Do you need a professional-looking design for your upcoming presentation? Are you spending more time perfecting the look of your presentation rather than the content that goes into it?
Try minimalist Google Slides templates to save time.
Use professionally designed simple Google Slides themes for your next presentation. You'll be able to focus on the information in your presentation and not worry about the design.
A well-designed template can show the content of the presentation in a positive and impactful way. Simple Google Slides themes will impress your audience and give you the best possible chance to succeed.
In this article, we'll feature a selection of simple Google Slides themes from Envato Elements. The premium Google Slides presentation templates available give you complete control. They'll showcase an impressive design to your audience.
We'll also cover some of the best free simple Google Slides themes for you to download if you're on a tight budget.
Modern Minimalist Google Slides and Themes on Envato Elements (With Unlimited Use)
Envato Elements has thousands of the best premium Google Slides theme templates available on the web!
For a low monthly cost, access this massive library of Google Slides and templates with minimalist design and bring your presentations to life. Not only can you access all these Google Slides themes, but you get access to photos, videos, fonts, and many other resources that could be helpful to you.
Explore Minimalist Google Slides and Themes
The level of control that you've got over these professional designs allows you to transform them into any type of presentation. You won't find this level of customization or this many options with any minimalist Google Slides themes you download for free.
Google Slides and templates with minimalist designs allow you to deliver a presentation that contains
- graphs, charts, and infographics
- high-quality images and icons
- detailed explanations and outlines
10 Best Minimalist Google Slides Themes (Premium Designs From Envato Elements)
There are many simple Google Slides themes from you to choose from on the Envato Elements. To help you with your search, I've collected ten of the best-selling Google Slides minimalist themes on Envato Elements for you to check out:
1. Aera - Minimalist Google Slides and Themes
Aera is a Google Slides minimalist theme with a stylish aesthetic. It's perfect for creative agencies, fashion boutiques, and photographers. All of the 30+ Google slides and themes with minimalist designs are fully customizable so they can suit your presentation needs. You'll also get features like image placeholders and vector graphics.
2. Minimalist Google Slides and Themes for Presentations
Hasta is a modern and stylish minimalist Google Slides design theme. It's great for any creator designer, student, lecturer, or businessman who wants to present a visually appealing project or idea. What's great about this design is that all the shapes in this Google Slides simple theme are resizable and won't lose any quality with this resizing. Add this design to your project today!
3. Netto: Architecture Google Slides and Themes for Minimalist Designs
This template features a whopping 100 total Google Slides and simple themes with minimalist designs. With all these slides available, you'll have the flexibility to try out new ideas for your presentation. Here are some of the notable features of this design:
- 1920 x 1080 pixels HD widescreen slide format
- fully editable text
4. ALEON - Creative Google Slides and Themes with Minimalist Designs
This minimalist Google Slides theme will work great for a variety of presentations. Here are a few of the key features that you can expect from this template:
- 30 unique Google slides and themes with minimalist designs
- available for PowerPoint and Google Slides
- fully editable Google slides and simple themes
Those are great features that some minimalist Google Slides template free downloads lack. Here are the files that you'll be receiving in this premium theme:
5. Medivub - Medical & Healthcare Minimalist Slides
The Medivub Google Slides minimalist theme is designed for healthcare. If your presentation is in this field, you'll appreciate the flexibility of this download. It comes with 40 minimalist Google Slides and simple themes, free web fonts, and vector icons. For medical slideshows, it's hard to find free minimalist Google Slides and simple themes with the quality of Medivub.
6. Minimaly - Black & White Minimal Google Slides and Themes
This minimalist Google Slides template creates beauty from a simple black and white color scheme. It takes the lowkey colors and pairs it with a sparse layout. This premium template also comes with 30 minimal Google slides. Play with the resizable graphics and placeholders and see how they fit in with your content.
7. Wako - Minimal Google Slides & Themes
Wako is one of the premium, simple Google Slides themes available on Envato Elements. You get high-quality minimal google slides and themes here. This minimalist Google Slides theme's slides are also fully customizable. Once you load in all of your content, this Google Slides minimalist theme will be prepared to engage your audience.
