How do you create PowerPoint presentation list infographics? Are you looking to make visually appealing lists for an upcoming presentation? This article is full of list presentation design for you to check out and get your hands on.
Spice up any dull bullet points or text lists with the help of pre-built presentation list templates. They help you work around your skill limitations and saves you loads of design time. Present your content creatively and impressively like a pro.
We'll check out free creative lists in PowerPoint found online. Plus, we'll look at premium PowerPoint presentation list templates from Envato Elements and premium presentation list templates from GraphicRiver.
Let's explore the top pre-built list presentation design below. It's the first step to find the perfect design for your upcoming presentation.
The Best Microsoft PowerPoint List Templates on Envato Elements for 2021 (Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements helps you get through creative projects effortlessly. Lack of skill or time will never stop you from creating extraordinary work again. Pick and choose from millions of digital assets (not just premium PowerPoint list templates) for your future projects and start reaching your goals.
Enjoy unlimited access to millions of creative assets as an Envato Elements member—all for a low monthly fee.
The number of items on Envato Elements increases daily, allowing you to discover new digital assets every time. Here are a few main categories you'll get access to:
- royalty-free music, sound effects, and videos
- high-quality stock photos
- templates for PPT presentations, web, videos, and graphics
- fonts, actions, and presets
Free PPT templates from the web are easy to get hold of and use. Like anything free, they come with risks you need to be aware of. Issues you may face are like:
- outdated designs
- limited features
- lack of unique options
Not all of us have the time or energy to deal with these risks. Test some premium PPT templates from GraphicRiver before signing up for a monthly subscription. Buy and download any premium professional templates with the pay-per-download model. We'll take a look at GraphicRiver's selection of premium PowerPoint presentation list templates in the next section.
5 Best Premium PowerPoint List Templates for 2021 (Envato Elements & GraphicRiver)
Explore list presentation templates from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver. Here are five best premium examples:
If you're looking for a variety of handcrafted infographics that include lists, this is an excellent template for you. Easily edit all elements on this template on PowerPoint. Each object also comes with custom animation.
This template comes with 27 slides of animated table price lists. Use them to explain just about anything like product features, product comparisons, or competitor reviews. Pick from any six color variations and easily customize all elements according to your needs.
This template is a must-have for those in need of tons of list infographics. It comes with 80 unique slides, and most of them are list diagrams. This is a clean and modern multipurpose template that can be used by anyone.
3D Infographics allows you to impress your audience and stand out from the crowd. Use these 50 unique slides, 90 color themes, and 5500 vector icons to represent your data well. The file comes with two aspect ratios; 4:3 and 16:9.
This template has more than 1450 creative slides, 58 categories, 3000 icons, and 90 color themes. List and checklist slides are among this vast selection. All objects are vector and smart objects, so you can easily customize them.
25 Top List PowerPoint Slide Design PPT Templates to Download for 2021
The section above gives a great idea of what premium PPT list presentation templates from Envato Elements and GraphicRiver have to offer. Now, it's time to explore 25 free creative lists in PowerPoint found online.
But before we go any further, have you heard of Envato's monthly premium freebies offerings? Try out various staff picked digital assets at no cost to you. If you're lucky, the list PowerPoint slide template you're looking for could be up for grabs this month!
Here's the deal:
- Envato Elements offers 12 premium files (templates, photos, fonts, music, videos, and more) every month for anyone to use. Create a free account or log in to download this month's free premium assets.
- Envato Market offers seven premium freebies monthly. Sign up or log in to access this month's premium freebies.
As promised, here's the list of 25 free creative lists in PowerPoint found online:
1. 42 Free Slides PowerPoint Sample Download. This free template includes files suitable for PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
2. Approval List - PowerPoint List Template Free. This isn't an infographic template, but a background image of a checklist.
3. Swotty - Free List Presentation Design focuses on listing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of an organization with a SWOT analysis.
4. Bubble - Free List Presentation Template. This template uses a white background and has colorful circles on it.
5. Overlapped Circle - Free PowerPoint Sample Download is a list diagram that's got vertical multicolored overlapping circles.
6. Keys List PowerPoint Diagram Template shows the list in order through a key illustration.
7. Paint Brush List PowerPoint Diagram Template comes with a simple list on the left and an illustration of a paintbrush on the right.
8. List Water Drop - Free Template List PPT. This template has water drops in different colors arranged horizontally.
9. Icon Number - PowerPoint List Template Free. This is a slide with a list diagram with icon numbers in order.
10. Zigzag Diamond - Free PowerPoint List Design. There are five multicolored diamond-shaped elements on this slide.
11. Vertical Triangle - Free PowerPoint Sample Download. List up to six items in this multicolored vertical triangle list.
12. Fork Food - Free Template List PPT has a diagram with various food on a fork. There's room for descriptions below each fork.
