Do you regularly give presentations? An abstract PowerPoint Background is a creative and versatile choice. In this article, we'll take a look at some abstract PowerPoint templates. Looking for abstract PowerPoint templates, free download files, and more? Then check out these resources.
Don't waste your time designing from scratch. It's a risky business, and a lot can go wrong. Work smart and create your presentations using a pre-built abstract PPT template. Impress your audience.
This article lists 25 free to download abstract PowerPoint templates found online. We'll also explore premium abstract PPT templates from Envato Elements. There are also premium pre-built abstract PowerPoint background templates on GraphicRiver.
Dive right in and find the best abstract templates for your needs! There's also plenty of abstract PowerPoint inspiration, if you're looking for ideas.
Find the Best Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates on Envato Elements (2021)
Want to create an impressive and memorable presentation deck in minutes? Envato Elements is the best place to start this pursuit. There's so many abstract PPT templates to choose from
By signing up for Envato Elements, you get access to a powerhouse of digital assets. This includes premium abstract PowerPoint presentation templates. Get it all for a minimal monthly subscription fee.
This membership is a marketing investment for your brand. You get unlimited access to thousands of premium, digital resources. This will take your business development and marketing initiatives to the next level. These creative digital assets are:
- professional PPT and WordPress templates
- high-quality stock photos
- royalty-free music and videos
- creative graphic templates, fonts, and more
Are you considering free to download templates for your next presentation? There are a few drawbacks when it comes to any free templates.
The main problem is that most free PPT templates have limited slide and feature options. This stunts creativity. You also risk having the same presentation desk as the next person.
Create a great presentation using a professional abstract PPT template. Envato Elements is the best place to find one. Be it for personal or business use, it's got so much to offer for a low monthly fee. Download any creative asset when you need it and use it as many times as required.
GraphicRiver is also an excellent option for premium pre-built abstract PowerPoint templates. You get to download templates one-at-a-time without a monthly commitment. We'll also go through this option in this article.
5 Best Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates From Envato Elements for 2021
Curious about Envato Elements? Here are five best premium abstract PowerPoint presentation templates to download now:
Check out this abstract PowerPoint template. It comes with 30 unique slides that are easy to use and edit. The master slide layout includes light and dark versions. You'll get all the necessary sections needed for a professional business presentation.
This abstract PowerPoint background is a multipurpose template. It can be used by a creative agency or as a pitch deck. All elements like shapes and colors are editable on PowerPoint. No added software needed. This abstract presentation template comes with three premade color themes.
Get your hands on 30 modern, elegant, creative, and useful slides. It also comes with five premade color themes that are sure to impress. This abstract PowerPoint annotation is easy to edit and customize.
This abstract background PPT template is unique and creative. But it's still very professional. Let your creativity shine in your personal or business presentation. Download this template and edit the content. Replace the images, change the color, and you're all set to present. This template includes animated slides and handcrafted infographics.
These abstract placeholders come with 33 unique slides. There is also 12 color variations. This includes a light abstract background for PPT. Drag and drop images to customize them. All presentation slides in this abstract PPT include an animated slide and transitions.
Find Abstract PowerPoint Presentation Templates (Unlimited Downloads)
Envato Elements is a fantastic bargain. Choose from thousands of premium design assets. This includes templates for your next abstract PowerPoint Presentation.
If you're not ready to commit to a subscription, there's another option to. we've got a platform that lets you buy abstract PowerPoint templates one at a time. Read on to learn about GraphicRiver.
5 Best Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates From GraphicRiver for 2021
Envato Market offers a pay-per-download model. It's great if you need premium abstract PowerPoint templates right now, without a subscription. Check out GraphicRiver. Download only what you need, like a specific abstract PPT template.
Here are five unique abstract PowerPoint templates that you can download now:
If you're looking for a bright and cheerful abstract PowerPoint, this is it! Brightness comes with 64 multipurpose slides. You also get to choose between dark and light background options. Handmade infographics are also included.
