Are you hiring and retaining the best employees for your small business? Are you in compliance with employee laws? Is your business prepared to support your growth?
This multi-part tutorial series will help you put together all the Human Resource (HR) components a thriving small business needs to manage their employees right. In it, you'll learn how to put in place professional employee processes, such as:
- Hire and retain the best talent, as well as offering competitive pay.
- Build a company culture that's inclusive, that you can be proud of.
- Put together your employee handbook and training programs.
- Set up effective communication streams in your business.
- Comply with human resources requirements and laws.
- Get set up with the best HR software and systems.
We'll also help you troubleshoot issues, plan ahead to avoid costly mistakes, and more.
Grab a cup of coffee, settle in, and get ready to transform your small business. Let's begin working through this small business Human Resources guide: