Are you tired of using the same old Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) theme? It's time to take your presentations to the next level with a new template. Let's take a look at some of the best PPT themes, free download files, tips, and more.
We've got loads of the best pre-built Microsoft PowerPoint themes. They'll help you create a modern and professional presentation in no time. It'll also give you a chance to impress your audience and show them how professional you are. Check out some of the best PPT templates, free download (2022) files, and more.
It's important to be satisfied with the presentation deck you create. It'll give you an added boost of confidence during your presentation. With that in mind, if you're strapped for time and lack design skills, it's a good idea to get your hands on a pre-built theme.
Work from a fully customizable professional pre-built Microsoft PowerPoint theme. You'll be working smart, saving time, and creating the best possible presentation.
In this article, you'll explore twenty-five free to download PPT themes from around the web. When it comes to Microsoft PowerPoint themes, free download files can be tough to find. We'll take a look at some of the best ppt templates (free download in 2022) that you can take for a test run. Keep in mind that you'll likely need to customize and expand on these free finds.
You'll also find premium best Microsoft PowerPoint themes from Envato Elements and top Microsoft PPT themes from GraphicRiver.
Dive right in and find the best PPT theme that'll help you impress wow your audience in 2022.
Modern Microsoft PowerPoint Themes (With Unlimited Use)
If you're looking for MS PowerPoint themes, free download templates might seem ideal. But when it comes to the best PPT themes, free download files might fall short. Looking at MS PowerPoint themes, free download templates are usually the bare minimum. Prepare to set aside time for edits and development.
Choose professionally designed premium Microsoft PPT themes instead.
Explore Modern Microsoft PowerPoint Themes
Your presentation reflects on you and your company. A modern, unique, and well-designed presentation creates a great first impression. It also helps you put across your points well and are a huge timesaver.
By subscribing to Envato Elements, you'll get unlimited access to a vast library of premium creative digital assets. This includes the best premium Microsoft PowerPoint themes. All for a minimal monthly subscription fee.
But, if you prefer a pay-per-download model at the moment, check out the top premium Microsoft PPT themes from GraphicRiver.
5 Best Premium Microsoft PowerPoint Themes for 2022 From Envato Elements
Looking for the best Microsoft PowerPoint themes for your 2022 presentation needs? Here are five of the best premium PPT themes on Envato Elements:
1. Livy - Microsoft PowerPoint Online Themes
Livy is one of our best PPT themes for Microsoft. It's perfect for business presentations, project pitching, and more. Get over 50 minimalistic, modern, and creative slides. All graphics are resizable and editable
2. Masmax PowerPoint Theme - PPT Themes for Microsoft
Looking online for downloads for Office themes is challenging. Stop looking for template options and download Masmax, a premium pre-built template that's got 234 unique slides in 16:9 format. It helps you create a full HD quality presentation. It also comes fully animated. You'll get free updates and support with this template.
3. Motion - Microsoft PowerPoint Theme
This Microsoft PowerPoint theme comes in five color variations and has 30 unique slides. It's a multipurpose presentation theme that's suitable for business or personal needs. Edit on PowerPoint, no extra software is needed. Input your content, replace the images in the placeholders, change color, and you're all set.
4. Chime - Microsoft PPT Theme
This PPT theme comes with files for PowerPoint and Keynote. You've got the flexibility to work on either. You get over 110 professional unique slides that are designed with this cheerful and fun theme. You'll also get access to:
- multilingual free fonts
- social media analysis pages
- custom charts
- handcrafted infographics
- apple mockups
- and so much more
5. Infographics Bundle - PowerPoint Theme
Do you need infographics to help you create compelling and convincing presentations? This template comes with 315 unique slides and has loads to offer. This is one of the best Microsoft PPT themes because it includes:
- 3D elements
- creative elements
- Eco elements
- image placeholders
5 Top Premium Microsoft PowerPoint Themes From GraphicRiver for 2022
Envato Elements is perfect for a heavy user. It's got so much to offer for a low monthly subscription fee. Yet, access to unlimited digital assets may not be something you're looking for now.
Do you want to pay a flat fee to download a single premium Microsoft PowerPoint online theme? Check out GraphicRiver's collection of premium themes for Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation templates. It's part of Envato Market.
Envato Market offers a pay-per-download model, which is ideal if you don't need access to unlimited downloads or are on a tight budget right now. All you've got to do is pick from a library of themes for Microsoft PowerPoint, pay the single flat-free, download and customize it. It's that simple.