Qitcher is a multipurpose, unique abstract PowerPoint template. It's got a strong focus on typography and usability. It also includes excellent features like:
- unique device mockups
- predefined text styles
- editable charts
- world maps with separate areas
- unique portfolio slides
- vector-based icons
- media placeholders
Use this abstract PPT template for a variety of purposes. It comes with 36 slides that have editable graphics. This unique design will help you stand out.
This is a minimalistic black and white template. This abstract PowerPoint template comes with over 40 unique slides. They can be used for just about any purpose or industry. Showcase your content with this attractive and modern template.
Mixart is a creative multipurpose presentation template. It contains 70 slides. The background is solid deep-blue and has 10 different color schemes. It also comes with fully customizable infographics and icon packs. This abstract PowerPoint background can be used for any professional project.
25 Free Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates for Download in 2021 (From Around the Web)
Premium abstract presentation templates are stylish and easy to work with. With so many options to pick from, you can use unique templates for all your presentations.
Premium templates are your best bet. But, if you're working on a tight budget, going premium may not be for you at this point. Here's a list of free abstract PowerPoint templates that you may find helpful.
When looking for an abstract PowerPoint templates free download, your options may be limited. Be prepared to make extra edits. Many free downloads are also not free of copyright or usage restrictions.
Before you dive into free abstract templates found online, check out Envato's free offerings. Try out various premium template files (not limited to abstract presentation templates) at no cost to you.
Here's the deal:
- Envato Elements offers 12 free files every month. This includes things like fonts, presentations, videos, and more. Create a free account to download this month's free premium files now.
- Envato Market offers seven handpicked monthly freebies. Log in with your Envato Market account to get this month's handpicked premium freebies.
Now, let's look at 25 free abstract PowerPoint background templates from around the web. These free abstract PowerPoint templates could be expanded upon in many ways. Check out these abstract PPT templates, free download files, and more.
This is an abstract PPT templates free download. It has a background of a leaf with veins in green. It gives a natural feel.
Check out this abstract background for PPT. It's got a versatile, abstract look. Try it for a variety of projects.
Here is another abstract PPT templates free download. It has a simple design for any presentation. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
Here is a dark blue background with curved effects. It's simple and clean. If you're looking for abstract PPT templates, free download files like this could work well.
This download comes with an orange abstract background for PPT. It's a little different from the usual free template.
Here is a template with a blue background and some colorful abstract designs. It comes with three unique slides.
This download has an abstract coffee design. It has coffee beans and lines on an orange background.
If you're looking for abstract PPT templates, free download files this one are a great choice. It comes with three slides.
The orange on this template can be changed to blue or magenta. It comes in a 16:9 ratio.
This template was made for night events. Try it for parties, special celebrations, romantic, or other presentations.
Here is a free abstract PowerPoint template that is nature-inspired. This template can also be used in Google Slides too.
is linked to a technological styled font and gives a video game look and feel. There are abstract contour lines on a dark green background.
Check out this template. It has a nice compilation of bright colors: yellow, orange, and red.
Here is a template that is creative and fun. It uses abstract black and white scribbles on a yellow background.
This abstract PPT template free download has a dynamic design. The sloping shapes are interesting to look at.
Try out this clean and minimalistic design. It can also be used on Google Slides.
Here is a download that comes with various abstract designs on the slides. It can get a little messy once you add content, so be careful not to overcrowd.
This template comes with a dark blue background and abstract geometric designs in various colors.
This could look a little dated if not used carefully. Make sure your images and graphics stand out if you're using this one.
This template is fun and lively. It may be more suitable if you're presenting to a younger audience.
Here's another template you could try. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
This download includes fully editable vector graphics. This isn't very common for free templates found online.
Here is a design with a soft wave concept. The primary color used is brown.
This template comes with a black background, and the text and graphics are in bright colors that stand out.
