Are you a business developer, marketer, or team leader who presents to stakeholders every other day? Or a motivational speaker who needs to present in PPT to a large group of people?
An abstract PowerPoint Background is a safe design to pick because it looks creative and is versatile.
Don't waste your time designing from scratch. It's a risky business, and a lot can go wrong. Work smart and create your presentations using a pre-built abstract PPT template. Impress your audience.
This article lists 25 free to download abstract PowerPoint templates found online. We'll also explore premium abstract PPT templates from Envato Elements and premium pre-built abstract PowerPoint background templates from GraphicRiver.
Dive right in and find the best abstract templates for your needs!
Find the Best Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates on Envato Elements (2020/2021)
Want to create an impressive and memorable presentation deck in minutes? Envato Elements is the best place to start this pursuit.
By signing up for Envato Elements, you instantly get access to an all-you-can-download powerhouse of digital assets including premium abstract PowerPoint presentation templates. Get it all for a minimal monthly subscription fee.
This membership is a marketing investment for your brand. Unlimited access to thousands of premium, professionally created digital resources will take your business development and marketing initiatives to the next level. These creative digital assets are:
- professional PPT and WordPress templates
- high-quality stock photos
- royalty-free music and videos
- creative graphic templates, fonts, and more
Are you considering free to download templates for your next presentation? There are a few drawbacks when it comes to any free templates.
The main problem is that most free PPT templates have limited slide and feature options. This stunts creativity. You also risk having the same presentation desk as the next person.
For creating the best possible presentation using a professional abstract PPT template (or any other creative digital assets), Envato Elements is the best place to go. Be it for personal or business use, it's got so much to offer for a low monthly fee. Download any creative asset when you need it and use it as many times as required.
GraphicRiver is also an excellent option for premium pre-built abstract PowerPoint templates. You get to download templates one-at-a-time without a monthly commitment. We'll also go through this option in this article.
5 Best Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates From Envato Elements for 2020/2021
Here are five of the best premium abstract PowerPoint presentation templates on Envato Elements:
The abstract PowerPoint template, Geometrics - Abstract Background PowerPoint, comes with 30 unique slides that are easy to use and edit. The master slide layout includes light and dark versions. You'll get all the necessary sections needed for a professional business presentation.
The abstract PowerPoint background, Gresdie - Gradient PowerPoint Abstract Example is a multipurpose template that can be used by a creative agency or as a pitch deck. All elements like shapes and colors are editable on PowerPoint. No added software needed. This abstract presentation template comes with three premade color themes.
Get your hands on 30 modern, elegant, creative, and useful slides. It also comes with five premade color themes that are sure to impress. This abstract PowerPoint annotation is easy to edit and customize, making it a breeze to work with.
This abstract background PPT template is unique and creative while still being very professional. Let your creativity shine in your personal or business presentation. Download this template, edit the content, replace the images on the placeholder with your images, change the color, and you're all set to present. This template includes animated slides and handcrafted infographics.
Abstract Placeholders come with 33 unique slides and 12 color variations with a light abstract background for PPT. Drag and drop images to customize them. All presentation slides in this abstract PPT include an animated slide and transitions.
Find Abstract PowerPoint Presentation Templates (Unlimited Downloads)
Envato Elements is a fantastic bargain. Choose from thousands of premium design assets, including templates for your next abstract PowerPoint Presentation.
If you're not ready to commit to a subscription, we've got a platform that lets you buy abstract PowerPoint templates one at a time, as you need them. Read on to learn about GraphicRiver.
5 Best Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates From GraphicRiver for 2020/2021
Envato Market offers a pay-per-download model. It's an ideal option for anyone who needs premium abstract PowerPoint templates right now without signing up for a subscription-based model. Check out GraphicRiver if you don't need unlimited access to thousands of digital assets at this moment.
Here are five modern and unique abstract PowerPoint templates that you can easily pay-to-download and make your own:
If you're looking for a bright and cheerful abstract PowerPoint, this is it! Brightness comes with 64 multipurpose slides and 11 color schemes to pick from. You also get to choose between dark and light background options. Handmade infographics are also included.