Here are five top Microsoft PowerPoint online themes from GraphicRiver to get you started:
1. ThePress - Animated Microsoft PowerPoint Theme
Don't look anywhere else for themes for Microsoft PowerPoint. ThePress has it all. It comes with 480 unique slides, both in dark and light. Having many slides like this will allow you to match your content with appropriate slides.
It also comes with loads of infographics. Turn lengthy texts to visually pleasing graphics. Because it's fully animated, add animation to your presentations with a few clicks.
2. i9 Template System - Microsoft PPT Theme
This Microsoft PPT theme comes with 550 unique slides, 22 templates, and more than 250 exclusive custom icons. It's got all the necessary sections and slides needed to create a professional presentation. Save loads of design time with a highly rated template like this.
3. Waneto - Multipurpose PowerPoint Theme
Get 1001 unique slides, 50 color themes, and more than 3000 vector icons with Waneto. If you're someone who needs a lot of maps, this is an excellent option for you. The maps are editable too. Waneto is also fully animated and has a free lifetime update.
4. Creative Business PowerPoint Theme
The main illustration on this template theme is creative and unique. Click through to view how it looks. Creative Business PowerPoint Theme also comes with loads of graphics. They're useful for any business or personal presentation. Customize this template to your needs!
5. Simple & Modern Business PowerPoint Theme
Simple & Modern Business PowerPoint Theme comes with 505 well designed unique slides, seven cool and clean themes. It's fully animated with professional and educational infographics, and over 1,000 vector icons. The content is easy to customize. Drag and drop images into placeholders and create your presentation in a matter of minutes.
25 Microsoft PowerPoint Themes Free to Download in 2022 (From Around the Web)
There are a lot of benefits of using premium Microsoft PowerPoint online themes. They're easy to work with, come with support from the designer, and you can pick the perfect template for your needs. It's your best bet!
But we completely understand if you're working with a limited budget and may not be able to go premium now. Before exploring Microsoft PowerPoint themes that are free to download found online, check out Envato's free offerings. Try out various premium template files (not always PowerPoint templates) at no cost to you.
Here's the offer:
- Every month Envato Elements offer 12 different handpicked files (fonts, presentations, videos, and more). Create a free account and download this month's free premium files now. You may find downloads for Office themes, amazing graphic, video templates and more!
- Envato Market offers seven monthly freebies. Log in with your Envato Market account to get this month's premium freebies.
If a PowerPoint theme freebie isn't up for grabs this month, a free template found online may be your only option. Let's look at 25 free Microsoft PPT themes from around the web.
1. Light - Best PPT Themes Free Download
If you look online for Microsoft PowerPoint themes with free download, you'll find this PowerPoint template in a light-colored modern architecture theme.
2. Restaurant - PowerPoint Templates Free Download 2022
This is a free simple PPT template from Microsoft. It's suitable for restaurants or businesses from other industries.
3. Minimalist - Microsoft PPT Themes Free Download
Here is a black and white minimalistic template to use for just about any projects. It's probably one of the best Microsoft PowerPoint themes with a free download.
4. Powerful - Microsoft PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
This download comes with a blue background image of a woman sitting on a cliff.
5. Blue Spheres - MS PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
Here is a template that features city images with a blue background.
6. Abstract Waves - Themes for PowerPoint Presentation 2022 Free Download
Office PowerPoint themes with gradients are a modern and trendy option to display your content. This template is suitable for creative agencies and pitches.
7. Dynamic & Geometric PowerPoint Themes Free Download 2022 Microsoft
Looking for a clean look? Try a minimalistic black and white template for any creative or professional needs.
8. Pattern - PowerPoint Themes Free Download 2022
This is one of our favorite Microsoft PowerPoint themes with a free download because of its fun and colorful design. Use loads of images and infographics to make it more visually appealing.
9. Investor Pro - Download PPT Themes for Mac Free
Try this free template. It's a clean and straightforward presentation theme for business proposals.
10. Business Plan - MS PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
Microsoft PowerPoint themes with bright colors will always be more attractive. Try this professional business plan today!
11. Abstract Microsoft PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
Looking for free downloads for office themes? If you need to use a free template this isn't a bad option.
12. Infographic Themes for PowerPoint Presentation 2022 Free Download
Here is a template that comes with basic infographic designs. They can be used for any business presentation.