This free abstract PowerPoint template provides an abstract representation of leaves. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
Premium Abstract PowerPoint Template Walkthrough
It's easy to customize these templates to fit your needs. Let's go over five easy ways that you can customize a premium template from Elements. In our example, we'll customize this premium template: Abstract PowerPoint Template.
Let's get started:
1. Include Animations
Including simple animations in your presentation keeps your audience interested in your presentation. Animation on titles and bodies of text work especially well. To add an animation to your titles or text, simply click on the text you want animated. Click the Animation tab at the top menu header and choose your desired animation.
2. Change Color Schemes
While the template you choose to use may have the design you want, it might not have the exact colors that'll work best for your presentation. To change the colors for the theme of your presentation, click on the Design tab on the top menu header. From there you can select from other preset color schemes.
3. Add Your Own Images
When it comes to adding images the premium templates on Elements make it incredibly easy to do so. On this template slides have image placeholders. All you need to do is click on the image icon and you can to choose an image to insert from your computer.
4. Create Transitions
Creating transitions between your slides is another great way to spice up your presentation. PowerPoint comes with a variety of preset transitions that you can easily add to any slide. Just click on the Transitions tab on the top menu header and choose your desired transition.
5. Add Icons
Many of the premium templates already contain icons on certain slides. These slides may contain the exact icons that are needed for your presentation. Click the header menu item, Insert and select the Icons option. Choose from a list of icons on the right-hand side of your screen.
Next, let's go over five quick design tips for your next abstract presentation.
5 Quick Design Tips To Create Stylish Abstract Presentations in 2021
Want to create better presentation decks in 2021? Here are five tips that'll get you creating slides like an expert in no time.
If you're looking for an ultimate PowerPoint tutorial, check out How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide). Let's dive in and see how these tips can help:
1. Work Smart and Leave the Designing to the Experts
Time is money. Avoid spending hours trying to design a presentation deck from scratch. If you're not a professional graphic designer, you could end up with a presentation that doesn't look too good.
Save yourself the hassle and invest in a premium PPT template suitable for 2021. By working smart and leaving the heavy lifting to the experts, you effortlessly improve the standard of your presentation.
Not sure how to work with a pre-built PowerPoint template? Check out this tutorial:
2. Keep It Fun With Animations, GIFs, and YouTube Videos
A presentation with only text can get a bit boring. Make your presentation more fun and engaging by adding animations. You could try GIFs, or even short YouTube videos. Add this content tastefully, when suitable.
A short video as an opener to your presentation also works wonders to lighten up the mood and break the ice. Having said that, use these animations, GIFs, and videos sparingly. Too much of them would also make it hard to focus and follow a presentation.
Not sure how to include animations, GIFs, or YouTube videos in a PowerPoint presentation? Check out these tutorials:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Add Good Animations to Your PowerPoint PPT PresentationsAndrew Childress
- PresentationsHow to Insert a GIF Into PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Insert a YouTube Video into Powerpoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
3. Use High-Quality Visuals
Images are another vital aspect of any presentation. As soon as an image is included, it becomes the main focal point of that slide.
A bad or poor-quality image can look very unprofessional. Use high-resolution images all the time. Check to see if the images are sharp once it gets projected to a bigger screen.
Once you sign up for Envato Elements you get access to over a million high-quality, royalty-free stock photos. Use them in your presentations and other marketing activities.
4. Summarize With Infographics
Use infographics to visualize facts and figures. It's a great way to turn lengthy text into easy to understand graphics. A few examples of basic infographics are:
- data diagrams
- business models
Learn more out infographics:
5. Go for Contrast
When it comes to designing, there are principles to follow to get the best results. One critical element of this principle is contrast. Contrast is used to create visual hierarchies.
Premium PPT templates are professionally designed with all design principles in mind. All you've got to do is add in your text and images. But if you do need to customize the design, check out this article. Knowing the principles of design can help.