Qitcher is a multipurpose, ultra-modern, and unique abstract PowerPoint template. It's got a strong focus on typography and usability. It also includes excellent features like:
- unique device mockups
- predefined text styles
- editable charts
- world maps with separate areas
- unique portfolio slides
- vector-based icons
- media placeholders
Use this abstract PPT template for various purposes like creative agency, corporate or personal profile, photography, pitch deck, and startup. It comes with 36 slides that have resizable and editable graphics. A unique design that'll help you stand out and leave a lasting impression.
Geo - Abstract PowerPoint Template Download is a minimalistic black and white template. This abstract PowerPoint template comes with over 40 unique slides that can be used for just about any purpose or industry. Showcase your content with this attractive and modern template to really impress your audience.
Mixart is a creative multipurpose presentation template that's designed in 70 slides. The background is solid deep-blue and has 10 different color schemes. It also comes with fully customizable infographics and icon packs. This abstract PowerPoint background can be used for any professional project and will be a joy to work with.
25 Free Abstract PowerPoint Background Templates for Download in 2020/2021 (From Around the Web)
Premium abstract presentation templates are not only easy to work with, but they're also unique and modern. With so many options to pick from, you can use unique templates for all your presentations.
Premium templates are your best bet. But, if you're working on a tight budget, going premium may not be for you at this point.
Before you dive into free abstract templates found online, check out Envato's free offerings. Try out various premium template files (not limited to abstract presentation templates) at no cost to you.
Here's the deal:
- Envato Elements offers 12 different hand-selected files every month (fonts, presentations, videos, and more). Create a free account to download this month's free premium files now.
- Envato Market offers seven handpicked monthly freebies. Log in with your Envato Market account to get this month's handpicked premium freebies.
Now, let's look at 25 free abstract PowerPoint background templates from around the web:
1. Leaf - Abstract Free PowerPoint Templates is a free abstract PPT templates free download that has a background of a leaf with veins in green. It gives a natural feel.
2. Professional - Abstract PPT Templates Free Download with a golden color and soft effects as the abstract background for PPT. It's got four slides in all.
3. Curves - Free PowerPoint Abstract Example is an abstract PPT templates free download that has a simple design for any presentation. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
4. Abstract PPT Templates Free Download is a dark blue background with curved effects. It's simple and clean.
5. Orange - Abstract Free PowerPoint Template comes with circular images with an orange abstract background for PPT. It's a little different from the usual free template as it's in orange.
6. 3D Graphics - Free Abstract Presentation Template has a blue background and some colorful abstract designs. It comes with three unique slides.
7. Coffee Crown - Free Abstract PowerPoint Template is an abstract coffee design with coffee beans and lines on an orange background.
8. Circle - Abstract PPT Templates Free Download is an abstract black and white abstract PPT templates free download. It comes with three slides.
9. Black and Orange - Abstract Free PowerPoint Templates. The orange on this template can be changed to blue or magenta. It comes in a 16:9 ratio.
10. Red Circles - Free PowerPoint Abstract Example. This template was made for night events, parties, special celebrations, romantic or love presentations in mind.
11. Green Environmental - Abstract PPT Templates Free Download is a free abstract PowerPoint template that is nature-inspired design with leaves, and it comes in green. This template can also be used in Google Slides.
12. Tech - Free Abstract PowerPoint Background is linked to a technological styled font and gives a video game look and feel. There are abstract contour lines on a dark green background.
13. Wart - Tringle Pattern Abstract Presentation Templates has a nice compilation of bright colors: yellow, orange, and red.
14. Scribbles - Abstract Free PowerPoint Template is creative and fun. It uses abstract like black and white scribbles on a yellow background.
15. Dynamic - Abstract PPT Templates Free Download is a safe option. It's an abstract PPT template free download with a dynamic and professional design with sloping shapes.
16. Salisbury - Free Abstract Background PowerPoint is a clean and minimalistic design. It can also be used on Google Slides.
17. Creative Magic - Free Abstract PowerPoint Presentation comes with various abstract designs on the slides. It can get a little messy once you add content, so be careful not to overcrowd.
18. Royce - Abstract Free PowerPoint Template. This template comes with a dark blue background and abstract geometric designs in various colors.
19. Science - Free Abstract PowerPoint Template could look a little dated if not used carefully. Make sure your images and graphics stand out if you're using this one.