13. Business MS PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
Office PowerPoint themes can help you create a powerful presentation. Try this free template, it features a city image with a bright background and earth design. This image is used as a background image in all the slides.
14. Entropy - Microsoft PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
This download features abstract green and red smokey effects on a dark background.
15. Wart - Microsoft PowerPoint Themes Free Download
Here's a PowerPoint template that uses bright colors with geometric designs in a clean and simple layout.
16. Palamon - MS PowerPoint Themes Free Download
The titles in this theme are in black with a white background or highlight. Various background images are used. Carefully pick images that allow the text to stand out.
17. Ursula - Microsoft PPT Themes Free Download
This theme looks like a chalkboard with a black background and white handwriting font. It's not very suitable for many business presentations, but it can be used for more fun presentations.
18. Callie - Themes for PowerPoint Presentation 2022 Free Download
Do you want Microsoft PPT themes for your projects? Here's yet another clean and simple multipurpose template. It uses different background images, and the color theme is two green shares and black.
19. Country - Download PPT Themes for Mac Free
Try out this template. It comes in a 16:9 screen layout. It's got a mix of white and black backgrounds in its slides.
20. Elementum - PowerPoint Themes Free Microsoft
This theme uses a unique shade of orange with black and white. The main background is a silhouette of a skyline.
21. Timon - Microsoft PPT Themes Free Download
Here is a theme that features watercolor graphic background. It's a cheerful and fun theme. If you're looking for MS PowerPoint templates, free download files like this one could be a great fit.
22. Industry 4.0 Revolution - MS PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
This theme is an industry or innovation themed template. It comes with 48 slides to pick from.
23. Global Education Solution - Themes for PowerPoint Presentation 2022 Free Download
Microsoft PowerPoint themes with a color scheme can be visually appealing. They'll keep your audience focused on your content. Here's a template that uses blue and green as the primary color giving the theme a very fresh and earthy feel.
24. Double Exposure - Microsoft PowerPoint Background Themes Free Download
Check out this template. It includes four double exposure backgrounds and other useful graphics.
25. Plant Dollar Coins - Free Microsoft PowerPoint Online Themes
Some PPT themes don't include many things, but this theme comes with 59 slides of dollar coins and plant illustrations. The main color used is light blue.
How to Quickly Edit Your Microsoft PowerPoint Themes
Let's look at some ways you can edit your Microsoft PPT themes right now. PowerPoint has plenty of possibilities, but we'll start with the basics. So, if you're not sure where to begin, give these tips a try.
We'll use this premium Microsoft PowerPoint template from Envato Elements in this demonstration. But these techniques would transfer to any theme of your choice. Elevate your PPT themes with these simple steps:Let's get started:
1. Navigate Through Your Slides
First things first, note the thumbnails on the left side of your work space. These are your slides. You can scroll up and down through the available slides in your template, right here. You can also click and drag to make this part of your workspace bigger or smaller.
Click on any slide thumbnail to view it. In this demonstration, Slide 5 is selected, so it's the slide currently in view. We could edit this slide now.
2. Just Click on the Text to Start Editing
Editing text is probably the most common edit you'll make in MS PowerPoint themes. Thankfully, it's really easy to do.
Simply click on any existing text to start editing it. Notice in the example below that the text has a box around it. This means that it's active. We could click and drag on the visible resize handles to resize this text box if we wanted to. With this text active, type, edit, and delete the text in any way you prefer.
3. Easily Add Images into Your Template
Next, let's add some images to our template. There's two ways we could do this.
- If your template already has image placeholders, try right clicking on PC or control clicking on Mac. Then, select Change Picture > From a File. PowerPoint then prompts you to select a new image from your computer. The placeholder is replaced with your new image.
- But what if you want to insert an image without a placeholder? In this case, go to the very top of the software. Go to Insert > Picture > Picture from File. You'll be prompted to select an image from your computer. Resize and place it as you wish by clicking and dragging.
4. Double Click to Start Formatting Your Pictures
You might want to adjust your pictures. Try double clicking on a picture in your PowerPoint document to bring up the Format Picture pane, as shown below on the right. From this panel, we can make some adjustments to our imagery. For example, we can change how the image is positioned and cropped.
5. Try Out a Different Color Scheme
Customize your Microsoft PPT themes in any way you want. One really fun way to experiment with colors is to try different color schemes. Take a look at the Ribbon. This is a set of tabs containing content such as Home, Insert, Draw, Design, etc. In this case, take a look at the Design tab.
