Do you have a story that you need to convert into an eBook format? Are you trying to figure out how to do this with a pre-built ebook PPT template? You've come to the right place.
You'd want to present your story in the best possible way. Nothing puts off a reader more than a poorly designed eBook. Reflect your creativity and uniqueness by leaving all the design elements to the experts. Showcase your hard work as a finished product with minimal efforts and skills. You may be wondering how all you need is an excellent pre-built eBook PowerPoint template.
This article, we'll take a look at 12 free eBook templates for PowerPoint to download off the internet, premium eBook template PowerPoint from Envato Elements, and premium eBook PowerPoint templates from GraphicRiver. This curated list will give you an idea of the differences between premium and free eBook templates. It will also give you some options to pick from.
The Best eBook Template PowerPoint on Envato Elements for 2020 (Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements is a smart choice if you want to create or maintain an impressive personal or professional brand image. This monthly subscription is an investment that'll allow you to work around your skill limitations and achieve pro-level results. You'd also be able to save time in the process.
Get unlimited access to eBook templates in PowerPoint, illustrations, infographics, fonts, videos, social media templates, and other digital assets you need to create and market your eBook project. All this only for an affordable monthly free.
Are you new to PPT templates and wondering which is a better option for you — premium or free templates? Picking the right template is a crucial decision to make as it can make or break your eBook project. There are general drawbacks when it comes to free templates found online. The top few issues you need to be mindful of are limited designs, features, and unique options.
Can't signup for a monthly subscription just yet? Get a premium eBook template PowerPoint from GraphicRiver using their pay-per-download model. It's the best way to try out a premium template without a subscription plan. We'll closer look at a few templates from GraphicRiver in the following section.
5 Best Premium eBook Template PowerPoint for 2020 (Envato Elements & GraphicRiver)
There are loads of premium eBook PPT templates to help you create a unique eBook project in 2020. These premium modern templates are designed by professionals and equip you with loads of useful features.
Let's take a look at a few top premium eBook PowerPoint templates from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver:
Thinking of creating a cookbook? This is the best template for you. It comes with 16 pages and uses the drag and drop method for all images. It includes the following useful template pages:
- Cover page
- introduction/content page
- Chapter cover page
- Multiple chapter pages
- Several recipe design pages
- Online Youtube video content preview page
Snift is a multipurpose eBook template that is suitable for any personal or professional needs. It comes with 36 A4 sized, creative, and modern slides that are ready to print. All graphics are editable and resizable. Use the well-designed section break slides to introduce each part of the eBook clearly.
Get Lifted is an excellent multipurpose eBook if you are ready to launch your first eBook. It comes in both A4 and US letter size. It's a professionally designed eBook that comes with 100+ icons and bonus graphics like charts, iPad, laptops, social icons, and many more.
NOYA is a modern vertical template that comes in A4 and US letter printable format. It comes with over 70 unique slides and is perfect if you need to create a vertical presentation, magazine, brochures, eBook, portfolio, and many more. All elements are vector, so you can edit, resize, and change colors without losing quality.
This is an excellent option for someone who writes a few books a year. Get your hands on this bundle and start creating eBooks that sell! With these nine templates, you'd have a total of 144 slides to work with. Quickly change the color scheme, drag and drop images, replace the content, and you're ready to go.
12 Top Free eBook PowerPoint PPT Presentation Templates to Download for 2020
Would you like to test out various premium digital assets (not just PowerPoint slides) at no cost? Check out Envato's free offerings. Do this before looking for a free eBook PPT template found online. You may be in luck!
Here's the deal:
- Envato Elements offers 12 unique files every month. These files could be anything like themes, plugins, photos, fonts, music, and more. Create a free account & download this month's free premium files today.
- Envato Market, on the other hand, offers seven monthly freebies. Create a new account or log in to Envato Market to get this month's premium freebies.
An eBook PPT template may not be among this month's premium freebies. Let's take a look at some free eBook templates for PowerPoint found online. If you're working with a limited budget and can't go premium yet, the list below is for you:
1. Free Classic Book Education Presentation. This free template looks like a classic book with its book cover and pages in brown and white.
2. Free eBook of Recipes. This is a free eBook template for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Black and white are used as background colors for each slide.
3. Free Book Covers Template comes with five variations to book covers. Unfortunately, this template doesn't come with a layout for pages.