20. Puck - Free Abstract PowerPoint Template Download. This template is fun and lively. It may be more suitable if you're presenting to a younger audience.
21. Free Abstract Modern Bubble PowerPoint Templates. This template isn't a bad option, given that it's free. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
22. Free Abstract Polygonal Space PowerPoint Template includes fully editable vector graphics. This isn't very common for free templates found online.
23. Free Beautiful Wave Abstract PowerPoint Template is designed with a soft wave concept. The primary color used is brown.
24. Free Black Wave Lines - Abstract PowerPoint Template. This template comes with a black background, and the text and graphics are in bright colors that stand out.
25. Leaves - Free Abstract PowerPoint Template. This free abstract PowerPoint template provides an abstract representation of leaves. The aspect ratio is 16:9.
Premium Abstract PowerPoint Template Walkthrough
To help show you how easy it is to customize these templates to fit your needs, we'll go over five easy ways that you can customize a premium template from Elements. In our example, we'll be customizing the premium template, Abstract PowerPoint Template.
Let's get started:
1. Include Animations
Including simple animations in your presentation keeps your audience interested in your presentation. Animation on titles and bodies of text work especially well. To add an animation to your titles or text, simply click on the text you want animated. Click the Animation tab at the top menu header and choose your desired animation.
2. Change Color Schemes
While the template you choose to use may have the design you want, it might not have the exact colors that'll work best for your presentation. To change the colors for the theme of your presentation, click on the Design tab on the top menu header. From there you can select from other preset color schemes.
3. Add Your Own Images
When it comes to adding images the premium templates on Elements make it incredibly easy to do so. On this template slides have image placeholders. All you need to do is click on the image icon and you can to choose an image to insert from your computer.
4. Create Transitions
Creating transitions between your slides is another great way to spice up your presentation. PowerPoint comes with a variety of preset transitions that you can easily add to any slide. Just click on the Transitions tab on the top menu header and choose your desired transition.
5. Add Icons
Many of the premium templates already contain icons on certain slides. These slides may contain the exact icons that are needed for your presentation. Click the header menu item, Insert and select the Icons option. Choose from a list of icons on the right-hand side of your screen.
Next, let's go over five quick design tips for your next abstract presentation.
5 Quick Design Tips To Create Stylish Abstract Presentations in 2020/2021
Want to create better presentation decks in 2020/2021? Here are five tips that'll get you creating slides like an expert in no time.
If you're looking for an ultimate PowerPoint tutorial, check out How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide). Let's dive in and see how these tips can help:
1. Work Smart and Leave the Designing to the Experts
Time is money. Avoid spending hours trying to design a presentation deck from scratch. If you're not a professional graphic designer, you could end up with a presentation that doesn't look too good.
Save yourself the hassle and invest in a premium PPT template suitable for 2020/2021. By working smart and leaving the heavy lifting to the experts, you effortlessly improve the standard of your presentation.
Not sure how to work with a pre-built PowerPoint template? Check out this tutorial:
2. Keep It Fun With Animations, GIFs, and YouTube Videos
A presentation with only text can get a bit boring. Make your presentation more fun and engaging by adding animations, GIFs, or even short YouTube videos tastefully when suitable.
A short video as an opener to your presentation also works wonders to lighten up the mood and break the ice. Having said that, use these animations, GIFs, and videos sparingly. Too much of them would also make it hard to focus and follow a presentation.
Not sure how to include animations, GIFs, or YouTube videos in a PowerPoint presentation? Check out these tutorials:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Quickly Add Good Animations to Your PowerPoint PPT PresentationsAndrew Childress
- PresentationsHow to Insert a GIF Into PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Insert a YouTube Video into Powerpoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress
3. Use High-Quality Visuals
Images are another vital aspect of any presentation. As soon as an image is included, it becomes the main focal point of that slide.
A bad or poor-quality image can look very unprofessional. Use high-resolution images all the time. Check to see if the images are sharp once it gets projected to a bigger screen.
Once you sign up for Envato Elements you get access to over a million high-quality, royalty-free stock photos that you can use in your presentations and other marketing activities.
