Looking for a Microsoft Word to do list template? Let's look at some to do list template Word docs that you can download right now.
A to do list template doc file can be an awesome way to organize your tasks. Microsoft Word gives you the flexibility to digitally add in content or print your template and write things in by hand. If you're looking for a to do list template Word free download, it could be a great fit for personal or family projects.
In this article, check out a list of free Word to do list templates, some design inspiration, tips, and more.
Why Use a Premium To Do List Template Word Doc?
So, why consider a premium to-do or task list template Word template?
Free templates tend to be more simplistic, with less options. Plus, they may have limited use. If you're looking for a Word to do list for your business, keep an eye on any applicable usage terms. Just because a download is free doesn't mean it's free of copyright or licensing terms.
A premium Word to do list template comes with these perks:
- You can use the content commercially. This is perfect is you plan to use this content for business or professional purposes.
- You get more options. This can include things like extra file types, graphics, and more page designs.
- You often get more robust designs. Premium means professional quality.
Free is everyone's favorite price tag, so a to do list free template for Word has its appeal. But there's an option for price savvy users too.
Check out this awesome to do list template Word Doc. It comes with so many different page designs that you can mix, match, and print. It's a lot more than what you'd get with a basic to do list in a free template.
Premium Word Doc To Do List Templates for 2021 (Unlimited Use)
If you'd like to use premium designs at a bargain price tag, then check out Envato Elements. One price gets you unlimited access to an entire library of Microsoft Word document templates. It's an awesome deal.
Choose from thousands of professionally designed files and download as many as you'd like. With unlimited downloads, you can help yourself without the price tag adding up. Even better, Envato Elements also includes:
- stock photos
- and more
So, you can download all kinds of professionally designed assets and incorporate them into your to do list too.
You can find plenty of other Microsoft Word templates to look at, like this Microsoft Word resume set. Download resumes, invoices, newsletters, and more, all ready to edit with Microsoft Word. Better yet, many of these templates include multiple file types for your convenience.
But if you're not looking for access to an entire library of content, you can also check out GraphicRiver. It's the perfect choice for a la carte downloads. Find the perfect to do list template doc file, pay once, download it, and you're done.
If you're just looking for one or two files, it's a simple and easy choice. Check out GraphicRiver today.
5 Premium Templates to Download Now
Here's a sneak peek at some of the awesome content you can download on Envato Elements and GraphicRiver right now:
Check out this stylish design from Envato Elements. It comes with a whole collection of pages you can customize. This is perfect for to-do lists, planners, and more.
Here's a clean and elegantly designed to do list template for Microsoft Word. Customize it to suit your project or daily tasks. You can download this one on GraphicRiver.
This is another set of stylish layouts you can download on Envato Elements. Choose from so many different to do list and task templates. Edit them all in Microsoft Word.
There's other file types on Envato Elements too, like this stylish to do this. Add this JPG file to Microsoft Word to easily print it out and start using it today.
This elegant Microsoft Word to do list template is an excellent choice for many projects. Download it now, on demand, on GraphicRiver. Use it as is, or customize it to meet your needs.
20 Top Free MS Word Doc To Do List Template Examples to Download (2021)
Before we dig into free downloads, did you know that you can download free files on Envato Elements and GraphicRiver too?
The free offerings change regularly too, so it's a great idea to check back often.
- You can get 12 free files on Envato Elements, every month! All you have to do is create a free account to take advantage of these freebies. The free downloads include things like graphics, fonts, and more.
- There's also free finds over on Envato Market and Graphic River. Create a free account and take advantage of the monthly free downloads today.
Now, let's check out some awesome free downloads you can take advantage of today:
This free to do list template is plenty versatile. Open it in Microsoft Word and add your content. Or print it out as is and you can write in your tasks.
Prefer to organize your content by week? Check out this free, weekly task list template Word doc.
To do lists are also a great fit for project logs. Keep track of your project and all its requirements with a to do list like this free template.
Check out this to do list free template for Word. It's well organized and could be customized to meet a wide variety of project goals.
How about trying a visual addition to your to do list, like a task bar? This fun, free to do list Word template has just that. Download it free and give it a try.
If you're looking for something simple and clean, this free Word template might be just what you're looking for.
This to do list template was designed with teaching in mind. Customize it to meet any goal or industry. Download it free and customize it in Microsoft Word.
The project tracker focus on this free template could work for a wide variety of projects. Whether you're organizing personal matters or professional ones, a to do list can help.
Here's another to do list free template for Word you can download today. Remember, you can take these free templates and push them further.
This to do list template Word free download is simple but has potential. Add your content or spruce it up further with custom images and colors.
To do list templates are a great fit for packing lists too. Try this template before your next trip or adapt it into a different kind of to do list.
Organize your daily schedule with this Word to do list template. It's simple, clean, and easy to customize in Microsoft Word.
This task list template Word doc is great for managing tasks that span across multiple days. Get organized with this free template.
Working on a group project or something else with many people? Then give this Microsoft to do list template for Word a look.
Here's a blue to do list template doc that you can download for free, today. Use it as is or try mixing it up with custom colors and your own background image.
Here's a more detailed to do list template Word doc with lots of extras. Fill in your to do list, add to the progress bar, and check out your weekly progress too.
If you're looking for something really simple, this to do list template Word free download is perfect. It's bare bones, but you can build upon it.