4. Creative Free PowerPoint eBook Template is a simple eight paged template. It uses a shade of purple for all titles. Other fonts are in black.
5. Blue Free eBook Template for PowerPoint is a nine paged template. The main color used is blue.
6. Bright PowerPoint eBook Free Download has a good color scheme of orange and navy. Design elements are simple yet professional.
7. Gray - Free PowerPoint eBook Template is another nine paged template. It uses a few shades of gray along with a bright yellow to highlight important texts.
10. Magazine - Free PowerPoint eBook Template. Though this template was created as a magazine, it can easily be used as an eBook.
11. NOW Magazine - PowerPoint eBook Free Download is inspired by TIME magazine. Make slight modifications to make this template work as an eBook instead.
12. Hyperdoc Handbook - PowerPoint eBook Free Download helps you create a multimedia-rich eBook with playable youtube videos.
5 Quick PowerPoint eBook Presentation Design Tips for 2020
Here are some design tips to help you create the best possible eBook presentation:
1. Pick Premium Over Free
It's best to avoid taking risks when it comes to choosing your template. Be picky, and select only the best. Premium templates are designed by experts who have all the design elements in mind. They also come with loads of features like infographics and icons. Most times, all you have to do it add in your content. Premium templates allow you to work smart regardless of your design skills.
2. Tell Visuals Stories
Avoid wordy eBook presentations as it gets dull and reflects poorly on your project. Depending on your subject and audience, you can turn your presentation into a visual story. This tutorial takes you through a few ways to do this:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Tell Effective Visual Stories in Your PowerPoint PresentationsAndrew Childress
3. Use High-Quality Images
As an Envato Elements subscriber, you'll enjoy unlimited downloads of millions of creative assets. Pictures are a big part of an eBook. It helps grab attention and leave a lasting impression. With this access, you can use unique photos and graphics that are of high quality and impressive. Pick the best assets based on your audience and topic to create a unique eBook presentation.
4. Go For Contrast
Contrast is used to create visual hierarchies. This allows text or graphics to stand out well on slides. Professionally designed eBook PPT templates are created with these visual hierarchies and other design principles in mind. However, check out this article if you need to customize elements on slides by changing shapes, colors, or sizes.
5. Stay Away From Clutter
Minimalistic slides are always the best option. With clean slides that are not cluttered, your audience will be able to follow your presentation effortlessly. It's best to avoid cluttered slides because they create confusion, frustration, and look unprofessional.
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs
Are you looking for top free multipurpose Microsoft PowerPoint templates found online? Here are three best PPT template presentations in 2020 you should check out:
- Microsoft PowerPoint25+ Free Black and White PowerPoint Template with Simple PPT BackgroundsSarah Joy
- Microsoft PowerPoint30+ Best Free Professional Business PowerPoint Design Templates (2020 PPT Downloads)Andrew Childress
- Presentations25 Best Microsoft PowerPoint PPT Themes for Free Download in 2020Barni Rajah
Learn More About Making Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2020
Having a useful reference on your browser bookmark without having to search online can be extremely handy. Many of us get distracted while doing research online. It can be challenging to break off from this distraction to get back to the task at hand. Avoid this by pinning How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) as a bookmark on your browser. It's an extensive compilation of various how-tos in bite-sized tutorials.
Here are three examples of PowerPoint how-tos from The Ultimate Tutorial Guide:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Print Your PowerPoint Slides (The Complete Guide)Andrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Work With Views in Microsoft PowerPointAndrew Childress
- OfficeHow to Use and Edit PowerPoint Master SlidesBob Flisser
Grab a Premium PowerPoint eBook Template Today!
Need a PPT template to help bring your story to life? Start by exploring premium eBook template PowerPoint from Envato Elements. Get unlimited access to millions of digital assets like PPT templates, graphics, videos, and social media templates to help you create and market your eBook like a pro.
Don't want to go premium just yet? Discover premium eBook PowerPoint templates from GraphicRiver. Invest in a single premium template that fits your requirements, one-at-a-time.
This article also showcases a few eBook templates for PowerPoint. It's not the best option but if you can't go premium, at least you can still use a pre-built template.
Work smart and save loads of design time by using a pre-built template. Once you've explored all your options, select the best PPT template that fits your needs, and get started on your eBook.
Use a premium eBook PPT template and create your eBook like a pro. Download one today!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post