4. Summarize With Infographics
Use infographics to visualize facts and figures. It's a great way to turn lengthy text into easy to understand graphics. A few examples of basic infographics are:
- data diagrams
- business models
Learn more out infographics:
5. Go for Contrast
When it comes to designing, there are principles to follow to get the best results. One critical element of this principle is contrast. Contrast is used to create visual hierarchies.
Premium PPT templates are professionally designed with all design principles in mind. All you've got to do is add in your text and images. But if you do need to customize further by changing colors, textures, sizes, and shapes, read more about the principles of design before you proceed:
5 Quick Design Trends to Create Stylish Abstract Presentations in 2021
Here are five design trends to help you make the best use of abstract PowerPoint templates in 2021:
1. Include Various Shapes
Adding shapes to your slides will help create a more abstract design. These shapes can be anything from circles, squares, or even more irregular looking shapes. Try adding these shapes in the corners of your slides so they help enhance the design and don't crowd it.
2. Overlay Elements
Overlaying elements on your slides is one of the best ways to create an abstract design. Overlaying images, text, and shapes can help create a three-dimensional effect that'll add more interest to your presentations.
3. Include Infographics
Infographics are a great way to add a bit of flair to your presentations, especially vibrantly colored infographics. Use infographics that highlight the main points you're trying to make in your presentation.
4. Choose Unique Color Schemes
While the classic color schemes work well for presentations, using unique combinations will give your presentation a more interesting look and appear more abstract. One great combination to try is pink and blue.
5. Leave Space
If you're trying to create a contemporary presentation of any kind, including an abstract one, then having a spacious design is a must. Be sure to include space around the various elements in your slides.
Still looking for more templates for your upcoming abstract PowerPoint presentation? Check out the next section for more premium and free PowerPoint templates.
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs for 2020/2021
Didn't find the abstract PowerPoint presentation template you were looking for? Check out more of our best presentation templates for 2020/2021 below:
- Microsoft PowerPoint40+ Awesome PowerPoint Templates (With Cool PPT Presentation Designs 2020)Sean Hodge
- Microsoft PowerPoint35 Cool PowerPoint Templates (Amazing PPT Slides for Presentations in 2020)Laura Spencer
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Best PowerPoint Slide Design Templates (PPT Downloads for 2020)Andrew Childress
5 Benefits of Using Premium PowerPoint Designs
Still not sure if you should use premium PowerPoint templates for your upcoming presentation?
Here are five reasons that you should use a professionally designed PPT template for your next presentation in 2020/2021:
- You'll have a professional presentation. Using a premium template ensures that you'll be presenting a professional design. This isn't guaranteed when you use a free template or create one on your own.
- You can focus on the most important part of the presentation. Unless you're a graphic designer, you may struggle to create a professional design quickly. This will take away from the creation of the actual content that will go into the presentation.
- You can generate more ideas. If you're struggling to add content to your presentation, premium slides will have tons of ideas built-in for you to explore.
- You're in control. Just because you're using a template doesn't mean you give up creative control. Customize any part of the presentation that you'd like even with a premium template.
- You'll stand out. Most presentations feature built-in presentation templates. It's very unlikely that your peers will be using a custom template and your professional design will shine.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements offers amazing value. The low-cost monthly subscription includes thousands of premium PPT templates that are sure to impress.
Sign up for Envato Elements. You'll get access to thousands of unlimited use graphics and templates. Choose from web themes to abstract presentation templates, and more—all for one low price.
Grab a Premium Abstract PowerPoint Background Template in PowerPoint Today!
Take your presentations to the next level in no time by upgrading to premium presentation templates. Start by browsing through Envato Elements. You'll have loads of premium pre-built abstract PowerPoint templates that you can download for a low monthly subscription.
Prefer a pay-per-download model instead? Check out the wide range of premium abstract PowerPoint templates on GraphicRiver.
Can't go premium right now because of budget constraints? We've shared some free abstract PPT templates from around the web. They come in handy in the interim before you can go premium.
Regardless of which option you decide on, a pre-built PPT templates is a must. You're able to work smart, save loads of design time, and create presentations like a professional!
Take your presentations to the next step with a premium pre-built PPT template. Download one today!
Editorial Note: Our staff updates this post regularly—adding new, abstract PowerPoint templates with the best, trending PowerPoint presentation designs.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post