5 Quick Design Trends to Create Stylish Abstract Presentations in 2021
Here are five design trends to help you make the best use of abstract PowerPoint templates in 2021:
1. Include Various Shapes
Adding shapes to your slides will help create a more abstract design. These shapes can be anything from circles, squares, or even more irregular looking shapes. Try adding these shapes in the corners of your slides so they help enhance the design and don't crowd it.
2. Overlay Elements
Overlaying elements on your slides is one of the best ways to create an abstract design. Overlaying images, text, and shapes can help create a three-dimensional effect that'll add more interest to your presentations.
3. Include Infographics
Infographics are a great way to add a bit of flair to your presentations. Try vibrantly colored infographics. Use infographics that highlight the main points you're trying to make in your presentation.
4. Choose Unique Color Schemes
Classic color schemes work well for presentations. But using unique combinations will give your presentation a more interesting look. One great combination to try is pink and blue.
5. Leave Space
Trying to create a contemporary presentation? Then having a spacious design is a must. Be sure to include space around the various elements in your slides.
Still looking for more templates for your upcoming abstract PowerPoint presentation? Check out the next section for more premium and free PowerPoint templates.
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs for 2021
Didn't find the abstract PowerPoint presentation template you were looking for? Check out more of our best presentation templates for 2021 below:
- Microsoft PowerPoint40+ Awesome PowerPoint Templates (With Cool PPT Presentation Designs 2021)Sean Hodge
- Microsoft PowerPoint35 Cool PowerPoint Templates (Amazing PPT Slides for Presentations in 2021)Laura Spencer
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Best PowerPoint Slide Design Templates (PPT Downloads for 2021)Andrew Childress
5 Benefits of Using Premium PowerPoint Designs
Still not sure if you should use premium PowerPoint templates for your upcoming presentation? Still searching for the perfect abstract PowerPoint templates?
Here are five reasons that you should use a professionally designed PPT template for your next presentation in 2021:
- You'll have a professional presentation. Using a premium template ensures that you'll be presenting a professional design. This isn't guaranteed when you use a free template or create one on your own.
- You can focus on the most important part of the presentation. Unless you're a graphic designer, you may struggle to create a professional design quickly. This will take away from the creation of the actual content that will go into the presentation.
- You can generate more ideas. If you're struggling to add content to your presentation, premium slides will have tons of ideas built-in for you to explore.
- You're in control. Just because you're using a template doesn't mean you give up creative control. Customize any part of the presentation that you'd like even with a premium template. It's your abstract PPT to tweak.
- You'll stand out. Most presentations feature built-in presentation templates. It's very unlikely that your peers will be using a custom template and your professional design will shine. Easily find the perfect abstract PowerPoint background.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements offers amazing value. The low-cost monthly subscription includes thousands of premium PPT templates that are sure to impress.
Sign up for Envato Elements. You'll get access to thousands of unlimited use graphics and templates. Choose from web themes to abstract presentation templates, and more—all for one low price.
Common PowerPoint Questions Answered (FAQ)
There's a lot to learn about PowerPoint. Chances are you might have some questions about working with PowerPoint, giving presentations, and more.
Study this collection of frequently asked questions. The answers might help with some of your questions and with some inspiration too:
1. How Do I Add a New Abstract PowerPoint Background?
Let's say you're browsing abstract PowerPoint templates. You found the perfect abstract background PPT. But you want to try incorporating another abstract PowerPoint background too. Thankfully, editing and changing up abstract PPT templates is simple.
Go to the Insert tab. Then, choose Picture from File to choose your abstract PowerPoint background from your computer. Once imported, right click and select Send Photo to back to layer it behind your content.
Looking for more info on PowerPoint backgrounds? Check out this free walkthrough:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Edit PPT Slide Background Graphics Using PowerPointAndrew Childress
2. What If My PowerPoint File Size Is Too Large? Can I Reduce the Size?
There are many ways you can reduce your file size in your PowerPoint presentation. Some recommendations might include things like:
- Compressing your imagery. You can do this from the Format tab.