Then, all you've got to do is select a new color scheme from the available ones. It'll change your entire theme for you. This is a fun way to try out new colors, but you can create entirely custom ones too.
5 Quick Tips to Make Great PowerPoint Presentations With PPT Themes in 2022
Are you completely new to creating PowerPoint presentations and not sure how to go about it? Or maybe you're looking to improve your PPT creation skills.
Here are five quick tips that'll help you improve your PPT themes and create a winning and impressive presentation every time.
If you're looking for the ultimate PowerPoint tutorial, check out our guide, How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide). Here are some more useful tips for Microsoft PPT themes:
1. Invest in High-Quality Premium PPT Themes for 2022 (& Customize Them)
Let's face it: not all of us are good at designing PPT themes from scratch. And some of us don't have the time. Save yourself the hassle and start working smart by investing in a high-quality premium PPT theme for 2022. Pick templates that have icons, infographics, animation, and other modern features.
Leave the design work to the experts for your next presentation. You'll also effortlessly improve the standard of your presentation.
If you're not sure how to work with pre-built PPT themes? Check out this tutorial:
2. Keep It Short and Clean (Use Fewer Words & Avoid Clutter)
PowerPoint slides are used to note down key points that you'll mention during your presentation. Keep your slides clean and to the point. Try to do the following when working with PowerPoint templates for Microsoft:
- Avoid wordy slides.
- Turn paragraphs into short bullet lists.
- Use infographics to visualize facts and figures.
- Replace texts with images, photos, or videos.
Too many words crammed in your PPT themes for Microsoft will make your presentation dull and hard to follow. Best to avoid that.
3. Minimize Distractions
Audiences get distracted easily. You want to reduce or even avoid this and try to keep them focused on all the PowerPoint templates for Microsoft that you edit. But how can you do that?
Elements in presentations that can be distracting include:
- too much flashy transitions or animations
- too much audio
- a poorly designed presentation or bad alignments
Make it easy to follow your presentation by using these elements tastefully and minimally. Check out these tutorials for your Microsoft PowerPoint themes:
- How to Quickly Add Good Animations to Your PowerPoint PPT PresentationsAndrew Childress21 Nov 2022
- How to Align Objects in Microsoft PowerPoint in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress27 Mar 2018
4. Explore Special Themed Templates
There are many multipurpose templates that work for any business and purpose. Spice things up a little by picking special themed templates for your presentation topic. Envato Elements and GraphicRiver have loads of these special themed templates that you can explore.
Find some special Office PowerPoint themes are:
- 20 Best Free Newspaper Templates for PowerPoint (2023)Dacia Egurrola04 May 2023
- 18+ Best Free Chalkboard PowerPoint PPT Templates (Downloads for 2022)Barni Rajah04 Oct 2022
- 20 Best Free Music Theme PowerPoint Templates + PPT Backgrounds 2022Barni Rajah16 Apr 2022
5. Use Interesting Copy
Use copy in your Microsoft PowerPoint themes to keep your audience engaged, illustrate your points clearly, and persuade them to take a particular action. Stick to clear, concise, and easy to understand copy. Include a call to action at the end, making it clear what you need your audience to do next.
5 Best Microsoft PowerPoint Templates Trends for 2022
Not sure which Microsoft PowerPoint themes would work best for your project? Check out this list of trends popular in themes for Microsoft PowerPoint in 2022:
1. Simple, Clean, Elegant Style
Clean, open space is most certainly in style. It probably will continue to be for quite some time.
Take a look at this premium Microsoft PowerPoint template, below. Simplicity doesn't have to mean boring or repetitive. Notice how there's generous "empty space" in these layout designs. Sometimes, space without content is just as important as the content itself.
Even if this isn't your target aesthetic, remember to give your designs breathing room. Less is often times more.Check out these clean and elegant fonts for your PPT themes for Microsoft:
2. Try a Quirky, Retro Inspired Look
Retro aesthetics have most certainly seen a resurgence in all kinds of media. You could certainly push your presentation this way. This could be a particularly fun idea for industries like design, fashion, and even retail.