8. Minimal Google Slides and Themes for Creative Projects
This modern and attention-grabbing theme comes with a total of 30 unique Google slides and minimalist themes. All these Google slides and minimalist themes are easy to edit, so start filling them out with your information.
These Google slides minimalist themes and templates were designed for PowerPoint, but you can easily open them in Google Slides. Don't miss out on this great deal!
9. Minimal Google Slides & Themes for Brand Guidelines
Hilam offers over 350 unique minimal Google slides that display an innovative design. It’s made with a great mixture of modern styles to help you bring your ideas and projects together. If you experience any issues with your Google Slides minimalist theme, don't worry. The customer support team is very responsive and can help you out quickly. A minimalist Google Slides template free download.
10. Minima - Presentation for Minimal Google Slides and Themes
It's time to close out our selection of premium, simple Google Slides themes from Envato Elements with Minima. It's got great features, like:
- 30 Google slides with minimalist themes
- available for PowerPoint and Google Slides
It's one of the top choices if you need a minimalist theme for Google Slides in 2023.
In the next section, we'll look at a list of some of the best free minimalist Google Slides templates available.
20 Best Free Minimalist Google Slides Themes for 2023
The professional simple Google Slides themes listed above show the highest quality designs. But purchasing a premium minimalist theme for Google Slides may not be in your current budget.
But before looking for free minimalist Google Slides templates on the web, check out Envato's free offerings first. Try out various premium template files (not always minimalist Google Slides templates) at no cost to you.
Here's the deal:
Every month Envato Elements offers 12 different hand-selected files. That includes fonts, presentations, videos, and more. Create a free account to download this month's free premium files now.
If you can't find simple Google Slides themes among Envato's free offerings, don't despair. That's why I've compiled a list of the top 20 free minimalist Google Slides themes for 2023:
1. Orange Professional Minimalist Google Slides Themes (Free)
This free minimalist Google Slides theme has an orange color palette and bold typography. It contains 25 different slides that are all editable.
2. Blue Connections - Minimalist Google Slides Themes (Free)
The connected shapes and blue and gray colors used help make these minimalist slides stand out. Included are 80 icons and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio for customizing your slides. It's a simple and free minimalist Google Slides theme.
3. Jacquenetta - Minimalist Google Slides and Themes with Free Download
The Jacquenetta minimalist Google Slides theme for free download makes use of only black and white colors. The basic colors and the extra bolded text make Jacquenetta a nice, free minimalist Google Slides template.
4. Basset - Minimalist Google Slides and Themes for Free
The Basset free minimalist Google Slides template uses different shades of yellow to draw in your attention. Each slide is lined with partial images on the left to create an interactive presentation.
5. Technical Blueprint - Minimalist Google Slides & Themes (Free)
Office Supplies is one of the free minimalist Google Slides themes you should check out. It's got 25 slides and is customizable.
6. Cool Neon Green Minimalist Google Slides - Themes for Free
Less is more with this free minimalist Google Slides theme. This template contains a simple neon green color scheme and more than 25 minimalist slides.
7. Technical Minimalist Google Slides Themes Free
This free minimalist business Google Slides template has an interesting blueprint background. It's got a minimalist and professional feel.
8. Yellow Arrow - Minimalist Google Slides Themes Free
If you're looking for a sleek and modern design with a touch of flashiness, this is the template for you. Change the color, font, text, and even icons in this Google slides minimalist theme.
9. Clean Minimalist Google Slides and Themes (Free)
This free minimalist Google Slides theme offers a wide range of vector icons, 25 unique slides, and more. It's a simple and minimal theme that can be suited for all your presentation needs.
10. Abstract Gradients - Minimalist Google Slides Themes (Free)
This free minimalist Google Slides theme gives you a design that'll grab your audience's attention. It also contains minimalist section cover slides.
11. Subtle Diagonals - Free Presentation for Minimal Google Slides
Subtle Diagonals is a free minimalist theme that fits with Google Slides and your presentation. This multipurpose industry template has 25 slides. It's a nice choice if you want minimalist Google Slides themes that are free.
12. Free Real Estate Minimal Google Slides
The soft blue color scheme lets your audience know that this is a minimalist design. It comes across as professional looking and works well for real estate brokers and agents. This free minimalist Google Slides theme is fully customizable.