You can really get detailed with your tasks in this free Microsoft Word template. Color code your tasks, take a look at a larger overview, and more.
This task list was designed with exercise in mind. But you can mix and remix it in any way you prefer, for any tasks or to-do lists.
Working with many to do lists in one day? Try color coding your tasks, like we see in this free Microsoft Word to do list template. Download it and try customizing it today.
5 Quick Tips To Make Better To Do Lists in Word for 2021
Trying to figure out the best to do list for your needs? Take a look at these quick tips. They'll help you find, create, and design the perfect to do or task list:
1. Keep Things Organized
To do lists and task lists are all about organizing your content. So, make sure the list itself is well organized too. This might not seem like a big deal when your list is small but imagine larger lists. You might also have different categories of tasks, or you may have content to complete over more than one day.
Design elements can be fun, but keep in mind the functionality of your to do list. Consider whether you need to separate your tasks into sections or categories. Things like numbers, time, and date can be helpful too.
2. Type or Writing? Consider What's Best
You've got a choice with your Word to do list. You could work with a to do list template doc, print it out, and then write your tasks. This is handy because you can print and reuse this list over and over again.
Or use your to do list digitally, filling it in all within Microsoft Word. This is convenient because then there's no printing involved. DOC files can also be opened elsewhere, like in Google Docs, for your convenience.
There's no wrong answer here, so consider what would be most convenient for you.
3. Consider Larger Uses and Reusability
To do lists and task lists have larger potential too. For example, you could work them into your bullet journal, food log, organizer, or planner. They work well for health goals, financial planning, business projects, and much more. Try incorporating your to do list with your calendar, so you can easily gauge your time.
Do you plan to reuse your to do list? You may want to choose a to do list template doc that has the potential to be mixed, remixed, and reprinted.
For example, if you want to have a monthly to do list, will you make each month unique? Or leave boxes and lines, so you can fill in the dates by hand? Consider what would make your list most convenient to use and reuse.
4. Design Can Be More Than a Pretty Face
A lovely designed to do list can make your task list more visually appealing. Visuals have the potential to help with organization too. Here are some ways design elements can help push your to do list further:
- Consider using color as a tool to help you manage and organize your tasks.
- Experiment with different fonts and styles, especially in new sections or headers.
- Be careful not to overdo it. Too many design elements can make your to do list distracting and chaotic on the eyes.
5. Collaboration, Presentation, and More
There are so many possibilities when it comes to designing a to do list. Here are some ideas to consider:
- To do lists and task lists are right at home in the classroom. Whether you're developing a course or tackling your own studies, use lists to help you organize and track your progress.
- Collaboration benefits from organization. Keep track of your group work with a collaborative task list. This is where services like Google Docs can be really handy.
- If you're working your task list or to do list into a workbook or planner, remember to keep things visually consistent. Branding like this will help make your presentation look more professional.
- It can be a good idea to think of functionality first. If it looks good but it doesn't functional well, the objective has been lost.
Discover More Top Microsoft Word Template Designs
Looking for even more Microsoft Word templates? Check out these inspiring collections, here on Envato Tuts+. There's plenty of free content, design inspiration, and much more to see today.
- Microsoft Word20 Best Free Microsoft Word Business Document Templates (Download 2021)Sarah Joy
- Microsoft Word20 Best Free Microsoft Word Meeting Agenda Templates to Download 2021Brenda Barron
- Microsoft Word20 Best Free Microsoft Word Timeline Templates to Download for 2021Barni Rajah
- Microsoft WordBest of 2021: 30 Microsoft Office Word Document Templates to Download NowNona Blackman
- Microsoft Word20 Best Free Microsoft Word Receipt Templates to Download for 2021Alexis (Lexi) Rodrigo
Learn More About Making Great Word Documents in 2021
There's plenty more to learn about Microsoft Word too. You can push your Microsoft Word skills further right here, for free, on Envato Tuts+.
We've also got an awesome Learn How to Use Microsoft Word Beginner Tutorial Guide. Check these out today and learn more about Microsoft Word.
Why not dig in and learn more in a free Microsoft Word tutorial today?
- Microsoft WordHow To Quickly Make Checklists With Check Boxes in Microsoft WordAlexis (Lexi) Rodrigo
- Microsoft WordHow to Quickly Create & Save a Microsoft Word TemplateAndrew Childress
- Microsoft WordHow to Customize a Registration Form Template Using Microsoft WordAlexis (Lexi) Rodrigo
- Microsoft WordHow to Quickly Make & Customize Tables in Microsoft WordAlexis (Lexi) Rodrigo
- Microsoft WordHow to Quickly Find, Edit, & Use Microsoft Word Templates (MS Theme Files)Alexis (Lexi) Rodrigo
Customize a Word To Do List Template Today
How will you customize your Microsoft to do list template for Word? There are so many possibilities. From home tasks, health tracking, financial planning, to business ventures and academia, there is so much you could do with to do and task lists.
Remember, if you're looking for premium Microsoft Word to do list templates, check out Envato Elements. One low fee gets you unlimited access to an entire library of Microsoft Word templates, as well as fonts, graphics, and more.
Or check out GraphicRiver if you're just looking to download one Word to do list template. It's a great choice for single downloads.
Good luck with your task list and all the items on it!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post