Keep in mind that visuals are highly communicative. Choose an aesthetic that makes sense for your presentation and for your brand. For example, we might not want to see the details of a court case on this design. It's not a light hearted matter, so it wouldn't make sense to be paired with a light hearted theme.Find some themes for Microsoft PowerPoint with a retro aesthetic here:
- 15 Best Free 80s & 90s Themed PowerPoint Templates for Retro 2022 PresentationsBarni Rajah10 Sep 2021
3. Saturated Colors and Geometric Shapes
We can take that retro inspiration and push it more towards a modern look, like this. Notice the clean, open space. It's such a great pair with such bold, saturated colors. You can even work in a subtle gradient. This abstract look can be really versatile and adaptable too.Find more PowerPoint templates for Microsoft with interesting color schemes here:
- 25 Best PowerPoint Color Scheme Templates for 2022 Presentations (Free Downloads)Andrew Childress11 Sep 2021
4. Stylish Monochrome Paired With Hand Drawn Fonts
A black and white theme can be a very elegant look. This could work great for showcasing high quality photography, product imagery, concept art, and much more. Notice how well this look pairs with hand drawn typography too. Try a signature font, a calligraphy font, or a brush font to achieve this look.
Or, if you prefer to push in another direction, try a sans serif font for a more geometric feel. Your font choice can make a big impact on the look and feel of your presentation.Meet the duotone trend, which adapts to any monochrome Microsoft PPT themes you download:
5. Earthy, Fashion Magazine Inspired Style
Your PowerPoint presentation can draw inspiration from other media, like magazines, Instagram posts, and more. Check out this premium PowerPoint design template. While it's designed for PowerPoint's dimensions, its layouts have a very magazine look and feel. Associations like this can help further "sell" the message you are delivering in your presentation.
Be aware of what aesthetic best supports your message. This way, you can make design choices that make your presentation stronger.Learn more about the basics of magazines for your Microsoft PowerPoint themes:
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Theme Designs
Want to browse through more PowerPoint slide themes before you take your pick? Check out more of our unique and modern PowerPoint slide themes for 2022 below:
- Best for 2022: Free Online Microsoft PowerPoint Templates (PPTs to Download)Andrew Childress17 Dec 2021
- The Best PowerPoint Templates of 2023 (Amazing PPT Presentation Slide Designs)Sean Hodge01 Nov 2022
- 35 Best PowerPoint Template Designs (For 2022 Presentations)Sean Hodge19 Aug 2022
5 Benefits of Using the Best Microsoft PowerPoint Themes With Pro Designs
Still not sure if you want to try out Microsoft PPT themes for your project? Or maybe you're just not sure where to find the best Microsoft PowerPoint templates to suit your needs. MS PowerPoint themes can save you time and resources. They're definitely worth the look.
Here's five reasons to consider pro (premium) themes for Microsoft PowerPoint:
- Microsoft PPT themes are like a professional shortcut. If you need your presentation done quickly, Microsoft PowerPoint themes are an excellent solution. Simply add your content and you're done.
- Themes for Microsoft PowerPoint can be completely customized. So, you're not necessarily stuck with MS PowerPoint themes as they are, out of the box. You can completely change the design in any way you prefer.
- They're perfect if you're looking for PowerPoint ideas. Not sure how to structure your presentation? Maybe you're questioning what you should include. Templates tend to include a host of sample slides. Browse, choose what you prefer, and test out some pre-made ideas.
- Microsoft PowerPoint themes can be multi-purpose. Love the theme you're working with? Remix it and use it any way you prefer. Use your template to make a custom template for yourself and your business.
- It's easy to use themes for Microsoft PowerPoint. Probably one of the biggest perks is how easy they are to use, especially if you go pro. It's easier to find what you're looking for, with premium themes. Just download, open your template, and start customizing. You'll be done in no time.
Benefits of Envato Elements (The Power of Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements is a great deal if you're looking for the best Microsoft PowerPoint templates. One, low fee means access to an entire library of themes. That means you can download all the best Microsoft PowerPoint templates. Try them all out! The entire collection of MS PowerPoint themes is included.
Sign up for Envato Elements today and take advantage of unlimited downloads. This includes PowerPoint themes, graphics, fonts, stock photos and much more. With unlimited downloads, you can grab all your assets in one place.
Common Microsoft PowerPoint Questions Answered (FAQ)
You might run into questions, as you work on your PowerPoint presentation. Here are some frequently asked questions that might help you along the way:
1. How Do I Edit My Microsoft PPT Themes or Templates?
So, you've found the perfect themes for Microsoft PowerPoint. But you're not sure what to do next. Where do you start?