13. Colorful Paper Free Minimal Google Slides
This colorful and minimalist Google Slides template free download gives off a cool aura. Display all your information and data in a cool and playful way.
14. Free Google Slides with Simple Themes
This theme has a minimal color scheme that fits here. Each slide has a slight raised edge which is how Subtle Bevel got its name. Download this minimalist Google Slides template free download and take the stress out of your presentation.
15. Corporate Google Slides with Simple Themes
Give your next business presentation a stylish and professional polish. This free minimalist Google Slides theme will allow you to edit the color, font, text, and even size of each slide.
16. Neutral Free Google Slides with Simple Themes
You can expect a calming color scheme with this minimalist Google Slides template that's free. There are 25 customizable slides that can fit a wide range of presentations.
17. Free Clean Business Google Slides Simple Themes
Try this if you've been looking for minimalist Google Slides themes that are free. It includes high-quality vector icons and plenty of charts and graphs for you to include in these minimalist slides.
18. Cool Google Slides Simple Themes for Free
This free minimalist Google Slides template will give your project a sense of tranquility and seriousness. The serif fonts, soft colors, and eye-catching graphics help you deliver your presentation.
19. Clean Google Slides and Templates for Medical Content
Here's a minimalist Google Slides template made for the medical field. The minimalist slides contain different shapes, image placeholders, and other features.
20. Clean Google Slides and Templates for Teams
This minimalist Google Slides template free download has unique illustrated characters. The cool colors, icons, and minimalist font help create a creative looking presentation.
How to Customize Your Clean Google Slides Templates
Once you download your clean Google Slides template, you'll want to customize your template to suit your needs. Here are some tips on how to customize your minimalist Google Slides Themed template:
This tutorial will be using the Warmy - Minimalist Google Slides Template, a premium clean Google Slides template from Envato Elements.
In this tutorial, we'll be using slide 8. Here's what slide 8 looks like without any edits.
Let's get started:
1. How to Change an Object’s Color from Your Simple Google Slides and Themes
First, select the object that you want to change the color of. Next, click on the Fill Color button. Clicking on this button will cause a color menu to drop down. From the color, menu select the color that you want for the object.
2. How to Add New Text to Your Simple Google Slides and Themes
To add new text, you need to add the text box in a blank space on your slide. To make a new text box click on the Text Box button in the toolbar. Next, draw a diagonal line to make your text box. Then start typing inside the box.
3. How to Change a Background Color form Your Simple Google Slides and Themes
To change the background color, click on the Background button in the toolbar. This will cause a menu to pop up. There's a Color button in the pop-up menu. Once you click on that, a color menu will drop down.
4. How to Insert a Picture in Your Simple Google Slides and Themes
To insert a picture, click on the Insert button above the toolbar. Once you click on this button, a menu will drop down. Select an image from the drop-down menu next. Choose the option that's best for you.
5. How to Change the Font of Your Simple Google Slides and Themes
First, to change the text's font, highlight the text that you want to change the font of. In the toolbar, it'll tell you what font that text is. Click on that font name. This causes a menu to drop down. Select the font that you want to change your highlighted text to.
5 Quick Design Tips for Your Minimalist Google Slides Templates for 2023
Even if you've got a professional Google Slides template, you'll still need to edit the theme to have a lasting impact on your audience. That's why I've gathered a few tips on how to get the most out of your Google Slides theme design:
1. Start With Base Minimalist Google Slides and Templates
When you begin to create your Google Slides presentation, you'll want to start with some sort of base theme. You'll have the color palette in place, arrangement on the slides set, and a set of fonts to be used in the slides.
Without this base theme already set, you'll waste time designing the actual slides. That'll take time away from adding the right information to the slides and from practicing your presentation.
2. Style the Master Minimalist Google Slides of Your Templates
All the slides in your presentation should have a unified theme. The master slide in your Google Slides editor will affect every slide in the presentation.
To make changes to your design, change the master slide. If you change the background, font, or colors in this slide, all the other slides will reflect these changes.
