Do you want to create a visually appealing presentation with a mix of infographics, including decision tree graphics? Here are some decision tree templates in PowerPoint. Plus, we'll share other infographics that you can customize and turn into decision charts.
A decision tree uses a tree-like graphic to lay out choices, consequences, possible outcomes, and costs. It helps audiences visualize the bigger picture and decide about something after weighing the available options and possible outcomes. Decision trees in PowerPoint are used to explain a situation visually to a large group of people during presentations.
In later sections, we'll look at few free PowerPoint decision flowchart templates from the web. We'll also look at premium decision tree templates for PowerPoint from Envato Elements and premium pre-built decision tree PowerPoint templates from GraphicRiver.
Let's start by exploring the top premium pre-built options from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver. It's got loads of infographics (including decision tree charts) for your upcoming presentation.
The Best Decision Tree Templates for PowerPoint on Envato Elements for 2021 (Unlimited Use)
If you do creative projects like crafting presentations, social media posts, or blog articles often, use Envato Elements. Lack of time or skills will never be a hindrance ever again. Pick and download creative files (not just decision tree templates in PowerPoint) when you need them.
Enjoy unlimited access to millions of creative assets as an Envato Elements member—all for a low monthly fee.
An Elements membership is a brand investment. It gives you access to an all-you-can-download creative library that takes your brand to new heights. The professional resources include:
- high-quality stock photos and videos
- royalty-free music and sound effects
- well-designed templates for PPT presentations, web, video, and graphics
- creative actions
You may be tempted to use free to download decision tree problems and solutions PPT from the web. Like anything free, they come with flaws you'll need to work around. Why take the risk when you can pick a safer option?
Premium PPT templates include creative design options and modern features. Try out some premium PowerPoint templates from GraphicRiver with its pay-per-download-model. We'll explore GraphicRiver's selection of premium decision tree in PPT in the next section.
5 Best Premium Decision Tree Templates for PowerPoint for 2021 (Envato Elements & GraphicRiver)
Decision tree graphics in PowerPoint aren't always easy to find. But you can also customize more common diagrams like:
- organizational charts
- concept diagrams
- selected flow charts
Let's check out the five best premium decision tree PPT with examples from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver:
Eargo 2 comes with loads of useful infographics for any personal or professional presentation. It's got 12 tree graphics that can easily be used as a decision tree. Besides decision tree graphics, add other creative infographics to your presentation to impress your audience.
This template comes with 24 multipurpose slides and handmade infographics. All elements are fully customizable. Turn the provided hierarchy charts into a decision tree easily. Use the other well-designed graphics as part of your presentation as well.
Get your hands on 16 unique slides of mindmaps. Turn them into decision trees. Read this tutorial for more information on how to do this customization to this template:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Make a Decision Tree in PowerPoint By Customizing TemplatesAlexis (Lexi) Rodrigo
This template comes with 90 unique slides, 90 color themes, and over 6500 icons to pick from. There are a few decision tree charts, both vertical and horizontal. But some of the other charts can be customized so they're suitable as decision tree diagrams.
This is a must-have template for anyone who needs to get their hands on loads of decision tree diagrams. It comes with over 70 unique animated decision tree slides. Choose and use any of these premium slides in your presentations.
10 Top Free Decision Tree PowerPoint PPT Template Examples to Download for 2021
Before exploring free decision tree PowerPoint templates found online, check out Envato's free offerings. Test out various staff picked premium digital files at no cost to you. You may be lucky, and a decision tree in PPT could be up for grabs this month!
Here's the deal:
- Every month Envato Elements offers 12 unique handpicked files (photos, music, videos, fonts, templates, and more) for anyone to use. Log in or create a free account to download this month's free premium assets.
- Envato Market offers seven premium monthly freebies. Log in to access this month's premium freebies.
Now let's look at ten free decision trees in PPT from the web:
1. Free Customer Satisfaction Tree Diagram. This template has a tree graphic that's like a decision tree graphic.
2. Free Horizontal Hierarchy SmartArt comes with a white background and colorful graphics. Create a decision tree in PPT with a hierarchy tree.
3. Free Persuasion - Decision Tree Problems and Solutions PPT. This template comes with a grey background and blue graphics.
4. Mind Map - Free Decision Tree PPT with Examples. This template comes with two different size layouts—standard and widescreen.
5. Breakdown - Free PowerPoint Decision Flowchart Template contains a simple work breakdown structure diagram. Convert it into a decision tree graphics diagram.