13. Five Trees - Free List PowerPoint Diagram Template comes with five trees and icons listed horizontally.
14. Set 3 - Free Infographics PowerPoint Template is a template with a mix of infographics that includes lists. It uses multiple colors.
15. Set 2 - PowerPoint List Template Free comes in shades of green and blue.
16. Set 1 - Free Infographics PowerPoint Template comes in many colors. Like what we saw in Set 2 & Set 3 above, it's got a mix of infographics.
17. Sinclair - Free Infographics Template List PPT. This template uses circles as the main design element.
18. Chapman - Free Infographics Design Template uses shades of green and blue. It also uses squares as the main design element.
19. To-Do List - PowerPoint List Template Free focuses on checklist infographic design. It also uses a dark shade of colors, different from the standard multicolored options.
20. Agenda - Free PowerPoint List Design. These are agenda diagrams that appear as lists, arrows, houses, and more.
21. Timeline - Free PowerPoint Sample Download allows the creation of lists of events, steps, or processes in chronological order.
22. Goals - Free Creative Lists in PowerPoint. This template uses tones of red and purple. It's got a few designs to pick from.
23. Puzzle - Free PowerPoint List Design comes with varied colors like red, blue, yellow, and green. It's Google Slides friendly.
24. SCRUM - PowerPoint List Template Free. This template is for people who have to work in an agile project management framework. Infographics are in blue and green shades.
25. Doodle - Free Creative Lists in PowerPoint. The doodled infographics and highlights are in shades of blue and green. This stands out well against the white background.
5 Quick PowerPoint List Slide Design Tips for 2021
You've got your hands on a pre-built PowerPoint template, what now? It's time to start creating an impactful presentation. Here are five design tips for you on the right track:
1. Know Your Audience
Presentations need to represent your brand, be suitable for your content, and resonate well with your audience. Do some research to know who your audience is. This will help you include content, graphics, and other elements that appeal to them.
2. Tell Visual Stories
Wordy presentations get hard to follow and dull. This reflects poorly on you and your brand. Turn your presentation into a visual story that's suitable for your subject and audience. Check out this tutorial to learn more:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Tell Effective Visual Stories in Your PowerPoint PresentationsAndrew Childress
3. Stay Minimal
Most modern premium PowerPoint templates are minimalistic because it's best to avoid overloaded slides. They end up looking unprofessional. After adding your content, take a step back to see if the slides still look as minimalistic as it was before you started. If it doesn't anymore, consider removing some information or breaking up slides further.
Here are a few ways to maintain a minimalistic presentation:
- Don't add more design elements on a pre-built professional template.
- Leave as much white space as possible.
- Use only a few colors or stick to the color themes the template comes with.
- Use bullet points or visuals.
4. Mix It Up
Grab attention at the turn of a slide by using different infographics, visuals, and media elements. View your presentation on Slide Sorter view to get an overview of it. If you notice three or more slides looking the same, try changing the design elements or the visuals.
5. Use High-Quality Images and Graphics
Pixelated or stretched visuals ruins any presentation deck. Use high-quality photos and graphics at all times. Pick and download as many visuals as you need from Envato Elements. That's right. With a monthly subscription to Envato Elements, you'll get unlimited access to millions of digital assets (high-quality visuals included).
Discover More Top Microsoft PowerPoint Template Designs
Find more inspirational infographics templates for your presentations. Explore these articles:
- Microsoft PowerPoint35 Top PowerPoint Flowchart Templates (Infographic Slide Designs for 2020)Laura Spencer
- Microsoft PowerPoint25 Best Free Comparison PowerPoint PPT Slide Template Designs for 2021Sarah Joy
- Infographics12+ Best Free Fishbone Diagram PowerPoint PPT Templates to Download for 2021Barni Rajah
Learn More About Making Great PowerPoint Presentations in 2021
If you're new to creating PPT presentations, our How to Use PowerPoint (Ultimate Tutorial Guide) will come in handy. There are loads of smaller PowerPoint related how-to tutorials. Pin it as a browser favorite and use it as a quick guide.
Here are three infographics tutorial examples from this guide:
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Flowchart in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make a Timeline in PowerPoint With TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Microsoft PowerPointHow to Make Great PPT Charts & Graphs in Microsoft PowerPointAndrew Childress
Get a Premium PowerPoint List Template Today!
There are tons of free presentation templates found online, but most of them come with drawbacks. For one, free PPT templates aren't suitable for those wanting to create a modern and professional presentation to represents their brand well.
As an Envato Elements subscriber, you'll unlock millions of digital assets (not just premium PPT list presentation templates). These creative files are great as they take your creative work to new heights and help you save time. It's time to work smart on your personal and professional projects.
An Envato Elements membership is a brand or marketing investment. If you need to test out premium templates before signing up, check out the selection of premium templates with list presentation designs from GraphicRiver. Buy and download templates one-at-a-time.
Spice up your upcoming presentation with a premium template from Envato Elements or GraphicRiver. Download one today!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Business tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post