3. Brand Your Simple Google Slides Background
Inserting watermarks into all your slides is a great way to promote your brand. A watermark can easily be inserted into all your slides by editing the master slide.
To add a watermark, simply upload your company logo. Adjust the transparency of the logo so it blends into the background and isn't intrusive but is still noticeable.
Where you put this watermark depends on your Google Slides theme. In the top right or bottom right corner usually works best.
4. Use Contrasting Colors in Your Simple Google Slides Background
Use contrasting colors in your Google Slides presentation. Using light colors on your text and icons with a dark background works best. Dark colors and a light background can also work well. These contrasting colors will help add a sense of dimension to your presentation.
If you use colors that don't contrast, you may run into the problem of having all the elements on your slides blend together.
5. Choose the Right Fonts for Your Simple Google Slides Background
When choosing a font for your presentation, you'll want to choose one that's easy to read. One popular type of font that works well in presentations is sans serif fonts. These fonts are modern and smooth typefaces that are pleasing to the eye.
For more information on choosing fonts for your presentation, check out the following tutorial:
- What Are the Best Fonts to Use in PowerPoint PPT Presentations? (Complete 2021 Guide)Andrew Childress25 Dec 2020
5 Design Trends for Your Simple Google Slides Backgrounds for 2023
Here are some design trends for 2023 to add to your minimalist Google Slides and templates:
1. Choose Color Blocking for Your Minimalist Google Slides and Templates
Color blocking is when a large section is one color or large sections are in contrasting colors. When designing your minimalist Google Slides template, you can use color blocking and still have a minimal theme. Color blocking is a great way to add some visual interest without it being distracting.
2. Pick Bold Fonts for Your Simple Google Slides and Templates
Just because you've got a simple Google Slides theme doesn’t mean that you can’t have a bold font to make your presentation stand out. A bold font is a simple way to make your presentation stand out without doing too much or distract from your point. Fonts can add a visual interest to your slide that can add personality to your presentation.
3. Black and White Design in Your Simple Google Slides and Templates
Black and white is a simple Google Slides theme color scheme that's used in a minimalist template. This color scheme is great because it's classic and can go with any topic.
4. Add Infographics to Your Simple Google Slides and Templates
When using a Minimalist Google Slides themes, you want some elements of your presentation to make an impression. If you're presenting important data, you’ll want your data to stand out. A way to make important data stand out is to use infographics to present your data to your audience.
5. Give More White Space to Your Simple Google Slides and Templates
Simple Google Slides themes have a lot of white space. This is a great minimalist design trend because all the white space is less distracting for the audience. Having a large amount of white space also adds some clarity and impact to your slides.
Discover More Simple Google Slides & Templates
Each Google Slides templates for minimalist presentations require its own unique design to deliver your message. Envato Elements offers thousands of unique Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Keynote designs for a low monthly fee.
You'll have complete access to a massive library of minimalist Google Slides themes. Quickly find a design template that meets your presentation's needs. Browse the articles below to find even more great choices:
35 Clean PowerPoint Templates (PPTs) With Minimalist Designs (For 2023)
35 Modern Keynote Templates to Create Beautiful Presentation Designs 2023
25+ Simple Google Slides Themes (Free + Premium) to Design Minimalist Presentations
5 Benefits of Using Premium Google Slides and Templates with Minimalist Designs (In 2023)
Free simple Google Slides templates are a good resource if you're on a tight budget. But buying a premium Google Slides theme has many advantages, and the result will be a professional presentation.
Let me share with you some of the benefits of professional minimalist slides:
- Catch the audience's attention. When presenting, you'll want your viewers' eyes on the slides. Don't bore them with the themes included in the software, themes we've all seen again and again. A premium simple Google Slides template has a unique design: colors, images, fonts, and shapes. That'll make the difference between a dull and a fantastic, unique presentation.
- Save hours of work. A premium Google Slides theme means you won't have to invest time in designing your slides from scratch. You won't have to think about the right colors or layouts. Just download it and focus on the important: the content of your presentation.
- Focus on branding. Premium minimalist slides will let you add your own branding to the presentation. The professional themes allow you to integrate unique branding elements like your company's color and logo.
