you can't go premium. This article has some coffee PowerPoint templates free to download for inspiration.
Pre-built coffee themed PowerPoint template is a must! It helps you save time and work efficiently. Pick the best template for your requirements and get started on your slides.
Work smart and get your hands on a premium coffee themed PowerPoint template. Download one today!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post