Keep in mind that editing your PowerPoint template isn't all that different from starting a new document. You can edit text, add shapes, and import imagery just like you would normally. If you're unsure of where to start, consider saving a backup of your template. That way you can dig in and experiment with it without worrying about overwriting or messing it up.
If you're a PowerPoint beginner and you'd like some extra help, check out this handy walkthrough. It'll help you get up and running in no time:
2. How Can I Share or Deliver my PowerPoint Presentation Online or Remotely?
There's actually many ways to share your PowerPoint presentation online. It all depends on your objectives and what you prefer. For example, you could share the presentation itself online and allow your viewers to page through the presentation. Or you could use the presentation as part of a remote, live discussion using live streaming or webinar software.
Not sure what's right for your presentation? Check out this article for tips, tricks, and insights into how to take your PowerPoint presentation online:
3. Can I Share My PowerPoint Presentation on a Platform Like Zoom?
Yes, you can! In fact, you can even do it with a single screen set up. Zoom has a Share Screen option, perfect for sharing your PowerPoint presentation.
Not sure where to find it? When you start up your Zoom meeting, look for Share Screen, at the bottom of the window. You'll have the option to choose what you share, including your entire screen or just a particular part, like PowerPoint itself.
Want to check out a full walkthrough? Check out this step by step tutorial to see how it's done:
- How to Share PowerPoint Presentations in Zoom Webinar Meetings in 2023 (+Video)Andrew Childress28 Apr 2023
4. How Do I Make an Animated PowerPoint Presentation? Is It Easy?
There are many different ways you can incorporate animation into your PowerPoint presentation. Keep in mind that animations are usually best as subtle additions. Too many animations can be distracting, or even look unprofessional.
There are some instances where animation can be effective. For example, you might want new slides to fade in or out. Your presentation might benefit from select content coming in after the initial information. Just remember to be selective.
Want to learn more? Check out this walkthrough. It'll show you how to make animated PowerPoint presentations. Plus, it includes some best practices, too.
5. Help! I'm a PowerPoint Beginner. Where Do I Start?
Don't worry. If you're a complete beginner to PowerPoint, there are plenty of resources out there to help you.
If you've never used the software before, one of the best ways to get used to it is: try it out! Jump into the software and give it a try in a new document. Get a feel for basics like adding text and creating shapes.
Make sure to start with the Ribbon, which is at the top of the software. It's a series of tabs you can switch between. Try the Insert tab for adding content to your slide. Try the Design tab for changing the look and feel of your theme.
Ready to learn PowerPoint? Check out this free article, perfect for beginners:
- How to Learn PowerPoint Quickly (Complete 2021 Beginner's Guide + Video)Andrew Childress29 Dec 2020
Learn More About Creating Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2022
Are you new to creating presentations and could use some help? Not to worry, we've got you covered! We've got loads of useful tutorials to help you get familiar with creating great PowerPoint presentations. Here are a few:
- How to Use PowerPoint PPT Templates to Design Awesome PresentationsAndrew Childress25 Nov 2019
- How to Make Professional PowerPoint Presentations (With PPT Templates) + VideoAndrew Childress21 Mar 2022
- How to Change Your PowerPoint Template in 60 SecondsAndrew Childress17 Apr 2017
Get Best Microsoft PPT Themes Today!
PowerPoint slide themes can make or break your presentation, so it's crucial to pick the right one from the start. Compared to starting from scratch, a pre-built template is a better choice. You'll save loads of design time and take your presentation to the next level.
Within pre-built PowerPoint slide themes, you can pick either premium or free templates. Start by exploring the best premium PowerPoint slide themes from Envato Elements and download as many as you need. All for a low monthly fee.
Do you prefer a pay-per-download model? Check out GraphicRiver's collection of top premium PowerPoint slide themes.
If you're tight on budget and can't go premium just yet, there are pre-built Microsoft PowerPoint themes free to download that'll come in handy now. They've got their limitations that you need to work around, but it's still better than starting from scratch. Use our list of twenty-five Microsoft PowerPoint themes that are free to download to find one that's right for you.
Take your presentations to the next level with a premium pre-built Microsoft PowerPoint theme. Download one right now!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Daisy Ein and Gonzalo Angulo. Daisy is a freelance instructor for Envato Tuts+. Gonzalo is a staff writer with Envato Tuts+.