- Customization is endless. A professional template also gives you unlimited customization. Edit any detail of a premium theme to fit your needs.
- Get inspired. Our collection of professional minimalist Google Slides themes is a great place to start forming your ideas. We've got themes for every occasion and topic.
Envato Elements Gives You Design Without Limits
Now that you know the benefits of using premium themes, Envato Elements has a fantastic (all inclusive) offer for you:
Sign up for Envato Elements. Get access to thousands of creative digital assets with unlimited use. That's right, download as many simple Google Slides themes, resume templates and graphic designs as you need. All for one low monthly price.
Common Google Slides Questions Answered (FAQ)
You've seen our selection of minimalist Google Slides templates and some great design tips. But you've got some doubts about the web-based software. Let me help you with those:
1. Why Should I Choose Google Slides Over PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is the most popular presentation software. But Google Slides offers quite a few advantages that may convince you to try it. Here are just a few:
- It's free. While PowerPoint requires a Microsoft Office subscription, Google Slides is free to use with a Gmail account. This is a great benefit if you're on a limited budget, but still need to create professional presentations.
- It's easy to use. This software is known for its less complicated tools and navigation. You'll learn how to use it in no time.
- It's perfect for teamwork. Collaboration is one of Google Office's strengths. Your documents are always available online in real-time. And more than one team member can access them at the same time.
These are some of the most important benefits of Google Slides. Learn more about it here:
2. Can I Convert Google Slides Presentations to PowerPoint?
Your Google Slides presentation is finished. And now, you might need to share it with a Microsoft Office user. Don't worry, you can convert it.
Google Slides includes an excellent conversion feature. It's easy to convert from to PowerPoint and several other popular formats. Just follow our tutorial about it:
3. How Can I Create Google Slides Layouts?
If you need specialized layouts (like changing the default font, colors or design of the slides) this is very easy to do in Google Slides.
Create unique layouts and apply them throughout the presentation. In this tutorial we explain it step by step:
4. How Can I Change Themes in Google Slides?
If you've used Google Slides, you know it comes with a limited number of themes. Luckily, as you've seen in this article, there are plenty of Google Slides themes to choose from Envato Elements.
Now, after you've selected and downloaded the right theme for you, all you need to do is drag it to your Google Drive. Learn more details here:
5. Can I Use Animations and Transitions in Google Slides?
Animations are a great touch to add to your presentation. Add them between slides to help your presentation flow. And it's easy to do in Google Slides.
But first, you need to understand what the terms mean and the options available in the software. We've got this handy tutorial for you:
Learn More About Using Google Slides
Google Slides is a fantastic tool for presentations. It's free, easy to use and makes sharing slides a piece of cake.
If you're new to this software, we've got some great resources for you. Also, don't forget to check our useful series: How to Use Google Slides (Ultimate Tutorial Guide).
Here are some more presentation tutorials to help you understand the various presentations:
- What Is Google Slides? Great (Free) Online Presentation SoftwareLaura Spencer07 Jun 2019
- How to Use Google Slides in 2023 (Quick Start Guide)Rebecca Tarnopol15 Mar 2023
- How to Create Google Slides Presentations Using Cool (Customizable) ThemesSven Lenaerts29 May 2019
Unlock the Power of Professional Google Slides and Templates with Minimalist Design
Want to create a stylish, interactive and professional-looking Google Slides presentation? Then start with a high-quality Google Slides theme design from Envato Elements.
You may be tempted by free Google Slides templates that are minimalist online. But don't be fooled. Professionally designed simple Google Slides templates are your best choice.
These professional themes help you focus on adding content into the slides without having to worry about the design.
Browse through thousands of minimalist Google Slides template designs. Find the right Google Slides design for your project. New designs are added weekly, so you're sure to find one that fits your needs.
What are you waiting for? Start your next presentation with a professional and modern minimalist Google Slides template. Download your favorites today!
Editorial Note: This post has been updated with contributions from Maria Villanueva, Sarah Joy, Nathan Umoh, and Gonzalo Angulo. Maria is the Associate Editor of the Tuts+ Design channel. Nathan and Gonzalo are staff writers with Envato Tuts+. Sarah is a freelance instructor for Envato Tuts+.