- Link to videos in your presentation. Embedded videos can increase the size of your file. Linking to them, instead, can help reduce that file size.
Want to learn more about techniques like these and how you can use them in your presentation? Check out this free tutorial that'll walk you through it:
3. How Can I Come Up With Creative PowerPoint Ideas?
Creative PowerPoint ideas can help bring interest to your presentation. But it can be tough to figure out where to start on that. Here are some idea to consider:
- Remember, an engaging presentation is more than reading from slides. Try incorporating different kinds of media, like imagery or video.
- Consider things like question starters. Closed statements and facts are important, but don't necessarily push towards active discussion. Encourage your audience to ask questions or consider data, especially if your aim is to educate.
- Not every slide has to be identical. In fact, if every slide looks exactly the same, it might get really repetitive (or even boring). Find a balance between consistency and variety.
Looking for even more ideas, including creative PowerPoint examples? Check out this article for more information:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Creative PowerPoint PPT Presentations (With Unique Ideas)Andrew Childress
4. What Are Some Great Ways to End a PowerPoint?
A strong presentation doesn't just end abruptly. Think about that: if you were really engaged in a presentation, what would you expect or want to see? The best presentations will often end on an engaging or provoking note for several reasons:
- Encouraging questions can help with both interest and retention.
- Something exciting at the end can create buzz. Think about something like a reveal here. That could create continued excitement.
- Leaving room for discussion encourages and includes others in the conversation.
Here are some extra ways you can close out your presentation:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Great "Any Questions" Final PowerPoint Slide (PPT)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to End Your PowerPoint Presentation With a Strong Close (In 2020)Andrew Childress
5. How Can I Improve My Presentation Skills?
Like we've discussed, a great PowerPoint presentation is more than beautifully designed slides. It's also heavily dependent on you: the presenter! If you're unsure of the best ways to present your content or what to say, here are some tips you can try:
- Do a practice run. There's nothing wrong with rehearsing your presentation. Try it out on your own first.
- You don't have to memorize a script. Use your PowerPoint presentation as your guide. Feel free to openly discuss and expand on the topic.
- Relax. Of course, this is easier said than done. This is your PowerPoint presentation. Do what you need to put yourself in a comfortable space where your skills are nurtured. If, for example, you need water, have some handy. Would you feel more comfortable with notes on hand? Then accommodate that. Set yourself up for success, not added challenges.
Here are even more tips and tricks you can use to help make your next presentation a success:
- Microsoft PowerPoint60 Effective PowerPoint Presentation Tips & Tricks (To Improve Your Skills)Brad Smith
Learn More About PowerPoint Presentations
Want to learn even more about working with Microsoft PowerPoint? There's a wealth of free tutorials to check out today on Envato Tuts+.
If you're a beginner, why not try out some of our beginner friendly content to get you started? Or, looking for fun add ons? Try a quiz or an interactive map. There's so much to see. Check out these free tutorials today:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Basic Interactive Quiz in PowerPoint From a PPT TemplateAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Learn PowerPoint Quickly (Complete 2021 Beginner's Guide + Video)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Great PowerPoint Title Cover Slide QuicklyAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Create Great Interactive Maps & Quickly Insert Them Into PowerPoint PresentationsAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Images in PowerPoint (Complete PPT Picture Guide)Andrew Childress
Grab a Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Template in PowerPoint Today!
Take your presentations to the next level in no time by upgrading to premium presentation templates. Start by browsing through Envato Elements. You'll have a collection of premium abstract PowerPoint templates that you can download. They are all included.
Prefer a pay-per-download model instead? Check out the wide range of premium abstract PowerPoint templates on GraphicRiver.
Can't go premium right now because of budget constraints? We've shared some free abstract PPT templates from around the web. They come in handy in the interim before you can go premium.
Regardless of which option you decide on, a pre-built PPT templates is a must. You're able to work smart, save loads of design time, and create presentations like a professional!
Take your presentations to the next step with a premium pre-built PPT template. Download one today!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post