6. Free Decision Tree PPT with Examples works on Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and 2010. It comes with vertical and horizontal examples.
7. PERT - Free PowerPoint Decision Flowchart Template. PERT stands for Program Evaluation Review Technique. It's a kind of workflow design chart that can work as a decision tree graphic if needed.
8. SmartArt - Free Decision Tree PPT with Examples. There are ten diagrams in this template, and one of them is a hierarchy chart. This template comes in shades of blue and green.
9. Free Decision Tree Problems and Solutions PPT is a simple tree diagram that converts into any required tree diagram.
5 Quick PowerPoint Decision Tree Presentation Design Tips for 2021
Premium pre-built templates put you on the right path to create outstanding presentations in 2021. It's now in your hands to use them along in the best way possible. Here are five quick design tips for 2021:
1. Stay Minimal
Chances are you're starting with a modern and minimalistic template. Add your content in a way that each slide doesn't look stuffed. Overloaded slides will make the entire presentation look unprofessional.
Here are a few ways to stick to a minimalistic deck when starting with a premium pre-built template:
- Don't add more design elements.
- Stick to the color themes the template comes with or use only a few colors.
- Turn paragraphs to visuals or bullet points.
- Leave as much white space as possible.
2. Use Powerful Images and Graphics
Images and graphics play an essential part as a visual message and add a presentation's aesthetics. Use strong visuals to capture attention and keep your audience focused. It's best to use high-resolution photos and graphics.
Enjoy unlimited visual downloads with your Envato Elements membership. Check out Elements' extensive library:
3. Use Custom Image Masks
Square and rectangle-shaped photos look boring and dull in presentations. Many creative and modern PPT templates come with custom image masks and device mockups. All you've got to do is drag and drop your images to customize your template.
4. Avoid Distractions
Make it easy for your audience to stay focused during your presentation. Create a presentation with the aim to reduce or avoid distracting slides. Here are a few things to avoid:
- cluttered slides
- too much audio, video, animation, or transitions
- bad alignments
- outdated designs
- unreadable fonts
5. Include a Strong Start and End
The introduction and conclusion of a presentation are crucial sections. Grab attention and manage expectations from the start with a good introduction. Use roadmaps and list out objectives at the beginning of your presentation.
Recap your entire presentation with a compelling conclusion. It serves as a reminder of your key points and calls to action. You can also leave your audience with a thought-provoking question to discuss together.
Here are a few tutorials that'll help you create a stronger presentation that you may want to check out:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to End Your PowerPoint Presentation With a Strong Close (In 2020)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Great "Any Questions" Final PowerPoint Slide (PPT)Andrew Childress
- Presentations20 Creative Presentation Ideas That'll Inspire Audiences to Action in 2021 (+Video)Julia Melymbrose
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs
There are so many great PowerPoint templates out there for you to pick from. Here are a few infographic templates for you to explore:
- Microsoft PowerPoint25+ Best Free Infographic PowerPoint PPT Presentation Templates for 2020Laura Spencer
- Microsoft PowerPoint35 Best Infographic PowerPoint Presentation Templates: With Great PPT Data Slides 2020Sean Hodge
- Infographics20 Best Infographic Design Templates for 2021 (With Inspiring Graphic Styles)Sean Hodge
Learn More About Making Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2021
Microsoft PowerPoint is user-friendly. But it's always helpful to have a comprehensive guide like How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) to refer to. This guide has loads of bite-sized how-to tutorials. Save it as your browser favorite as it works as a quick reference that doesn't lead you down a distracting search online.
Here are three infographics related tutorials from this guide:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Get Started With Using SmartArt in PowerPointAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Timeline in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Flowchart in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress
Get a Premium Decision Tree Template for PowerPoint Today!
There are loads of free decision tree problems and solutions PPT on the web widely used by everyone. It's an option that works for those with no budget who don't need a unique presentation. But it's a solution that doesn't suit professionals who want to represent their brand well.
As an Envato Elements member, you'll get access to professional premium decision tree templates as well as other creative digital assets. Work smart on your personal and professional projects regardless of your skills.
Want to try out premium templates before signing up? Take a look at the selection of premium decision trees in PPT templates from GraphicRiver. Pick and purchase templates of your choice with GraphicRiver pay-per-download model.
Spice up your presentations with a premium template from Envato Elements or GraphicRiver. Download one now!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post